Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 405. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Which rope is unlimited staking.
And Craptsy holding rope. Grin

This is the biggest bullshits you've said recently,realy Cheesy
A bit exaggerated. Grin
Here is an interesting experiment https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cleanup-ill-attack-some-coins-i-owned-apexcoin-for-90-blocks-897493.

I found something very interesting in this thread Cheesy
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10512607 Cheesy

PoS minimum stake age: 3 hours, Max age unlimited

I mean the maximum period of maturation of coins to limit 30 - 60 days.

Much more interesting proposal.
Quote amused. Cheesy

Activity: 711
Merit: 500
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency

This is the biggest bullshits you've said recently,realy Cheesy
A bit exaggerated. Grin
Here is an interesting experiment https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cleanup-ill-attack-some-coins-i-owned-apexcoin-for-90-blocks-897493.

This is the biggest bullshits you've said recently,really Cheesy
In my heart I hope so. But reality tells a different story.
First you need to untie their eggs on the ropes.
Someone biblical character also demanded evidence.
The evidence lies in your Craptsy account.
You can track the fate of their coins. If you have ever made a deposit.
I do not care to talk about trivial things. Unfortunately exciting me questions remain unanswered.
But a negative result is also a result.
My opinion. Cloak awaits fate Craptsy. Grin

This is impossible, you know very well, do not fool yourself Cheesy
Cloak is like Phoenix Cheesy
Someone biblical character also demanded evidence.
The evidence lies in your Craptsy account.
You can track the fate of their coins. If you have ever made a deposit.
I do not care to talk about trivial things. Unfortunately exciting me questions remain unanswered.
But a negative result is also a result.
My opinion. Cloak awaits fate Craptsy. Grin
For example C2nErdBnCkq7QTeAUxtMY9utYksAZ8VkfH.
One of the old address Craptsy.
Including the brain, you can find another bunch of these.
Craptsys staking is one of the revenue sources. This is as the the earth is round. Grin

Where is the proof that this is address of cryptsy ? Lol you are really funny  Cheesy

Just like the joker.....this professional Cheesy
Activity: 666
Craptsys staking is one of the revenue sources. This is as the the earth is round. Grin

Where is the proof that this is address of cryptsy ? Lol you are really funny  Cheesy
It suffices to use blockexplorer to track Craptsys staking.
Just ask in the next thread that is used for the temporary restriction.
Strange that it hear from HeroMember.
Any holder has the right to discuss. It paid too. Grin

please share you knowledge with us and show us a explorer-link with cryptsy address(incl. proof that it is cryptsy one) where u see that it staking?  Cheesy  
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...

Discuss yes, make unsubstantiated accusations, no. There is a difference. It is as if you are trying to disrupt this forum and cause the value of Cloak to drop in the process. And, it is not strange to hear this from a Hero member on matters such as these, we have been here long enough to recognize BS when we see it.
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...
Categories think do not think are very subjective. Consider the 1 point of incompetence.
It is the slow pace of development. Dev qualifications incomprehensible. The team hired by side and poorly motivated. Not realized the scale of the task. Someone who feeds popcorn. Never mind. The result is a delay in the development. CryptoNote is not sleeps. Zero again at the hearing. There are new approaches like VNL. OpenBazaar preparing to leave. Everyday life. Only the cloak slowly moving toward the goal of two years ago. These objectives are covered with dust. As developers keyboard.
Sadness. Embarrassed
PS Once again the incompetence. Inspired by a visit Craptsy. 69K coins in a glass for sale. I do not know the total number of coins that are at the disposal of the latter-day Karpeles. Multiplied in perpetuity staking they represent a huge threat to the network. Unlimited staking for POS is a fundamental mistake. Whether the developer sees this threat. Especially in terms of Craptsy. And why it remained silent instead of all the recommendations of the output of coins from there. Will there be taken to limit the staking period. Craptsy situation is a time bomb. For all the POS coins found there.

Are you trying to say that Cryptsy is staking Cloak? I can assure you they are not. And, most people here have way more than 69k coins, there is no threat. You are moving into areas of liable using hearsay and your own unfounded beliefs to create unrest and false panic. Were you here for the first round of Cloak's development? If so then you should know who the driving force behind it's revival is and why he has bet a lot more than you have on it's success. As long as someone is dedicated to the future development of Cloak, I am quite willing to let them work in peace at their own speed. I suggest you provide irrefutable proof of the empty accusations you are making or, just shut up. Patience is obviously a virtue you do not possess.

Unless you are paying the Dev(s) you have no room to criticize the pace of development. So, provide proof of your accusations or be patient like everyone else. Put up or shut up, your choice.
Well. For example Craptsy. Tomorrow this scam disappears with 20-30% coin supply. After some time, the weight of this fraction becomes large. Over 51%. With all the ensuing consequences.
But enough of just a few percent. It is enough to close the wallet for maintenance. Favorite toy Craptsy. And you will keep the eggs for the entire network. Hahaha.
Hey developer. What do you think about it. Grin

bullshit

51% was never happened  in PoS before in any coin its only a theory so far (me self made already tests with PoS coins with more as 90% weight nothing happened so come down)

So if you have any sources or proofs about then start talking facts if not stop trolling cause you make you atm to no1 troll here in forum
I would recommend to think before you speak. Dig. Grin

1. Look in mirror before you suggest such wise proposes
2. I still wait for proofs about PoS 51% attacks

Do not be rude. Increase your level of knowledge on their own. Good luck. Kiss
Well. For example Craptsy. Tomorrow this scam disappears with 20-30% coin supply. After some time, the weight of this fraction becomes large. Over 51%. With all the ensuing consequences.
But enough of just a few percent. It is enough to close the wallet for maintenance. Favorite toy Craptsy. And you will keep the eggs for the entire network. Hahaha.

bullshit

51% was never happened  in PoS before in any coin its only a theory so far (me self made already tests with PoS coins with more as 90% weight nothing happened so come down)

So if you have any sources or proofs about then start talking facts if not stop trolling cause you make you atm to no1 troll here in forum

1. Look in mirror before you suggest such wise proposes
2. I still wait for proofs about PoS 51% attacks

bullshit

bullshit

Unlimited staking for POS is a fundamental mistake.

On this point I agree. All your suggestions you can let us know in our forum  http://forum.cloakcoin.com/

i am not agree with you about this.

There is need to have healthy inflation for healthy payment system, FIAT do same.
Without inflation see Bitcoin you will have deflation what is absolutely much worser as POS.
Economic books teach you, that you need for healthy growth a small inflation.

You also always lose some coins or wallets where coins are burned so its not a fundamental mistake.
Dig deeper. You will understand that there is no link between inflation and limited staking time. This primary issue of security.
As for forum. There are also all covered with dust.  Cool

This primary issue of security?? Explain what you mean with this?
Jump to: