Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 60. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I might need to sell my coins.  They are stuck in Livecoin due to the issue that they have with the wallet.   I contacted them and this is what I got:

14.01.2018 16:35Support (assistant):
Hello.
CLOAK withdrawal is temporarily disabled. Unfortunately there is no exact time yet when it will be available.
All you can do is to wait for re-enabling withdrawls.
I don't see how cloakcoin developers can help you.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I might need to sell my coins.  They are stuck in Livecoin due to the issue that they have with the wallet.   I contacted them and this is what I got:

14.01.2018 16:35Support (assistant):
Hello.
CLOAK withdrawal is temporarily disabled. Unfortunately there is no exact time yet when it will be available.
Activity: 16
I wonder if a wallet on livecoin will ever be enabled again. I'm really interested in the project and bought some CloakCoins, but can't transfer them out of the exchange (the wallet has been offline for a while now), which is a pity since I would probably have to sell them too quickly.

Why don't you contact livecoin.net support ?
I did, but haven't got any reply for several days now.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
He passed the torch to LasVegas in September/October. He wanted to step back to have more time for his family.
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
Did something happen to c4shm3n? I see others posting cloak news that he would have done in the past.
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
I think that this project requires more careful observation
Because?
Because it's a new account and they need to working on their post count and activity of course.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Because?
Activity: 280
Merit: 253
Does anyone know how to locate the blockchain on a drive other than C:\ ?
I'm using a limited capacity SSD so need to put it somewhere else.

Thanks.

You can run the wallet on C: and have the plock chain on D: or whatever by moving the data folders to the D: drive and pointing to that in the shortcut you created during install. So, if you moved the blockchain and data folder to "D:\Cloakdata", you would create a Windows shortcut with the Target "C:\Program Files (x86)\cloak.exe D:\cloakdata\" That tells the wallet to look for the data files on D: drive in the \cloakdata\ folder.

This is a standard windows shortcut method. I use this for multiple wallets on C and data folders on D. Just make sure there are no typos in the shortcut string.
This is the correct command: "C:\Program Files (x86)\CloakCoin\cloakcoin-qt.exe" -datadir=D:\CloakCoin\
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
Activity: 33
Thanks R-J-F

I came across mklink using Junction and made that work but I'm going to try your method as well.
legendary
I wonder if a wallet on livecoin will ever be enabled again. I'm really interested in the project and bought some CloakCoins, but can't transfer them out of the exchange (the wallet has been offline for a while now), which is a pity since I would probably have to sell them too quickly.

Why don't you contact livecoin.net support ?
Activity: 16
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

"Hello Guys, Another...."

Hope you paid the Cloak Team for the intrusive advertisement. Ass...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Thanks.

You can run the wallet on C: and have the plock chain on D: or whatever by moving the data folders to the D: drive and pointing to that in the shortcut you created during install. So, if you moved the blockchain and data folder to "D:\Cloakdata", you would create a Windows shortcut with the Target "C:\Program Files (x86)\cloak.exe D:\cloakdata\" That tells the wallet to look for the data files on D: drive in the \cloakdata\ folder.

This is a standard windows shortcut method. I use this for multiple wallets on C and data folders on D. Just make sure there are no typos in the shortcut string.
Activity: 33

Thanks.
Activity: 432
Merit: 254
https://cloakcoin.com
Activity: 154
legendary
Hey guys,

I am new to CloakCoin. I have a technical issue, I hope someone can help me out. So I installed the wallet on Ubuntu as described at https://github.com/CloakProject/2.0.2.1-Wallets#linux-installation , I could sync, the blockchain is downloaded, but so far the GUI did not open for me, not once. So basically I am stuck at step 6 and I only know from the log file that the blockchain got synced, but otherwise there is no GUI that I can interact with. Any idea?

Hi! Please join our chat room: chat.cloakcoin.com

I don't know but it sounds you have not installed necessary libs. qt5 libs and so? to run the GUI wallet.

That can well be. I only installed the ones listed under step 5 in the above description. Is there somewhere a full list of dependencies one needs to install? If you could copy or link this list here, that would be nice, alternatively I go to the chat room.

And thanks for the quick reply, btw. Smiley

I don't have a list and i'm not a linux profi but you may just add all:

apt-get install autotools-dev autoconf libminiupnpc-dev libqt5gui5 libqt5dbus5 qttools5-dev qttools5-dev-tools libprotobuf-dev libqrencode-dev git build-essential libssl-dev libdb++-dev libboost-all-dev libqrencode-dev libevent-dev tor libcurl4-gnutls-dev libleveldb-dev
Activity: 39
Hey guys,

I am new to CloakCoin. I have a technical issue, I hope someone can help me out. So I installed the wallet on Ubuntu as described at https://github.com/CloakProject/2.0.2.1-Wallets#linux-installation , I could sync, the blockchain is downloaded, but so far the GUI did not open for me, not once. So basically I am stuck at step 6 and I only know from the log file that the blockchain got synced, but otherwise there is no GUI that I can interact with. Any idea?

I don't know but it sounds you have not installed necessary libs. qt5 libs and so? to run the GUI wallet.

That can well be. I only installed the ones listed under step 5 in the above description. Is there somewhere a full list of dependencies one needs to install? If you could copy or link this list here, that would be nice, alternatively I go to the chat room.

And thanks for the quick reply, btw. Smiley
legendary
Hey guys,

Pages:
Jump to: