Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 47. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Hello

Is there any update on binance listing ? How long it usually takes for listing on binance ?

Thank you
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
My folks. Did I not send the clear warning for the months now. Look where we are.. back $8 and sinking. BTC value dropping BIG too. Be careful frienddddddds the bottom is a long ways away.

Is this now the 2000th thread that you go to and post that message? You should do so as every single coin is dumping these days.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
There are so many such projects now. Tell me, how do you differ from others? Your road map seemed to me incomprehensible, unfortunately. do you plan to release an app for iOS and android?

Well, CLOAK has a ready and working product, our CLOAK.ENIGMA anonymity for anonymous transactions. This was audited by Cognosec in the beginning of 2018. The next steps are as mentioned in the roadmap.

We work on an iOS wallet and we have an android wallet since more than a year already! Please search on the play store: cloak wallet

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Marketplace for sensor data”
There are so many such projects now. Tell me, how do you differ from others? Your road map seemed to me incomprehensible, unfortunately. do you plan to release an app for iOS and android?
legendary
So when Enigma is enabled, is there a way to calculate how much might be earnt?

When Enigma is enabled, you allow your node to help "cloaking" a tx. That means when someone else wants to send with Enigma and your node is chosen as one of the mixers, you will get a share of the Enigma fee the sender has to pay.

e.g. someone sends 100 Cloak and uses 10 cloakers and the enigma fee was 1 cloak, each of the 10 cloakers will get a share of the fees. and this is what you can earn with enigma.

well currently there are hardly any enigma tx on the network, but when enigma is used more and more that could be a good extra income.
Activity: 131
Merit: 29
So when Enigma is enabled, is there a way to calculate how much might be earnt?
legendary
Must Enigma be enabled to get the 6%?
I'm pretty sure it does'nt, just wanna be sure.

no enigma is not needed for the 6% stake
Must Enigma be enabled to get the 6%?
I'm pretty sure it does'nt, just wanna be sure.
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
Sometimes, down the bottom, when the mouse is placed over the CloakShield symbol, the symbol is greyed out and the pop-up text reads "CloakShield unavailable."
What is happening / not happening here?

It happens when no anon nodes are available.

I have staked Cloak for over a year.  I installed Evolution. Rewards stopped on or about 2/20.  I also see that the number of nodes I am connected to has fallen to only 3. Cloakshield is unavailable.  Only one Enigma node available.  What do I need to change to fix this?  Sure, I could reinstall, but is there something else going on that I missed reading about?  

Thanks.

Had a similar issue around that date. Restart wallet and see what block you are on. In my case I wasn't synced for days. Wallet started syncing, caught up with the last block and I started receiving rewards again. More rewards came as they were not coming for the days I wasn't synced. Hope it helps
legendary
Sometimes, down the bottom, when the mouse is placed over the CloakShield symbol, the symbol is greyed out and the pop-up text reads "CloakShield unavailable."

I have staked Cloak for over a year.  I installed Evolution. Rewards stopped on or about 2/20.  I also see that the number of nodes I am connected to has fallen to only 3. Cloakshield is unavailable.  Only one Enigma node available.  What do I need to change to fix this?  Sure, I could reinstall, but is there something else going on that I missed reading about? 

Thanks.

Did you unlock your wallet for minting? The wallet stakes the coins fine there are no known issues with that. In avg. you can expect 60-70 anon connections or more, i think there are still a lot of older wallets not updated and the old enigma nodes cannot communicate with the new enigma nodes.

Did you restart your wallet ?
legendary

legendary
I made a wallet and at first start, I have a two adresses: One with "no label" and a cloak adresse. Another one calls "Cloaking" and has a long adresses? with numbers and letters. What is that last one for?

you can create 2 different addresses. the regular (short) is used for regular transactions. if you want to use enigma ans receive anonymous payments or you want to send to someone you need the cloaking adress (long)
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
I made a wallet and at first start, I have a two adresses: One with "no label" and a cloak adresse. Another one calls "Cloaking" and has a long adresses? with numbers and letters. What is that last one for?
legendary

So if I have 100 CLOAK that are say 1 month old, if I leave the computer turned off for say 12 months (meaning I don't run the wallet for 12 months), when I do start the wallet and let it run for say 24 hours (this is called the 'stake', isn't it?), will the 6% be received?

You will receive the stake 6% (here 6 Cloak) but you do not have a guarantee that it happens within 24h.

This is an estimate how many times oyu can expet your amount of coins to stake within 24h:

"about staking: In the whitepaper there is a good explanation of what to expect from staking and how often one will stake. If someone holds 1% of all CLOAK this one would likly stake 1% of all blocks. We have 1440 block /d (1 min block time) 1% of that is 14x staking on avg. if someone holds a few hundred cloak they will stake likly less blocks daily."
I watched JSNIP4's interview with the two blokes and remember one of them saying 'you can set it up on raspberry pi'.
Pity not all the needed files are available for download.

I'm using my old 10" x86 EEEPC to keep the wallet running (it's synced and I'm leaving it enigma/cloaking-unlocked) which is pulling 17 watts from the wall with the screen turned off (I'll put in a $30 32GB SSD drive some time). Pretty sure the Raspberry Pi would only pull about 4 to 5 watts from the wall.
I'm glad the x86 windows build is available for download otherwise this wouldn't have been so easy Smiley

--

So if I have 100 CLOAK that are say 1 month old, if I leave the computer turned off for say 12 months (meaning I don't run the wallet for 12 months), when I do start the wallet and let it run for say 24 hours (this is called the 'stake', isn't it?), will the 6% be received?

I suppose sooner or later most of the good cryptos will give the user the (default) choice to keep transactions private, but also make it possible to prove where funds were sent to / came from - for the best of both worlds.

Cloak will probably be a valuable stepping stone for this happening (and likely make 15 dollars look cheap as chips in the process).. and likely retain a fat 'first mover' advantage/premium I dare say.

Just a theory!
legendary
How often do I have to let the wallet load for to earn the (annual) 6%? Why the particular frequency?
How long do I have to let the wallet load / how do I know it's done what it has to do in order to earn the annual 6%?
Thanks

You only get rewarded when your coins find a block. Cloak is a pos coin and depends on open wallets. If you have a low amount of cloak you can expect to find ablock (stake/kint) after a few days or even weeks. You will get the reward but you cannot say when your coins will stake. Just to have an idea how long you might have to wait: 1000 CLOAK with an age of several days might stake within 5-10h after syncing the wallet. 100 Cloak might take a day or more when the wallet is synced. I hope this clarifies the staking process a bit.

As long as u do not move your coins they gain coin age and when your coins stake you get the reward for that age e.g. you waited 365 days with 100 cloak and then they stake you get 6 cloak (6%) if they stake after 1 month you get 1/12 of 6 Cloak => 0.5 Cloak.
How often do I have to let the wallet load for to earn the (annual) 6%? Why the particular frequency?
How long do I have to let the wallet load / how do I know it's done what it has to do in order to earn the annual 6%?
Thanks
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
CLOAK purpose allows people to use a coin to provide privacy. This is a safe investment project. I think the future will grow and I hope the project will be in the best possible direction and soon to succeed in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: