Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 404. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 711
Merit: 500
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
Activity: 695
Great update CLOAK  Smiley

We will have a good future  Cool
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Remake RC1 by "Jonnybravo". Will testing RC2 or should we just believe.
But in general I like. Grin
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, December 18th 2015 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC. If you are the developer of the coin and would like to keep it listed, please contact us.
volume 0.00000000
The market thinks. Then again dump. Huh
Activity: 711
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
Good news CloakTeam, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1051

Hello Cloak Community!

We have a small update Smiley

As you might know we had a change in our DevTeam and "Jonnybravo" is from now on our main developer, Jonny was previously responsible for the external code audition and now as development team leader will finish and manage the release process of the final wallet. “Indigo” is still with the team but now as a paid contributor.

Taking over a development project isn't something done overnight. To pick up existing work, among other things, there's the need to consult documentation, read the code and have a list of questions from new Dev to previous Dev answered. "Jonnybravo" and “Indigo” successfully concluded this time consuming stage and development work is now entering cruise speed.

We were also setting up a new and saner development environment which is essential for testing and releasing the final wallet. We now have a freshly installed CLOAK  build server so we can have a solid build process.

Its all we can share with you today, but, stay connected updates will be popping up soon.

Thank you all for your support.

Peace, Love and Togetherness,

Team Cloak

great, thanks for the info, I hope soon there we will see more updates  Smiley
Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Hello Cloak Community!

We have a small update Smiley

As you might know we had a change in our DevTeam and "Jonnybravo" is from now on our main developer, Jonny was previously responsible for the external code audition and now as development team leader will finish and manage the release process of the final wallet. “Indigo” is still with the team but now as a paid contributor.

Taking over a development project isn't something done overnight. To pick up existing work, among other things, there's the need to consult documentation, read the code and have a list of questions from new Dev to previous Dev answered. "Jonnybravo" and “Indigo” successfully concluded this time consuming stage and development work is now entering cruise speed.

We were also setting up a new and saner development environment which is essential for testing and releasing the final wallet. We now have a freshly installed CLOAK  build server so we can have a solid build process.

Its all we can share with you today, but, stay connected updates will be popping up soon.

Thank you all for your support.

Peace, Love and Togetherness,

Team Cloak

Activity: 719
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency

(...)
The side Projects like Twitterbot, Android Wallet and co this all was not made by our Coder "Indigo" he promises us from begin he will finish the POSA3-Wallet but cause many reasons from his side he didn't!

It was not our fault cause we have 100% trust in him and his delay made this bad situation for us all.

I am really sorry for this and i feel same like you all and i have also invested much of money in this project.

At the moment i am negotiate with 2 more coders to finish finally the POSA3 wallet cause i can't and don't want wait anymore for "Indigo" cause he said self he don't know when he able to finish this work!

So don't think its always our all fault, sometimes things happened in universe but not always for our bad .)
(...)

Hi

Any update about these coders, and the evolution of their work on the final wallet ?

Thank you

Hi Ratatosk old friend!

yes there some nice progress we will put later all points together and do a new update!

You welcome!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Hi

Any update about these coders, and the evolution of their work on the final wallet ?

Thank you

I join the request! I ask Cashemen & Cloak team for development update many times and get only words like "hard work every day" & "we concentrate on final wallet"...

PS  Kiss Kiss Kiss Peace & Love!  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Activity: 263

(...)
The side Projects like Twitterbot, Android Wallet and co this all was not made by our Coder "Indigo" he promises us from begin he will finish the POSA3-Wallet but cause many reasons from his side he didn't!

It was not our fault cause we have 100% trust in him and his delay made this bad situation for us all.

I am really sorry for this and i feel same like you all and i have also invested much of money in this project.

At the moment i am negotiate with 2 more coders to finish finally the POSA3 wallet cause i can't and don't want wait anymore for "Indigo" cause he said self he don't know when he able to finish this work!

So don't think its always our all fault, sometimes things happened in universe but not always for our bad .)
(...)

Hi

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
Well. For example Craptsy. Tomorrow this scam disappears with 20-30% coin supply. After some time, the weight of this fraction becomes large. Over 51%. With all the ensuing consequences.
But enough of just a few percent. It is enough to close the wallet for maintenance. Favorite toy Craptsy. And you will keep the eggs for the entire network. Hahaha.
Hey developer. What do you think about it. Grin

bullshit

51% was never happened  in PoS before in any coin its only a theory so far (me self made already tests with PoS coins with more as 90% weight nothing happened so come down)

So if you have any sources or proofs about then start talking facts if not stop trolling cause you make you atm to no1 troll here in forum

never come back with any proof or sources

For example C2nErdBnCkq7QTeAUxtMY9utYksAZ8VkfH.
One of the old address Craptsy.
Including the brain, you can find another bunch of these.
Craptsys staking is one of the revenue sources. This is as the the earth is round. Grin

Where is the proof that this is address of cryptsy ? Lol you are really funny  Cheesy

never come back with proof of address

Final wallet. Age: few monthes.                         50ksat.
I will speak with Richie about. Age: few weeks.   20ksat.
We already had thoughts about. Age: few days.  10ksat.
Another unfulfilled promise. Huh

still trolling and FUD

CONGRATULATION!
YOU ARE WINNER!
TROLL OF YEAR 2015!
trying to clean up all the inputs on my addresses. under coin control I select inputs > select the transactions i want to use> send those to desired address> then i get 2 error messages. The first is blank with an Red X. The second says "Error: Transaction creation failed". What do i need to do?

it seems you had to much inputs before... best solution is you wait without staking and without any creation of new inputs like sending or receiving new coins. It will take a little time few hours or you wait 1 day then best is you create one big input how to do this see here:
http://forum.cloakcoin.com/topic/89/minting-staken-with-more-weight

Then if you have 1 address with 1 input you should never have again this errors.

i hope i could help
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
trying to clean up all the inputs on my addresses. under coin control I select inputs > select the transactions i want to use> send those to desired address> then i get 2 error messages. The first is blank with an Red X. The second says "Error: Transaction creation failed". What do i need to do?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Well, fact is, they are doing something... They dont sell and no price pump actions are taking. So they either have fun managing forums and this thread to troll us, or they really develope something awesome.
I guess 2.(not the 2 from this other guys post)

So just be patient and do your jobs in real life as long as you still have to :>

Jackle
Quote from user ThisTimeYes on December 03.
Answer from luser wizardee on December 08.
It seems to me that this man is long gone from this thread. So I hasten to express my gratitude to you for such a successful work you have done.
By the way. Are you still using dial-up. Shocked

PS. Sorry. My message inadvertently crept typo. Extra letter l.
I immediately use the services of Google to rectify the situation.
Activity: 666
If you think you can make big money in quick time with cloak you are wrong. I would suggest to move to next scamcoin maybe then you have luck and you will success.

Is better if people who are in cloak understand why we doing this here ...... Our vision in CLOAK project is not for quick big money if someone still didn't understand this, so i am sorry for him.

You can move forward to talk all this stupid stuff about price, volume etc.... its change nothing for future of CLOAK.

PEACE & LOVE for all believers and unbelievers!

What is going on with the MAC wallet and which version should be running at the moment?

Thanks guys in advance.  

http://www.cloakcoin.com/   waletts/mac(1.9.6.0)

This is what I get "'CloakCoin-Qt 2. app' is damaged and can't be opened.  You should move it to the Trash."

i have googled & found follow solution:

The problem

OS X Mountain Lion ( 10.8 ) has a new security feature called Gatekeeper. Gatekeeper is enabled by default and prevents applications distributed outside of the Mac App Store from launching.

Launching such application results in the error: " is damaged and can't be opened. You should move it to the Trash."

The workaround

Open Gatekeeper settings located in "System Preferences > Security & Privacy"
Set "Allow applications downloaded from:" to "Anywhere" and confirm by pressing "Allow From Anywhere"
Download, unpack and run the profiler application
Once an application is successfully launched, it no longer goes through Gatekeeper. Thus you can restore Gatekeeper settings to the default option "Mac App Store and identified developers" after successfully launching the profiler

source:
https://www.yourkit.com/download/mountain_lion.html
Thanks. Peace and love. Grin
Activity: 666
Well. For example Craptsy. Tomorrow this scam disappears with 20-30% coin supply. After some time, the weight of this fraction becomes large. Over 51%. With all the ensuing consequences.
But enough of just a few percent. It is enough to close the wallet for maintenance. Favorite toy Craptsy. And you will keep the eggs for the entire network. Hahaha.
Hey developer. What do you think about it. Grin

bullshit

51% was never happened  in PoS before in any coin its only a theory so far (me self made already tests with PoS coins with more as 90% weight nothing happened so come down)

So if you have any sources or proofs about then start talking facts if not stop trolling cause you make you atm to no1 troll here in forum

never come back with any proof or sources

For example C2nErdBnCkq7QTeAUxtMY9utYksAZ8VkfH.
One of the old address Craptsy.
Including the brain, you can find another bunch of these.
Craptsys staking is one of the revenue sources. This is as the the earth is round. Grin

Where is the proof that this is address of cryptsy ? Lol you are really funny  Cheesy

never come back with proof of address

still trolling and FUD

CONGRATULATION!
YOU ARE WINNER!
TROLL OF YEAR 2015!
Change of max age will need hardfork. We already had thoughts about and have already interesting and new concept how it will/could be. Now we are full focusing on final wallet.

Thanks for interesting conversation.
Jump to: