Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 36. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
I am quite sure that most that read these forums have no idea about clif high.  As an avid reader of his works for about a decade, I will include some content from his most recent ALTA_2018_JulyCrypto.pdf so that the average reader can garner some context:
data sets...are suggesting that a 'failure' within their 'governance model' will produce both 'discord' and (internal) contention' at levels that will 'threaten dissolution' of the 'effort.'

...at least one incident of 'manipulation' will be 'emerging (around) Cloak'...

Perhaps the management would like to address, specifically what, if any, failure of their governance model might occur.  

Could such, if any, be based upon manipulation?

Could management answer my question, please?
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
You're right! Unlike most projects, investors and the community remain calm. Despite the general market failure, the mood is very optimistic.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Too many coins held by a few whales. Look elsewhere.

Top 100 owns 76.78 %.

This is NOT exactly what I would call decentralization. It sounds just like a little community coin of a 100 people community + plus an uncertain number of people deluded into being part of something BIG which is actually very LITTLE...

This type of distribution is more wide spread than you think, doesn't make CLOAK unique:

Ether: top 100 addresses control 40%

Verge: top 100 addresses control 95%

Gnosis, Qtum, and Storj: Top 100 addresses control more than 90%

And the list goes on and on... Just the way it goes in most projects. Almost all of the biggest wallets are exchanges. Doesn't take many exchanges to tip the balance of holdings in the top 100.

Rich people and big investors will always control the biggest addresses and this will not prevent it. In any case, the situation here is not so bad and there is still great control among small investors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I like the bold statements of the Cloak project that they create the fastest and safest way to transaction cryptocurrency using blockchain technology
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation

Dear Cloak Community,

We are happy to announce that the long-term member Igor will represent CloakCoin as the new Russian ambassador.

Russian speaking countries were among the early adopters of digital currencies and have built up a solid basis for a flourishing crypto and blockchain market.

Igor has been involved in the crypto market for a long-time and discovered CloakCoin when he was looking for a truly private and eco-friendly cryptocurrency. Igor will help us to enlarge the Cloak Community and to establish new contacts & partnerships in the Russian speaking countries.

Furthermore, he will join the Team at different crypto exhibitions/events to increase the popularity of CloakCoin.

Welcome on board, Igor!

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

do you guys need any help with the Chinese community management? I have lots of experience. PM me if needed.
Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Dear CLOAK Community,

We’re very proud to announce that CloakCoin is now available for trading on the Indian exchange Bitbns.

You can buy CloakCoin directly with Indian Rupee!

Trade Now!

We are very happy to bring CloakCoin closer to our Indian Community and
would like to extend warm thanks to Bitbns for supporting Cloak!

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

I don't always drink...
Well, I am high, and a multi-millionaire thanks to clif.  To each their own, I guess.
Activity: 305
Merit: 148
Theranos Coin - IoT + micro-blood arrays = Moon!
I am quite sure that most that read these forums have no idea about clif high.  As an avid reader of his works for about a decade, I will include some content from his most recent ALTA_2018_JulyCrypto.pdf so that the average reader can garner some context:
data sets...are suggesting that a 'failure' within their 'governance model' will produce both 'discord' and (internal) contention' at levels that will 'threaten dissolution' of the 'effort.'

Perhaps the management would like to address, specifically what, if any, failure of their governance model might occur.  

Cliff "High" and his spider bots that comb the Internet?  Good grief.  You have to be "high" to listen to his radio sessions.

EDIT:  From Cliff's July ALTA report -- "You admit to being mentally deficient if you invest real world assets based on this advice..."  I couldn't have said it better.  That Cliff, he is a shifty one with a wicked sense of humor!
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
22$ my cloak purchased before what should i do? i am very worry Sad Sad Sad

I advice you to sell at 80% loss to me, then i have cheaper coins Wink

I made the same mistake when started with crypto few years ago with Stratis. Best thing to so is buy extra to lower your average buying price, or just wait patiently for a new bull market.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
What does the Coordinator have to do? Do they get paid for the work?
Activity: 295
Merit: 100
22$ my cloak purchased before what should i do? i am very worry Sad Sad Sad
I don't always drink...

Activity: 432
Merit: 254
https://cloakcoin.com
We read the report from Clif High and want to give you few counter-arguments...

We value Clif Highs work and are thankful for his positive mentions in videos or reports in the past. Nevertheless, we were shocked by the Cloak passage in his new report.

We want to mention again that CloakCoin is a self-funded community project since 2014. Cloak is not a fork from another coin, no ICO and had never a premine-phase. Every single cent which is spent on the Cloak project is paid out of the pockets of the team. Like everybody already knows the prices for integrations to exchanges or platforms have become nearly unaffordable. After all, we are a strong team and can be proud of having reserve funds which bring the project forward. Proof for that is the expansion of our coordinators/advisors, the integration to new exchanges and the activity at exhibitions etc..

“Everybody can have a look at our plans and procedures on the new roadmap!”

Our product ENIGMA is so far working smoothly, but of course like every product it needs continuous improvements. Our dev team is constantly working on that. The next big step for Cloak is the dev fund, which is under construction for a while now. The dev fund will open new doors for Cloak. An update concerning the fund will be made soon by the lead dev.

As some of you already know Cloak was attacked by Ukrainian scammers. The scammers copied our website 1:1 and built up a Ponzi scheme with tremendous return promises, falsely under the name of Cloak. This scam is also the reason why you see a warning sign on the top of our website. As a response to the scam, we contacted lawyers, sent multiple warning letters and tried to shut down the website. We finally succeeded with that last week and the scam was shut down!

Unfortunately, this scam put Cloak in a negative situation but we answered all user request via mail or live-chat immediately by clarifying that this scam has nothing to do with the real Cloak project.
Probably this affected the negative analysis of Clif Highs web bot in his new report.   

Our team consists of true believers who have a clear vision and never would do any actions which would damage the project. We are a team of honest and fair people. At the moment we are in a bear market and of course, the Cloak price could be better but this does not discourage us to carry on!

We are a harmonic team with great joy for life and don’t have any internal conflicts which could affect the development of the project! We do not promote or tolerate any type of manipulation or shady dealings. Those who know us also know that we had been a victim of such shady dealings and therefore such actions never were and never will be tolerated.

We value Clif Highs work but anyway we would like to prove the opposite in a personal interview with him if possible.

Stay Cloakstrong!

Peace Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 117

Dear Cloak Community,

we are happy to announce the joining of a new team member to the Cloak Family. From now on Emanuele will represent Cloak as the Italian Coordinator.
Emanuele has been involved in the crypto market for a long time now and is passionate about privacy coins since the beginning.

He found Cloak when he was on the lookout for projects that could have a utility in the real world with working products.
Italy has a considerable crypto market and is a significant country in the international framework with great investors and great business ideas.

As in some of the biggest countries, a crypto revolution has started, but we're only at the start, there's plenty of space to grow.
Emanuele will help us to build up the Italian Cloak community and to establish new contacts & partnerships in Italy. Until now he already translated the whitepaper and the website.

Welcome on board, Emanuele! 

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

It's just mega great news! The project shows continuous development. And sooner or later it should respond positively to the price! I am sure in the future of this project!

Dear Cloak Community,

we are happy to announce the joining of a new team member to the Cloak Family. From now on Ryomin will represent Cloak as the Italian Coordinator.
Ryomin has been involved in the crypto market for a long time now and is passionate about privacy coins since the beginning.

He found Cloak when he was on the lookout for projects that could have a utility in the real world with working products.
Italy has a considerable crypto market and is a significant country in the international framework with great investors and great business ideas.

As in some of the biggest countries, a crypto revolution has started, but we're only at the start, there's plenty of space to grow.
Ryomin will help us to build up the Italian Cloak community and to establish new contacts & partnerships in Italy. Until now he already translated the whitepaper and the website.

Welcome on board!  

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Top 100 owns 76.78 %.

This is NOT exactly what I would call decentralization. It sounds just like a little community coin of a 100 people community + plus an uncertain number of people deluded into being part of something BIG which is actually very LITTLE...

This type of distribution is more wide spread than you think, doesn't make CLOAK unique:

Ether: top 100 addresses control 40%

Verge: top 100 addresses control 95%

Gnosis, Qtum, and Storj: Top 100 addresses control more than 90%

And the list goes on and on... Just the way it goes in most projects. Almost all of the biggest wallets are exchanges. Doesn't take many exchanges to tip the balance of holdings in the top 100.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

Top 100 owns 76.78 %.

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I think that in the coming years, namely 2018-2019 project CloakCoin will take place in the top ratings of the Cryptocurrency. The team does a lot and works hard, the coin CloakCoin has great potential!
It is of course possible in the future everything will come true what you're saying. But the market is very unpredictable and anything can happen here. Of course, we cannot know for sure what will happen in the future. Therefore, the main thing is to believe in the project and the team now.

Dear Cloak Community,

We are happy to announce that the long-term member Igor will represent CloakCoin as the new Russian ambassador.

Russian speaking countries were among the early adopters of digital currencies and have built up a solid basis for a flourishing crypto and blockchain market.

Igor has been involved in the crypto market for a long-time and discovered CloakCoin when he was looking for a truly private and eco-friendly cryptocurrency. Igor will help us to enlarge the Cloak Community and to establish new contacts & partnerships in the Russian speaking countries.

Furthermore, he will join the Team at different crypto exhibitions/events to increase the popularity of CloakCoin.

Welcome on board, Igor!

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Are there any other agreements with the campaigns on the possibility of purchasing goods for a coin? Real estate is of course very cool, but I for example do not have so many coins. Maybe there is an opportunity to buy consumer electronics or something else. I think that it would be more in demand by users!

Just wait a little longer - the amount of coins won't matter that much anymore ;-)
Pages:
Jump to: