Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 402. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Merry Christmas to all Grin  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
Merry Christmas Cloak Team and cloak community! Smiley
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Activity: 432
Merit: 254
https://cloakcoin.com
Merry Christmas!  Smiley

Wish you all a successful year!
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
Activity: 711
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
At least you can be sure of one thing: the cloak has a team and he has not given up on him.
Six weeks later a team of developers to congratulate you on Christmas and New Year. Wish peace and love.
 I'm not sure that you'll be happy. I've been waiting for a convenient point of entry. Apparently it is not far away. But. Lost the desire. Sad
Will we see PoSA in the next 6 weeks. Huh
Peace and love. Grin

Good prediction Nostradamus! Cheesy

Edit: I mean the Christmas-prediction. Have some doubts about "PoSA in the next 6 weeks" ;-)
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
At least you can be sure of one thing: the cloak has a team and he has not given up on him.
Six weeks later a team of developers to congratulate you on Christmas and New Year. Wish peace and love.
 I'm not sure that you'll be happy. I've been waiting for a convenient point of entry. Apparently it is not far away. But. Lost the desire. Sad
Will we see PoSA in the next 6 weeks. Huh
Peace and love. Grin
Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Heyyyhooo Cloak Community,

Season's greetings and a sincere thank you for your confidence in us and your interest in our work.

Merry Christmas and may you live a long and happy life filled with goodwill and friendship.

Team Cloak wish you success and good fortune in the New Year!

Peace, Love and Togetherness,

Team Cloak

CloakTV - Merry Christmas

https://youtu.be/lhaNCwCya_M

Maybe it's Cloak stabilization fund.
Or instrument of marketmaker. Easy movement which sets the trend.
Maybe it's a sacred cow. Like a mlnBTC Satoshi.
Finally, the most incredible hypothesis. These funds do not belong to you. So I fully support your recommendations. Cheesy
ok bittrex delisting warning is gone, enjoy you day
How about Bittrex verified market.
How about the new exchange. It is desirable decentralized.
How about the Craptsy situation. Huh

Cryptsy is taking an hour of downtime on Friday to replace equipment, all wallets offline for about an hour. Perhaps they have identified the problem....

Craptsy
2012-2015
Amen Grin

So, what exactly did Cryptsy do to you to warrant this attitude?
They didn't get to be known as craptsy because of their stellar service. If they do manage to get all the problems resolved and the wallets back on line (IMHO I don't see that happening) I would highly suggest moving all coins you may there somewhere else.

the past teach us not to trust any exchange just hold you coins in you wallet and move then only to an exchange if you decide to sell some...

A centralized exchange will be never enough secure imo... that why we need in future p2p exchange solution, what is also one of our project visions.
It's definitely not your 300k Cloak waiting sale at Bittrex Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

Cryptsy is taking an hour of downtime on Friday to replace equipment, all wallets offline for about an hour. Perhaps they have identified the problem....

Craptsy
2012-2015
Amen Grin

They didn't get to be known as craptsy because of their stellar service. If they do manage to get all the problems resolved and the wallets back on line (IMHO I don't see that happening) I would highly suggest moving all coins you may there somewhere else.

the past teach us not to trust any exchange just hold you coins in you wallet and move then only to an exchange if you decide to sell some...

A centralized exchange will be never enough secure imo... that why we need in future p2p exchange solution, what is also one of our project visions.
Bitshares is already out and does it all

For sure Bitshare is doing but i think we need is a p2p exchange without the need of a transactional coins, something like a powerfull p2p scrow
with a little of luck we will see something similar  in 2016
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

Craptsy
2012-2015
Amen Grin

Bitshares is already out and does it all
Activity: 719
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency
trying to clean up all the inputs on my addresses. under coin control I select inputs > select the transactions i want to use> send those to desired address> then i get 2 error messages. The first is blank with an Red X. The second says "Error: Transaction creation failed". What do i need to do?

it seems you had to much inputs before... best solution is you wait without staking and without any creation of new inputs like sending or receiving new coins. It will take a little time few hours or you wait 1 day then best is you create one big input how to do this see here:
http://forum.cloakcoin.com/topic/89/minting-staken-with-more-weight

Then if you have 1 address with 1 input you should never have again this errors.

i hope i could help

ok I tried this and it didn't work. I have tried sending the entire amount and smaller amounts and all the transactions fail? What should I do?

well, like i said before it seems u have to many inputs this cause the error.... You wallet is full sync?

Just don't stake and wait few days and then try again above written...

good luck

Yeah I'm full sync and have not staked since the issue started a week ago. I don't turn on stake just send and it always errors.

join irc and lets chat

https://kiwiirc.com/client/kornbluth.freenode.net/?nick=aknutty_#cloakcoin

Activity: 109
trying to clean up all the inputs on my addresses. under coin control I select inputs > select the transactions i want to use> send those to desired address> then i get 2 error messages. The first is blank with an Red X. The second says "Error: Transaction creation failed". What do i need to do?

it seems you had to much inputs before... best solution is you wait without staking and without any creation of new inputs like sending or receiving new coins. It will take a little time few hours or you wait 1 day then best is you create one big input how to do this see here:

Then if you have 1 address with 1 input you should never have again this errors.

i hope i could help

ok I tried this and it didn't work. I have tried sending the entire amount and smaller amounts and all the transactions fail? What should I do?

well, like i said before it seems u have to many inputs this cause the error.... You wallet is full sync?

good luck

Yeah I'm full sync and have not staked since the issue started a week ago. I don't turn on stake just send and it always errors.

Craptsy
2012-2015
Amen Grin

i hope i could help

good luck
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace

Craptsy
2012-2015
Amen Grin

Activity: 109

i hope i could help

Jump to: