Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 46. (Read 810836 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
We wonder if the wallet upon livecoin will certainly ever become enabled once again. I'm truly interested in the actual project as well as bought a few CloakCoins
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
My weight should bring a reward every 19 hours on average.
This is how much you need to have coins to get a bet every day? Share calculations!

"about staking: In the whitepaper there is a good explanation of what to expect from staking and how often one will stake. If someone holds 1% of all CLOAK this one would likly stake 1% of all blocks. We have 1440 block /d (1 min block time) 1% of that is 14x staking on avg. if someone holds a few hundred cloak they will stake likly less blocks daily."

This is an estimate how many times you can expect staking rewards when you have x amount of coins. Current supply is 5.1 Million CLOAK
you can estimate easily how many % of that supply you hold and we have 1440 block / day (blocktime 1 minute)
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
My weight should bring a reward every 19 hours on average.
This is how much you need to have coins to get a bet every day? Share calculations!
Activity: 432
Merit: 254
https://cloakcoin.com

Despite your questions we had planned to post a status report on Monday.
These are fully justified questions, which we are happy to answer to the best!

Have a nice weekend

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Hi Cloak team,

I have a few questions I’m gonna put out here on the thread instead of the two chat channels where most people probably not gonna see them and the answers.

First of all, when you announced that Cloak applied for Binance, why didn’t you also say it could take up to 3 month?
– In my world it is a bit misleading, without actually misleading people, by just keep such info not told. Could be nice to show more openness so to speech. Or maybe it is just me…..

A few month ago the ENIGMA got uploaded and later on the live version got released. From my understanding, the team is still have some small issues/improvements to make on it before moving on to other things on the roadmap. Can you tell a little more about which things we are talking about and when this can expect to be done? (roughly)

The dev fund, I guess, is the next thing to be developed after the above – Have the team found a solution to this, in this case – Which? And when should be expect start/finish of this (Q2/Q3?)

We were also told about article here in march for a big German newspaper?
An article for one Hong Kong?

Is the website finish with its ‘’make-over’’ or does it have a long way to go? – Any expected finish?

And last (but not least for US ‘’the community’’) a blog from the Cloak team to keep us updated, when will this come so anyone actually can keep her/himself updated without keep reading ALL posts in this tread?

Also – We were told you guys were in contact with ‘’known crypto enthusiast with reputable name to help promote Cloak’’ – Who or have ‘’they’’ already promoted (Jsnip4?) and is this the same person as we got info about a crypto vlogger?

The partnership with an journalist/blogger - Is this Nee Maria Palipea or someone we don't know yet?

Raspberry PI - When will we see a compiled version and video guide for this?

I think we are a lot who are looking forward to the answers.

Thanks !

Activity: 295
Merit: 100
Cloak still alive? many weeks gone even not any 1 update from developer that what is going on??? just price going down after pump and then dump just this happening and nothing more reality
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
[...]

Quit spamming all the threads. Seen this post today at least 10 rimes
Same here, all with negative feedback. Guess the "ignore" button exists for a reason...
.... and the "Report to moderator" function.
There are a lot of bots around here in the last days
legendary
You only get rewarded when your coins find a block. Cloak is a pos coin and depends on open wallets. If you have a low amount of cloak you can expect to find ablock (stake/kint) after a few days or even weeks. You will get the reward but you cannot say when your coins will stake. Just to have an idea how long you might have to wait: 1000 CLOAK with an age of several days might stake within 5-10h after syncing the wallet. 100 Cloak might take a day or more when the wallet is synced. I hope this clarifies the staking process a bit.

As long as u do not move your coins they gain coin age and when your coins stake you get the reward for that age e.g. you waited 365 days with 100 cloak and then they stake you get 6 cloak (6%) if they stake after 1 month you get 1/12 of 6 Cloak => 0.5 Cloak.
I read your threads repeatedly. Something I do not really understand and hope you can explain a little bit.
1. Does it mean staking rewards will depend on staking weight, which in turn depend upon total number of coins in the wallet?
2. Does required time needed before wallet activated to stake also depends on total number of coins in the wallet?

Thanks for your help in advance.

first of all staking (minting) means not just getting a reward, the reward is paid when you find a block and secure the blockchain by doing this. For this you provid the balance of your coins in the wallet to the network.

You can get max. 6% of your balance per year in staking rewards. e.g. you hold 100 cloak you can expect 6 cloak rewards after 1 year. This doesn t matter whether you stake 24/7 or you you stake these 100 cloak after 1 year. What counts is the coin age which increases as long as the coins are not moved or staked. When you stake 24/7 you will get many small amounts.

basically oyu only need 1 cloak but a good amount to start with is 100 cloak

The more cloak youhold the more you stake but you never get more tahn 6% of the balance you hold / year. That's simple %-maths then.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
You only get rewarded when your coins find a block. Cloak is a pos coin and depends on open wallets. If you have a low amount of cloak you can expect to find ablock (stake/kint) after a few days or even weeks. You will get the reward but you cannot say when your coins will stake. Just to have an idea how long you might have to wait: 1000 CLOAK with an age of several days might stake within 5-10h after syncing the wallet. 100 Cloak might take a day or more when the wallet is synced. I hope this clarifies the staking process a bit.

As long as u do not move your coins they gain coin age and when your coins stake you get the reward for that age e.g. you waited 365 days with 100 cloak and then they stake you get 6 cloak (6%) if they stake after 1 month you get 1/12 of 6 Cloak => 0.5 Cloak.
I read your threads repeatedly. Something I do not really understand and hope you can explain a little bit.
1. Does it mean staking rewards will depend on staking weight, which in turn depend upon total number of coins in the wallet?
2. Does required time needed before wallet activated to stake also depends on total number of coins in the wallet?

Thanks for your help in advance.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
[...]

Same here, all with negative feedback. Guess the "ignore" button exists for a reason...
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
CloakCoin Community Announcement: Vote for CLOAK to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

CloakCoin has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of CloakCoin.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 10 days.(CloakCoin is currently in last place with 0 votes)

https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing

legendary
how much i need for staking ?

The more you have the more you can stake. you always get 6% / year.

If you have 100 cloak you get 6 cloak / year if you have 1000 you get 60 cloak / year

simple % maths.
Activity: 17
how much i need for staking ?
Activity: 33
Yes... fixed for me. Cheers!  Grin
legendary
Trying to download CloakCoin_Qt_win_x86_v2.1.0.0.evolution.zip from github and either get a small faulty zip file or a page stating

"Loop detected on cache-lcy19230-LCY: TuFMEtJVICCO9h0Zpde/N9L9b7tugV9xeSSEt9M0!LCY!cache-lcy19230-LCY"

Happens on multiple computers.

Anyone got a clue?

We investigate this ....

Seren8

it seems to work again, looks like github had an issue.

*SOLVED*
legendary
Trying to download CloakCoin_Qt_win_x86_v2.1.0.0.evolution.zip from github and either get a small faulty zip file or a page stating

"Loop detected on cache-lcy19230-LCY: TuFMEtJVICCO9h0Zpde/N9L9b7tugV9xeSSEt9M0!LCY!cache-lcy19230-LCY"

Anyone got a clue?

We investigate this ....
Activity: 33

Anyone got a clue?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Sometimes, down the bottom, when the mouse is placed over the CloakShield symbol, the symbol is greyed out and the pop-up text reads "CloakShield unavailable."
What is happening / not happening here?

It happens when no anon nodes are available.

I have staked Cloak for over a year.  I installed Evolution. Rewards stopped on or about 2/20.  I also see that the number of nodes I am connected to has fallen to only 3. Cloakshield is unavailable.  Only one Enigma node available.  What do I need to change to fix this?  Sure, I could reinstall, but is there something else going on that I missed reading about? 

Thanks.

Did you unlock your wallet for minting? The wallet stakes the coins fine there are no known issues with that. In avg. you can expect 60-70 anon connections or more, i think there are still a lot of older wallets not updated and the old enigma nodes cannot communicate with the new enigma nodes.

Did you restart your wallet ?

Okay, something is very wrong with Cloak.  Yes, my wallet is unlocked.  Yes, I reinstalled the evolution wallet.  I only see between 3 and 7 connections on any day, which is way down from where it used to be.  And the last reward I earned was on 2/20.  Enigma nodes are not available.  I am synchronized and am reportedly up to date.  My weight should bring a reward every 19 hours on average.

How is it possible to go one full month on this new wallet release and receive nothing?  I did not have these issues on the next to last wallet release.

I would love to hear the explanation, and something beyond "it works perfectly well, no known issues" because clearly there are some serious issues with Evolution.  And I have run Cloak wallets since late 2016.  60-70 anonymous connections?  On what planet?

I am not a member of the dev team, just offering some advise.

Staking works just fine here as I'm sure many others are staking as well. Sounds like your on your own little fork. And, I've run CLOAK wallets since 2014. This is not official advise but, in situations like this, deleting the blockchain data and peers.dat then restarting the wallet so it can redownload the chain usually fixes the problem. Happens quite often when upgrading wallets that have been running for long time when a new one is released. Backup your wallet.dat file first and don't delete it with the blockchain files. Resync will take a while. Oh and, make sure you are actually running the updated wallet not the old one.

An easier approach would be to totally delete everything associated with the CLOAK wallet EXCEPT wallet.dat, save that in a safe place, and do a fresh install of the new wallet. Make sure Windows put the wallet executable in the same place it was before. I assume you are using windows....

legendary
Sometimes, down the bottom, when the mouse is placed over the CloakShield symbol, the symbol is greyed out and the pop-up text reads "CloakShield unavailable."
What is happening / not happening here?

It happens when no anon nodes are available.

I have staked Cloak for over a year.  I installed Evolution. Rewards stopped on or about 2/20.  I also see that the number of nodes I am connected to has fallen to only 3. Cloakshield is unavailable.  Only one Enigma node available.  What do I need to change to fix this?  Sure, I could reinstall, but is there something else going on that I missed reading about? 

Thanks.

Did you unlock your wallet for minting? The wallet stakes the coins fine there are no known issues with that. In avg. you can expect 60-70 anon connections or more, i think there are still a lot of older wallets not updated and the old enigma nodes cannot communicate with the new enigma nodes.

Did you restart your wallet ?

Okay, something is very wrong with Cloak.  Yes, my wallet is unlocked.  Yes, I reinstalled the evolution wallet.  I only see between 3 and 7 connections on any day, which is way down from where it used to be.  And the last reward I earned was on 2/20.  Enigma nodes are not available.  I am synchronized and am reportedly up to date.  My weight should bring a reward every 19 hours on average.

How is it possible to go one full month on this new wallet release and receive nothing?  I did not have these issues on the next to last wallet release.

I would love to hear the explanation, and something beyond "it works perfectly well, no known issues" because clearly there are some serious issues with Evolution.  And I have run Cloak wallets since late 2016.  60-70 anonymous connections?  On what planet?

I forward this to the dev team.
legendary
Hello

Is there any update on binance listing ? How long it usually takes for listing on binance ?

Thank you

can take up to 3 months ....
Pages:
Jump to: