Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 44. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
I wouldn't go that far but at least it's time to get a piece of the cake.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Great Job Team.
Transparency is key in crypto...especially when it comes to a product claiming full anonymity. With Monero in the shits lately, this is Cloak's time to rise above them all and prove that it deserves to play with the big boys.
It's time already and it's true Monero to move and give way to new projects, now there are a lot of really worthy projects of anonymous coins! Monero - yesterday!
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
This actually is a great feedback. Conducting a second audit after having switched to litecoin codebase would be a clever move. I totally agree that after the bear market there should be some Buzz Lightyear upward movement to infinity and beyond...
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
Wow, great summary by cognosec. Doubt many coins have this kind of conformation. Once the bear markets ends I'm positive Cloak will be on its way to the top of anon coins. Good job guys and keep up the good work
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
Great Job Team.

Transparency is key in crypto...especially when it comes to a product claiming full anonymity. With Monero in the shits lately, this is Cloak's time to rise above them all and prove that it deserves to play with the big boys.
Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Dear CLOAK Community,

Team CLOAK hopes that you are all doing well.
The C3 Crypto Conference in Berlin was an exceeding success as we get in contact with several potential investors and partners.
We collected a lot of new ideas for the upcoming future!

Nowadays there is a massive amount of projects which are promising 'big announcements' they couldn’t fulfill.
Due to the fact that transparency is one of our main goals we want to share the feedback of Cognosec with you!

Meanwhile, our development team is working hard on a bug fixed wallet version.
We will keep you updated!

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

Activity: 93
Merit: 20
I read all your whitepaper, it's so great  Wink Wink Wink

we have an awesome tech writer, let me tell ya.
Merit: 0
Can I get money from this?
Activity: 84
I read all your whitepaper, it's so great  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Excellent news about the conference. Looking forward to pampa coins? After all, CloackCoin is one of the few coins that always goes against the market. The market is flying down, and CloackCoin can easily do 100% up! ))) I love this project!
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
The biggest event for Team Cloak is on the 5th to 6th April in Berlin, our first public appearance at an exhibition!
We are also an official sponsor of the C3 Crypto-Conference and very glad to welcome you at our stand.
Much of the planning is almost done. We will represent CLOAK with a lot of merchandise articles and a strong team.
Tickets and information: https://bit.ly/2GsdnGx

The first day of the conference is almost over and seems a successful run so far...

For the tomorrow date, the organizers are giving away 100 free tickets for the expo.

With the code C3VIPNOW you can access 100 free tickets for the event, accessible at https://crypto-conference.com/

Enjoy!

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
CoinMonkey is legit. The cloak team even announced the listing recently. It works like shapeshift, no registration needed. Basically it finds you the best exchange rate from multiple exchanges

Ah, sounds like they're probably good then. I was just being overly cautious (as it's best to be when some place handles your money).
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
Hello Friends!
 I have notice that Claok is listed on CoinMonkey exchange and just wanted to here from you did anyone tried their services, are they legitim? [...]
Never heard of CoinMonkey before, probably best you steer clear of them until you are absolutely sure that they are legit.

btw what happened with http://forum.cloakcoin.com/ ?
Been down for a long time. Not sure why.

CoinMonkey is legit. The cloak team even announced the listing recently. It works like shapeshift, no registration needed. Basically it finds you the best exchange rate from multiple exchanges
Activity: 64
liquidflames - Thank you for your comments and answers, it is much appreciated, but I was referring to these about the update.

I have highlighted the ones I'm missing answers to.

Thank you guys for the update and answers on the questions, I think we are many who appreciate this.

Really nice to see an article in a big ''in real life'' media to bring more attention to the project. That for me, really shows that this project is also starting to be taken serious in the real world and for me that just got an extra check mark for Cloak.
- Unfortunately it was written in German, but looking forward to see the english version though Smiley

The website is gonna be upgraded, any timings for that? - To be honest. I'm only looking forward to the blog implementation/news so I can easily stay updated without going through a lot of channels and posts, and hopefully getting more frequently updates from the team in an easy way to communicate.

The crypto conference in Berlin is gonna be really exciting to see how much attention you guys are gonna have, and if any partnerships might come out of this event. Hope we are getting an positive update afterwards Wink

Tom Gridland is trying to get Cloak accepted on online stores and in different industries. Can you say anything about how far you guys are with this partnerships. Are some at a point where they will accept Cloak or is it still at a meeting phase?
- How are they looking at Cloak at the moment with so small volume, so if they actually accepted Cloak they might devalue their own wealth by selling to realize their income?
- And what are they thinking about the project is still a good half year or more to implement LTC codebase. Are they a bit retaining because they don't know how that will role out, since the new codebase still needs a test phase, audit etc etc that might cause problems and security problems for anyone using in the future, and therefor delay the hole implementation?

Looking forward to see the article from Ming Pao, and it is also really nice to hear you guys have Nele Marie Palipea helping with the chinese community, she writes really nice and knowledge generating material !

And ofc - A few month ago a member from the team had a meeting with a few devs from IOTA, and we could hear the outcome but was up to the rest of the team. So what was the outcome?

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Hello Friends!
 I have notice that Claok is listed on CoinMonkey exchange and just wanted to here from you did anyone tried their services, are they legitim? [...]
Never heard of CoinMonkey before, probably best you steer clear of them until you are absolutely sure that they are legit.

I BELIEVE the forum moved here:  https://chat.cloakcoin.com/home
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Hello Friends!

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Hello Friends!
 I have notice that Claok is listed on CoinMonkey exchange and just wanted to here from you did anyone tried their services, are they legitim? https://coinmonkey.io/en/exchange/cloak/zen#exchange:amount=100&give=CLOAK&get=ZEN

Merit: 20
I think they will put a roadmap of funds when they release they will be adding a dev fund. I know on the cloak chat one of the big things they have mentioned with a dev fund is 2 things, Marketing and full time staff. There is a large emphasis on marketing because that is arguably where we lack the most. What we will be doing with a full time staff is most likely 2 things: full time marketing staff and Code staff.

Deepend and all the rest of the devs are all doing this on their spare time. As far as I know none of them are full time (at least not officially).

I hope this answered a few of your questions but I can promise you the Devs will release a more rigid and detailed roadmap once they are ready.

I should be able to get into the dev fund within the next 2 weeks.  Once the dev fund is running, we will have plenty of options.  I am currently working on a higher priority item in cloakcoin.  Release coming soon.  Priorities are priorities. 
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
I think they will put a roadmap of funds when they release they will be adding a dev fund. I know on the cloak chat one of the big things they have mentioned with a dev fund is 2 things, Marketing and full time staff. There is a large emphasis on marketing because that is arguably where we lack the most. What we will be doing with a full time staff is most likely 2 things: full time marketing staff and Code staff.

Deepend and all the rest of the devs are all doing this on their spare time. As far as I know none of them are full time (at least not officially).

I hope this answered a few of your questions but I can promise you the Devs will release a more rigid and detailed roadmap once they are ready.
Pages:
Jump to: