Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 308. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Bittrex delisting warning is gone, so we plan next days (maybe already on monday) to start PR.

Peace & Love

Tomorrow onwards PR?
Activity: 719
Merit: 500
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency

What is the problem in the mining?!

1/4 confirmations then few sec
0/4 unconfirmations
"Generated but not accepted Mined" and "?"
Often it happens ;why?
my wallet 24/7 ;online  With more than 5 address

This happening if you have to many inputs and network reject you small amounts.

how to solve it? follow this instruction:

http://forum.cloakcoin.com/threads/minting-staken-with-more-weight.5/
Bittrex delisting warning is gone, so we plan next days (maybe already on monday) to start PR.

Peace & Love
Activity: 499
and cloak coin anonymous transaction not depends on nodes? if not then we are best best best anonymous tech in crypto currency.

you got it Smiley

and as we told some posts again, we plan to release an artikel about our solution for that (called "cloak shield").

so lean back cuteflower and look what will happen, we have good plans. if you really want to do something to help cloak, you can help us. i think i have some tasks for you!

Really i can help you and to CLOAK community Smiley good news for me and i like to help you and always welcome from my side. i am waiting for task.

and i know Cloak good currency if good currency then why price also not good Sad Sad look at all dash monero shadow price and we are why so much down? because we do not have poloniex exhange

and poloniex exchange adding many low development coin and some of even no development and even nothing happening with that coin just wallet have and that coin in poloniex and CLOAK team working very hard and professional team and trustable members and poloniex is not adding CLOAK coin Sad strange feelings

God puts good people into trouble, but will never let them down. Whereas he grants more for bad people, but will let them down.
Activity: 448
and cloak coin anonymous transaction not depends on nodes? if not then we are best best best anonymous tech in crypto currency.

you got it Smiley

and as we told some posts again, we plan to release an artikel about our solution for that (called "cloak shield").

so lean back cuteflower and look what will happen, we have good plans. if you really want to do something to help cloak, you can help us. i think i have some tasks for you!

Really i can help you and to CLOAK community Smiley good news for me and i like to help you and always welcome from my side. i am waiting for task.

and i know Cloak good currency if good currency then why price also not good Sad Sad look at all dash monero shadow price and we are why so much down? because we do not have poloniex exhange

and poloniex exchange adding many low development coin and some of even no development and even nothing happening with that coin just wallet have and that coin in poloniex and CLOAK team working very hard and professional team and trustable members and poloniex is not adding CLOAK coin Sad strange feelings
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A

What is the problem in the mining?!

1/4 confirmations then few sec
0/4 unconfirmations
"Generated but not accepted Mined" and "?"
Often it happens ;why?
my wallet 24/7 ;online  With more than 5 address

LBX
A

you got it Smiley

both  of  you  Wink
thanks for info Cool
Activity: 318

you got it Smiley

this is is article link : hxxp://bitcoinist.net/understanding-privacy-anonymous-bitcoin/

this is point talk about nodes :

Since Bitcoin is a peer to peer network (vulnerable to hackers), if hackers can connect to the Bitcoin network using several nodes or computers there is a high chance that they can extract enough information to decipher where transactions originated

if you own a bunch of nodes that are connected to the person doing the send in btc, you will get the send message at same time from sender's node.

but....

that is what cloak shield/onion routing is for!

cloak shield pings an encrypted message around the network, nodes strip a skin for the onion (if it was encrypted to be decrypted by their key) and the send the onion to next node.

node that removes last onion skin then sends the decrypted raw message out so it looks like the message or tx came from them

PS: Yes it seems we are atm securest anon coin if i read above
LBX
A
today i got some more very very important point that when i was reading one of bitcoin anonymous article

there was written that bitcoin is peer to peer currency and if hacker success to connect to bitcoin some of nodes then hacker can point of anonymous transaction and trace out can easily or can try of transaction and can get actual address of sender

dash monero shadowcash all are depends on nodes for anonymous transaction?Huh if i am not wrong?

Yes, it is so anonymous, that soon everyone will forget it ever existed.

you should not talk like that... you are trolling wrong or you do not like that CLOAK coin to go best in crypto world or i am getting you wrong or i do not understand your words well that you said soon everyone will forget it ever existed?? what does it mean? everyone will forget to CLOAK that every existed???

I think that person means everyone will be left xmr sdc ....
And choose CloakCoin  ;best Anonymous
today i got some more very very important point that when i was reading one of bitcoin anonymous article

there was written that bitcoin is peer to peer currency and if hacker success to connect to bitcoin some of nodes then hacker can point of anonymous transaction and trace out can easily or can try of transaction and can get actual address of sender

dash monero shadowcash all are depends on nodes for anonymous transaction?Huh if i am not wrong?

you should not talk like that... you are trolling wrong or you do not like that CLOAK coin to go best in crypto world or i am getting you wrong or i do not understand your words well that you said soon everyone will forget it ever existed?? what does it mean? everyone will forget to CLOAK that every existed???
this is is article link : hxxp://bitcoinist.net/understanding-privacy-anonymous-bitcoin/

this is point talk about nodes :

Since Bitcoin is a peer to peer network (vulnerable to hackers), if hackers can connect to the Bitcoin network using several nodes or computers there is a high chance that they can extract enough information to decipher where transactions originated
Activity: 364

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Cuteflower,your words......mean nothing Wink
Why hasn't everyone just pressed ignore on cute flower? They haven't ever said anything constructive or intelligent, trust me it's easy and makes this board better.
Also I want to repeat my question. What percentage should I leave up for POSA enabled? Does it affect my reward in stake?

Leave for POSA3 that amount where you can accept to lose stakings. Cause if the amount would be used for POSA you will lose stakings (coins are moved for POSA)

We know that issue and our developers working on solutions

PS: Good to see that people/community love also the idea/name of ENIGMA. We will present asap logo/graphics for it.

peace and love!
Do is there an advantage to leaving a higher amount to posa? Just strengthening the network?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

then your words are everything?? at least i am just saying that we need that things for success of CLOAK because CLOAK on the right way and doing very well and 1000% trust able team and good days coming of CLOAK

You say every day something different from previous,this is confusing and irritating

hahaha do not mind bro Smiley where are you from anyway?
Activity: 239
Merit: 100

then your words are everything?? at least i am just saying that we need that things for success of CLOAK because CLOAK on the right way and doing very well and 1000% trust able team and good days coming of CLOAK

You say every day something different from previous,this is confusing and irritating
Why hasn't everyone just pressed ignore on cute flower? They haven't ever said anything constructive or intelligent, trust me it's easy and makes this board better.
Also I want to repeat my question. What percentage should I leave up for POSA enabled? Does it affect my reward in stake?

Leave for POSA3 that amount where you can accept to lose stakings. Cause if the amount would be used for POSA you will lose stakings (coins are moved for POSA)

We know that issue and our developers working on solutions

PS: Good to see that people/community love also the idea/name of ENIGMA. We will present asap logo/graphics for it.

peace and love!

Jump to: