Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 64. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Hello everybody,

Sorry for the noob question but,
I want to own my little stack of cloakcoins in my wallet on my computer but i don't care (for the moment) about staking coins and receive staking revenues. So, can i delete the blockchain in my CloakCoin directory, because i need disk space ? Will the wallet continue to work properly after i delete the blockchain ? Will i be able to initiate transactions in the future if needed ? If yes, which files do i have to delete ?

Thanks so much for your answers.
First you need to backup your wallet.dat file (if you lost it you lost your coins).
You can delete the other files or just the big one.
You will need to resync your blockchain if you want to use again your wallet.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Hello everybody,

I want to own my little stack of cloakcoins in my wallet on my computer but i don't care (for the moment) about staking coins and receive staking revenues. So, can i delete the blockchain in my CloakCoin directory, because i need disk space ? Will the wallet continue to work properly after i delete the blockchain ? Will i be able to initiate transactions in the future if needed ? If yes, which files do i have to delete ?

The wallet will always attempt to download the blockchain if it is missing however, all you need is to save is the wallet.dat file and and you will be able to recreate your balance and address in the future by installing the CLOAK wallet, letting it sync and over writing the new wallet.dat file with the one you saved. Just don't forget your password.

You can delete everything except the wallet.dat file, just make sure you know its for CLOAK. Rename it "CLOAK-wallet.dat" and remove extra stuff when you need to reinstall.

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Hello everybody,

Cloak's Transaction System Enigma is Open Source - A Milestone for Privacy

After three years of hard work, countless hours of programming, passion and perseverance for a shared vision, CloakCoin has reached a new milestone in building the world's safest cryptocurrency.

ENIGMA, the in-house payment system is open source as of 31st December 2017. Anyone can now take advantage of CloakCoin's Transaction System.

At the heart of CloakCoin is ENIGMA, protecting you from access by third parties, such as hackers, official bodies or any unwanted parties. The blockchain payment system encrypts the transactions of users and prevents transaction tracking while providing secure transactions with a maximum processing time of 60 seconds.

Read more: https://coinidol.com/cloak-transaction-system-enigma-open-source/

And here I thought we only got presents on Christmas! Way to go CLOAK Team, great work and on time as promised! It's going to be an excellent year for CLOAK!

Thank you!
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Cloak's Transaction System Enigma is Open Source - A Milestone for Privacy

After three years of hard work, countless hours of programming, passion and perseverance for a shared vision, CloakCoin has reached a new milestone in building the world's safest cryptocurrency.

ENIGMA, the in-house payment system is open source as of 31st December 2017. Anyone can now take advantage of CloakCoin's Transaction System.

At the heart of CloakCoin is ENIGMA, protecting you from access by third parties, such as hackers, official bodies or any unwanted parties. The blockchain payment system encrypts the transactions of users and prevents transaction tracking while providing secure transactions with a maximum processing time of 60 seconds.

Read more: https://coinidol.com/cloak-transaction-system-enigma-open-source/

Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Cloakcoin made the vote in list on binance so everyone make sure they vote starting tomorrow over on binance to try n get it listed
Activity: 64
Merit: 2
John McAfee tweeted on 13 Dec 2017:

"I am inundated by people asking me for recommendations on cryptocurrencies. If you would use your heads you would figure out that the privacy coins (anonymous transactions) will have the greatest future. Coins like Monero (XMR), Verge (XVG), or Zcash (ZEC) cannot lose."

CLOAK is one of the oldest privacy coins with a solid team. It's coming out with Open Source by New Year's Eve, to by followed by extensive testing.

Activity: 93
Merit: 20
BitCoin has done too many forks in the past 6 months to be a reliable source of supply.  It is very disappointing, in my humble opinion.  On with 2018, the year of anonymity.  GLTA!
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
it may not rise right away with the release because of the whole sell the news culture we live in but it will def pop down the road some more than it already has, buy and hold now or regret it later.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
This doesn't go to $100 because its index is really simple and is not informative. Devs team is not hard work I think, even it has similar idea with Zcash and Monero

1- Its not a fork like those milion shitty coins that fork moneros or Zcoins
2- It has its own tech which works and its gonna be OpenSource tommorow

so you need to think again.
Activity: 260
This doesn't go to $100 because its index is really simple and is not informative. Devs team is not hard work I think, even it has similar idea with Zcash and Monero
Activity: 51

Same here. Now if only I didn't sell half my stash @ 4$.
[/quote]
I sold some at $10.
What's that funny language you're talking in? I don't understand a single word...

That makes at least two of us...  Grin

Activity: 119
What's that funny language you're talking in? I don't understand a single word...
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
http://www.cloakcoin.com
Seriously Tradercouch? Of course the price has increased due to Open source news.
Open source news. never will be delay 2014 2015 2016 2017 delay every time  Grin
no fud old man with cloak in a cold wallet 3 cents lol
not only cloak  Cheesy
Activity: 41
Seriously Tradercouch? Of course the price has increased due to Open source news.
Activity: 119
Cloak price should be now 100$ but very low price

CLOAK is around $30.00 USD, that is a "very low price", really?  Do you have like 10 CLOAK you're hoping to make a million dollars with? You have complained about every price change up or down since you created your account. What, exactly, is wrong with you? If you haven't made a profit from CLOAK by now, you never will. If it's $100.00 USD your looking for than just wait, it will come.

Cloak price increased not about open source news.. price increase because almost all alts coin price incressing too much...

Yeah, right. That’s why Cloak was 50% in the green while everything else was a sea of red 🤦‍♀️...

Go and see a doctor. Your multiple personalities need help. All of them...
Activity: 295
Cloak price should be now 100$ but very low price

CLOAK is around $30.00 USD, that is a "very low price", really?  Do you have like 10 CLOAK you're hoping to make a million dollars with? You have complained about every price change up or down since you created your account. What, exactly, is wrong with you? If you haven't made a profit from CLOAK by now, you never will. If it's $100.00 USD your looking for than just wait, it will come.

Cloak price increased not about open source news.. price increase because almost all alts coin price incressing too much...
Activity: 7
First of all we need to understand what is CLOAK ?

Cloak is a cryptocurrency where the team as worked during 3 years to bring a clean and perfect code,
This means by the time they could check all the issues and security breachs in the other cryptos who was claiming to be totally anonymous,
They also have been capable of building a strong code with a real unique new technology in Blockchain world,
The supply is very limited, less than Bitcoin,

So why the price and markets are not moving ?

First because there is a low supply, so not the best to make profits fast on fake twitter news or market manipulation,
Also if you check on trading platforms like Bittrex, the prices changes not from 10 satoshi but from 10000 satoshi, that's not the best for "mouse" traders,

On marketing side, CLOAK is not doing a lot, means no hype and retweets stuff, like VERGE lol
Also the code is still not Open Source so the best experts around crypto with a lot of influence will not take the risk to say :
" Yeah Guys ! CLOAK is crazy !! I don't know what it does if it takes your money or anything but buy what they tell is cool "

So actually the price is more a trust from the community than a real trading business,
It will be same thing as Bitcoin, the first people who gived the trust will be reward by the HODL until end of March 2018,

On the technology side,
If the audit goes well, and if Cloak as all features that he says he has,
The code will be the next base code for all the next cryptos,

When CLOAK will be released on Binance, you'll see how people will get crazy,
The most beautifull thing, should be Binance allowing directly staking on their platform, like they do Forks and GAS for NEO hodl, LOL Cheesy

Cheers !

Pages:
Jump to: