Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 241. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
They have already stated that the code will be open at some point in the not too distant future. If you want more volume on Bittrex, go buy CLOAK!  And, it's really not all about the "money and return", it's about providing a truly anonymous form of digital payment providing real privacy to it's users. The "money and return" are the bonus.
You are absolutely right for you and for few more members here, this is something way beyond the money, i doubt all others share yours opinion. Majority of forum members are there only because they can earn some money.
I already have clockcoins, and i'm on waiting for MONERO price.

Cloak have noe a good working technology, but it had no effect on the coin price. I think professional marketing can help in this situation. Cloak have good pr team too, and i hope they will do a good work for Cloak promotion.
Activity: 318
We added an RSS feed to our site: https://www.cloakcoin.com/share/rss-feed-en.xml

With it you will get all News that we post on www.cloakcoin.com

------------

we had 833 unique visitors on our website since 18.2.2017 and more than 200 Wallet downloads.

I am connected to 28 anons now.

Even if its silent, we are growing.

------------

Soon we are able to release some more news about CloakCoin Projekt. Stay tuned.

Best regards,

alice_bob
Activity: 448

me to Cool

hahaha me to but not on Monero price but CLOAK price 5$ ok for me for starting
Activity: 239
Merit: 100

me to Cool
Activity: 476
They have already stated that the code will be open at some point in the not too distant future. If you want more volume on Bittrex, go buy CLOAK!  And, it's really not all about the "money and return", it's about providing a truly anonymous form of digital payment providing real privacy to it's users. The "money and return" are the bonus.
You are absolutely right for you and for few more members here, this is something way beyond the money, i doubt all others share yours opinion. Majority of forum members are there only because they can earn some money.
Activity: 401
http://www.cloakcoin.com
MAKE A DATE TO OPEN COURCE
 Grin
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
if coin has its not real value then no future and its going same with CLOAK 4.7 Millions supply and from 2 years we are playing with 0.1 to 0.2 usd

just see dash came to 2014 starting and it was also trading like CLOAK used to be and now see where it is???

where? and what you want exactly,pump?

move to dash Grin

https://medium.com/@omiros23/evans-and-dash-s-scam-story-add1f16528ae#.zbufehlmv

ohhh ohhh if anyone or me talk about price it does not mean pump and again see what i wrote Smiley

Hey Cuti. No worries. We all want to see Cloakcoin do the same like Dash. We, the community, all need to help to make Cloak a success. This will not happen by itself, it will need hard work. The Dev has created the best technology, now we all need to tell the world!!! So lets go!
Activity: 432
Merit: 254
https://cloakcoin.com

Hey guys, watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7Ovk2ig_ag

Bill Still talks about CLOAK Smiley

if coin has its not real value then no future and its going same with CLOAK 4.7 Millions supply and from 2 years we are playing with 0.1 to 0.2 usd

just see dash came to 2014 starting and it was also trading like CLOAK used to be and now see where it is???

move to dash Grin

https://medium.com/@omiros23/evans-and-dash-s-scam-story-add1f16528ae#.zbufehlmv

ohhh ohhh if anyone or me talk about price it does not mean pump and again see what i wrote Smiley
Activity: 239
Merit: 100

move to dash Grin

I'm here alone who is buying CLOAK?
No volume on bittrex, what are you waiting for...support CLOAK and buy! Go go goooo  Smiley
No you are not alone but interest is not highest at the moment. Don't very, probably this need time. I saw last night  more than 30 anon connections. This is start, people are interested in this but also scared after all this what happened with Zcoin.

@Team
Maybe you should try to open code, i know you invested in this project a lot of money and code is top secret at the end all is about the money and return.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
No volume on bittrex, what are you waiting for...support CLOAK and buy! Go go goooo  Smiley
No you are not alone but interest is not highest at the moment. Don't very, probably this need time. I saw last night  more than 30 anon connections. This is start, people are interested in this but also scared after all this what happened with Zcoin.

@Team
Maybe you should try to open code, i know you invested in this project a lot of money and code is top secret at the end all is about the money and return.

Activity: 476

@Team
Activity: 695
Merit: 500

I will buy some new CLOAKs this week!
Activity: 719
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency
Hi
can c4shm3n update op with new links from wallets?
There are many in cloakteam posts and quotes with wallets.
Thx.

done, thx for the hint
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
alice_bob

thanks for your explanation! sounds amazing actually, ill look deeper into it
Activity: 695
Awesome Team CLOAK Cheesy
The best wallet, nobody can trace any transaction!
Activity: 318
what are the advantages of using cloak?

Why is CLOAKCOIN so cool?

Cloakcoin provides a fast, fully private, secure, untraceable and user friendly transaction system with guaranteed fungibilty (all coins being equal and interchangeable) operating 100% decentralized on low-cost consumer hardware with very little energy consumption. You will soon be able to run a Cloakcoin node on a Raspberry Pi at home - silent and low priced. Our wallets are easy to install and easy to run!

How does it work?

We use proof of stake (PoS) for consensus, which means existing coins held by users are used to help secure the Cloak network. This negates the need for expensive mining hardware associated with proof of work (PoS) mining. Cloakcoin requires no master nodes, custom blockchain formats or sub-blockchains. Cloakcoin wallets connect to each other and CLOAKSHIELD enables them to establish a private onion routing network like TOR (minimum 3 hops). On this private network the wallets find participants to create and send ENIGMA transactions. ENIGMA produces transactions that are 'Cloaked' by other wallets. This means that as well as ENIGMA senders adding their funds to the ENIGMA transaction, Cloakers also provide matching amounts, which they receive back alongside a reward for helping to Cloak the send. This means that anyone examining the transaction cannot determine who is sending and who is receiving funds. Here a sample ENIGMA transaction: http://explorer.cloakcoin.com/tx/a138e4ccf432d890709fa8a1e7844d11450a33808021fec55df68dd366c0be15

Imagine a scenario where many people put anonymously 10 USD notes into a pot, others take these 10 USD notes anonymously out. One of these people is the sender (he puts a note in but doesn’t take one out), one of them is the recipient (he only takes a note out). All others are “Cloakers”. That is what ENIGMA will do for you: nobody can tell whose 10 USD note ended up in which hand. And Cloakshield makes it impossible to tell who is who.

Cloakshield provides a private Cloakcoin network for the exchange of encrypted messages between all ENIGMA nodes. It uses ECDH/RSA encryption to protect all communication required by ENIGMA. It’s a TOR like onion routing system that will allow to cover your tracks with up to 25 hops before your message reaches the recipient.

ENIGMA and Cloakshield work fully decentralized. ENIGMA and Cloakshield are no theoretical idea on paper, they are fully developed and available today! ENIGMA and Cloakshield are fully integrated into an easy to use GUI which will let you do what you want without having to become a computer expert:

Easy to use, private, secure, decentralized and untraceable transactions without 3rd parties able to log your moves.

And that’s what it’s all about, isn’t it?

If you keep your Cloakcoin wallet with your coins in it online you will earn an interest of 6% p.a. with PoS minting. If you participate as “Cloaker” for ENIGMA transaction you can earn a share of transaction fees. As active ENIGMA node you will have the added bonus of getting your coins swapped during the ENIGMA process again and again, adding to your assets fungibility.

See an installation of a wallet, we provide the most userfriendly wallet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP4PwuvPG7w&t=4s

More Infos are here: https://www.cloakcoin.com/en/start-here.html

Best regards,
alice_bob
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
what are the advantages of using cloak?
Jump to: