Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 63. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 100
it is time for cloak. just read this article about anonymous crypto currency but cloak not mention Sad
hxxps://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-01-02/criminal-underworld-is-dropping-bitcoin-for-another-currency
CLOAK probably isn't used by many criminals. Not to say that CLOAK isn't anonymous, but if the hacker community all use XMR then XMR will be the one that's mentioned.

Also, I read the article and it mentioned ETH as one of the anonymous cryptocurrencies
“other cryptocurrencies such as monero, ethereum and Zcash are gaining popularity within the digital underground.”
Am I missing something?

Last, why hxxp? Why not just type it like it's supposed to be?

sometime users do not click on link so hxxp is better so every users satisfy from copy and paste
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
it is time for cloak. just read this article about anonymous crypto currency but cloak not mention Sad
hxxps://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-01-02/criminal-underworld-is-dropping-bitcoin-for-another-currency
CLOAK probably isn't used by many criminals. Not to say that CLOAK isn't anonymous, but if the hacker community all use XMR then XMR will be the one that's mentioned.

Also, I read the article and it mentioned ETH as one of the anonymous cryptocurrencies
“other cryptocurrencies such as monero, ethereum and Zcash are gaining popularity within the digital underground.”
Am I missing something?

Last, why hxxp? Why not just type it like it's supposed to be?
Activity: 295

Activity: 176
Im still not sure about the matrix where it says Masternodes having it filled with "ENIGMA"

CloakCoin doesnt have Masternodes. ENIGMA is a whole new way to make anon transactions. It deserves its own matrix like Spectrcoin
It's much more powerful than masternodes.
Each wallet can be "masternode", cloak doesn't make difference between the rich and the others.
It's 100% decentralised.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Im still not sure about the matrix where it says Masternodes having it filled with "ENIGMA"

CloakCoin doesnt have Masternodes. ENIGMA is a whole new way to make anon transactions. It deserves its own matrix like Spectrcoin
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
There is the ability to send a cloaked comment; but there is no an ability to start a conversation with the recipient.  I am not sure if this is an issue or not.  I think this would be a great advantage to the system and will add it to the list of potential upgrades.

The comparison is fairly high level, so I don't think that's  an issue.  I'll add it in a footnote.   I agree it would be a great advantage to have full messaging.

More changes were made to Cloakcoin's assessment, much thanks to TSFHoff.

As it stands now (always happy to adjust):

Activity: 93
Merit: 20

there you go from the developers mouth:

Awesome, thanks!  Updating now.

There is the ability to send a cloaked comment; but there is no an ability to start a conversation with the recipient.  I am not sure if this is an issue or not.  I think this would be a great advantage to the system and will add it to the list of potential upgrades.

Awesome, thanks!  Updating now.
Activity: 35
Hi there,

I'm putting together an evaluation matrix of all notable Anonymous/Private cryptocurrencies, and could use your help clarifyiing Cloakcoin.    Feedback including reference to something official (website, whitepaper etc) or Dev comments (or devs themselves) would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anonymity-security-and-privacy-anonymous-cryptocurrency-enhancement-comparsion-2669844

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FAHuCzTV.png&t=584&c=IWxEgH3WCBa33w

https://i.imgur.com/zm0qkon.png
Hi there,

I'm putting together an evaluation matrix of all notable Anonymous/Private cryptocurrencies, and could use your help clarifyiing Cloakcoin.    Feedback including reference to something official (website, whitepaper etc) or Dev comments (or devs themselves) would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anonymity-security-and-privacy-anonymous-cryptocurrency-enhancement-comparsion-2669844

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Wow! You guys just keep on delivering. Among my humble crypto portfolio Cloakcoin is the most promising project I believe in; Strong product coupled with a team that consistently delivers on time. Today's crypto market is a bit of a wild west scene; lots of cloned projects and empty promises and Cloakcoin is a surprising anomaly from that pattern. They do everything right in my book;  developed a crypto infrastructure from the ground up and releasing their code when they think it's ready for the public eye. On top of that, they audit their code with Cognosec, a mainstream name in the security industry. Easily a >100$ dollar coin in 2018. Incredibly underrated even at current prices.

Thank you Cloakteam for your excellent work!

I've to agree with you on every point of yours. This team is probably one of the best ones I've seen, and this coin has the potential to be in the best exchanges as well. I'd actually not get surprised if Cloak crosses 0.005 BTC within the first quarter of 2018. It really deserves it. Smiley
Activity: 93
Merit: 20
Thanks a bunch from the cloak team.  Be well.  Happy new year!
Activity: 1
Wow! You guys just keep on delivering. Among my humble crypto portfolio Cloakcoin is the most promising project I believe in; Strong product coupled with a team that consistently delivers on time. Today's crypto market is a bit of a wild west scene; lots of cloned projects and empty promises and Cloakcoin is a surprising anomaly from that pattern. They do everything right in my book;  developed a crypto infrastructure from the ground up and releasing their code when they think it's ready for the public eye. On top of that, they audit their code with Cognosec, a mainstream name in the security industry. Easily a >100$ dollar coin in 2018. Incredibly underrated even at current prices.

Thank you Cloakteam for your excellent work!
Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Dear Cloak Community,

One of the main reasons for going Open-Source is the creation of transparency and trust within all involved parties.
Therefore, Cloak wants to attract and work together with more smart minds.

For this reason, Cloak has started the bug bounty program.
Cloak´s bug bounties provide an opportunity for people who find bugs in the public testnet phase to be compensated.

Everyone can participate in the public testnet phase.
Join our #Testnet-Enigma channel to get involved!

Depending on the type of bug, different bounties will be fair awarded.
Bounties are paid out in CLOAK.

Peace and Love

Team Cloak

Activity: 45
You kept your promise, well done! Happy New Year to everyone  Grin
Activity: 323
Wow. Congrats team Cloak. You pulled it off

Dear Cloak Community,

After three years of hard work, countless hours of programming, passion and perseverance for a shared vision,
CloakCoin has reached a new milestone in building the world's safest cryptocurrency.

ENIGMA, the in-house payment system is NOW open source as of 31st December 2017.
Anyone can now take advantage of CloakCoin's Transaction System.

By making ENIGMA freely available, CloakCoin aims to provide its community with the transparency it deserves and gives prospects the opportunity to leverage their proven payment system.

The community, technology experts and prospects are encouraged to use its technology freely and share these improvements with the Cloak team.
By doing so, Cloak expects to receive new impulses from outside and acceleration of its establishment in the markets.

CloakCoin is now on course for a whole new level, which will be confirmed by a quality audit of an external company in January and increased promotion of the ENIGMA technology.

Our roadmap shows some exciting improvements to Cloakcoin and we look forward to sharing the success with you,
the community and investors, in 2018 and beyond.

We welcome all support and participation along the way.

Thank you for sharing the journey with us so far and we thank everyone involved for their continuing support and love.

Happy New Year

Team Cloak

Dear Cloak Community,

2017 has been an incredible year for CLOAK and we are very grateful
to every member of our community had has contributed to our successes.

May this New Year brings you a peace filled life,
warmth and togetherness in your family and much prosperity!

Happy New Year!

Team Cloak

PS: Open-Source is on the way

Activity: 13
i had a lot of cloack on my cryptsy account bought in 2014, now lost forever....

you dont think the market cap isnt true, if you consider all like me lost alt coins on cryptsy scam?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Thanks R-J-F an nier00 for your quick and accurate answers.
Pages:
Jump to: