Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 238. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
Hope that now they will be more serious engaged in promotion.

hope dies last Grin
Sorry @yogibaer, chart analysis dont work in the most cryptocyrrencies cases, especially in the case of trade with small volumes Wink Same questions 4you & all team:

Where are your buy orders? put 10-20 BTC into the maket and the price will rise Cheesy

haha you are so confused man.....the team has done whatever it until now. ENIGMA work very smooth.

you want more buy support from the team? really?? you want dumped? Cheesy
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
CLOAKCOIN dead dead dead i think so look it yourself its very very danger moment now i think its never happened with anycoin because if released something awesome coin should go up up up and but we are going extra ordinary down too much Sad Sad Sad i did mistake that i invested in this coin to be honest

1    Bittrex   CLOAK/BTC    1 BTC    0.00010482 BTC    56.23%    Recently

and coinmarketcap rank 124

For God's sake dude, GET A LIFE would you? How about this: when you get the urge to post something totally stupid and uninformed, slap yourself back into reality. Good lord you're annoying!

Oh, and by the way, get out of crypto before you have a stroke!

Activity: 402
Merit: 250
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Well, @OnTheMoon, in a market without reasonable volume chart analysis also is not very powerful, as 1 or 2 hands can destroy any chart patterns. Where are your buy orders? put 10-20 BTC into the maket and the price will rise Cheesy

Sorry @yogibaer, chart analysis dont work in the most cryptocyrrencies cases, especially in the case of trade with small volumes Wink Same questions 4you & all team:

Where are your buy orders? put 10-20 BTC into the maket and the price will rise Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

CloakCoin Weekly Chart Analysis 07.02.2017

Support:   17k sat.

Resistance:   30K sat.    55K sat.

Tranding Range: 15k – 25k

Expected: Breakout over 30k, target 40k, later: target 55k

CLOAK could perform the breakout over 20k sat. sucessfully and a bullish flag is formed since Nov. 29th 2016. The next target is 30k sat. and later 55k sat.

UPDATE:

We are still within the bullish flag. A rise over 26k sat. could initiate the rally to 35k.

Currently the Cloakchart looks very bullish for the near future.

It's still time to accumulate CLOAK and stock up positions.

Hello yogibaer! Can you comment this charts now? What about a bullish flag or wallet release rally? This question to the entire Cloak team too.

Expected: forming of a double bottom at 5k. Double bottom target: 50k once breakout over 29k

Well, @OnTheMoon, in a market without reasonable volume chart analysis also is not very powerful, as 1 or 2 hands can destroy any chart patterns. Where are your buy orders? put 10-20 BTC into the maket and the price will rise Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

CloakCoin Weekly Chart Analysis 07.02.2017

Support:   17k sat.

Resistance:   30K sat.    55K sat.

Tranding Range: 15k – 25k

Expected: Breakout over 30k, target 40k, later: target 55k

CLOAK could perform the breakout over 20k sat. sucessfully and a bullish flag is formed since Nov. 29th 2016. The next target is 30k sat. and later 55k sat.

UPDATE:

We are still within the bullish flag. A rise over 26k sat. could initiate the rally to 35k.

Currently the Cloakchart looks very bullish for the near future.

It's still time to accumulate CLOAK and stock up positions.

Hello yogibaer! Can you comment this charts now? What about a bullish flag or wallet release rally? This question to the entire Cloak team too.
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
CLOAKCOIN dead dead dead i think so look it yourself its very very danger moment now i think its never happened with anycoin because if released something awesome coin should go up up up and but we are going extra ordinary down too much Sad Sad Sad i did mistake that i invested in this coin to be honest

Please go away, sell your coins...nobody needs you here!

shut up
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
cuteflower, instead of wasting time writing stupid things and complaining about the price, take a 20-30BTC and buy the price up !

would be much more useful than complaining Cheesy
Activity: 448

Activity: 476
Buy cheap Cloaks on Bittrex! Some impatient traders currently sell very cheaply...
There will alway be someone impatient, daily trader who only wants to grabs his money right now without rethinking how good this project is and how much in return he can get if waits just a little more.
Activity: 403
Buy cheap Cloaks on Bittrex! Some impatient traders currently sell very cheaply...
Activity: 560
Then you are agreed with me, we only need to wait for Cloak time! While this team working and delivering we have nothing to worry about. I hope only they won't get some strange ideas about new project like they had it before and they will stick with Claok! So far they did it whatever is in their power, and all this is done from their pockets..We don't have right to blame them for price!
@cuteflower
This is not big deal, someone just lost his nerves. At least this is good for volume. By the way, you were big supporter not long time ago, what happened to you? Maybe you are the one who dumped and now talking bad about. Yes situation is not perfect, but you won't help with negativity.

be serious friend Cheesy why should i dump now it is time to hold and yes if anyone do not like cloaks they can sell but i am not and yes i am big supporter from 2014 and i am not talking any negativity but talk is your right anyone can talk about future of cloak and specially about price and of course.CLOAK have very professional team behind. just matter of time CLOAK will sky rocket when bigger exchange and good investor. we are now top of in anonymous tech but we need good PR and marketing about this. MONERO and DASH nothing behind this CLOAK tech and ZCASH i do not know. and i think MONERO is drug dealers favorite currency and DASH is pumping hard now a days and of course it will not dump and it will stay with stability
Activity: 560
@cuteflower
This is not big deal, someone just lost his nerves. At least this is good for volume. By the way, you were big supporter not long time ago, what happened to you? Maybe you are the one who dumped and now talking bad about. Yes situation is not perfect, but you won't help with negativity.
Nice to see, that community start discussion Smiley

yes it is very nice that community start discussion and and also started dumping so much hard Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
all coins going tooo much high but what happened to cloak Huh these signals are very bad now cloak price should be to atleast 0.00065 something very strange with cloak even no any better exchange want to add cloak

mr.Cuteflower i already says you lots of times... the cloakcoin project is a long-term you need a big patience... i think you understand.. If u need price increase then spread the cloak word to all members in where you active in another forums... try to contact the other exchanges if they hearing the cloak coin name multiple times then they will look cloak coin... hardwork is must
First off, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Just mute Cuteflower. They have never added one thing to the convo and any discussion of their additions is just more wasted space. Second, the price is down because BTC is up and people, rightly in my opinion, want to realize gains by holding BTC as it breaks through the ATH and with the ETF, I'm holding my cloaks but some are not as confident as I am and I don't blame them. Third, we all know the main thing holding this coin back right now is the lack of being on a major exchange like polo. Marketing will help but until people see major amounts of BTC being spent on cloak and our name near the top of the leader board we will not be noticed or cared about. From what we can tell open sourcing will help with this. That is the next step as outlined in the last update. The price is a little low right now but on extremely low volume, a couple BTC and its back to normal, a couple more and its double. If we are added to polo, a handful of BTC  is nothing. The team has worked hard and delivered and stated, what I believe, is a good roadmap forward. If your like me your just throwing a couple bucks toward buys every once in a while, there is absolutely 0 reason to believe this coin is not going to go up. The team is there, the tech is there and the vision is there. Just breath

Totally agree with you aknutty saved on one thing.
I do not think it's the right time to release the source code.
I think that before releasing it we should have a better position in the market, because otherwise
The risk of being copied and awarded as their own merit is high.
I'm convinced some DEVs are expecting that.
The first one to copy us will be SDC, (I've seen your DEV rynomster many times in our IRC).
I think it would be better to let some time pass for everyone to know that ENIGMA is an exclusive CLOAK technology before releasing the code.
1+
Of course, your word is true 1+

Activity: 318
Nice to see, that community start discussion Smiley
Activity: 620
all coins going tooo much high but what happened to cloak Huh these signals are very bad now cloak price should be to atleast 0.00065 something very strange with cloak even no any better exchange want to add cloak

mr.Cuteflower i already says you lots of times... the cloakcoin project is a long-term you need a big patience... i think you understand.. If u need price increase then spread the cloak word to all members in where you active in another forums... try to contact the other exchanges if they hearing the cloak coin name multiple times then they will look cloak coin... hardwork is must
First off, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Just mute Cuteflower. They have never added one thing to the convo and any discussion of their additions is just more wasted space. Second, the price is down because BTC is up and people, rightly in my opinion, want to realize gains by holding BTC as it breaks through the ATH and with the ETF, I'm holding my cloaks but some are not as confident as I am and I don't blame them. Third, we all know the main thing holding this coin back right now is the lack of being on a major exchange like polo. Marketing will help but until people see major amounts of BTC being spent on cloak and our name near the top of the leader board we will not be noticed or cared about. From what we can tell open sourcing will help with this. That is the next step as outlined in the last update. The price is a little low right now but on extremely low volume, a couple BTC and its back to normal, a couple more and its double. If we are added to polo, a handful of BTC  is nothing. The team has worked hard and delivered and stated, what I believe, is a good roadmap forward. If your like me your just throwing a couple bucks toward buys every once in a while, there is absolutely 0 reason to believe this coin is not going to go up. The team is there, the tech is there and the vision is there. Just breath

Totally agree with you aknutty saved on one thing.
I do not think it's the right time to release the source code.
I think that before releasing it we should have a better position in the market, because otherwise
The risk of being copied and awarded as their own merit is high.
I'm convinced some DEVs are expecting that.
The first one to copy us will be SDC, (I've seen your DEV rynomster many times in our IRC).
I think it would be better to let some time pass for everyone to know that ENIGMA is an exclusive CLOAK technology before releasing the code.
Jump to: