Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 62. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Dear Cloak Community,

We're proud to announce that the official Cloak website offers now 7 different languages.

Available are now:
Russian, Latvian, German, Korean, Chinese, Hindi & Japanese

In progress:
French, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Croatian, Swedish & Arabic

This improves our possibility to increase the community and provides further exchange between different nationalities.

Let's get connected!

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hello new cloak here Smiley

I feel that Cloak Wallet is too resource hangry. It takes about 800MB of Ram and it uses like 20-40% of my CPU all the time, while most of my other wallets runing on the same system only takes a fraction of that. Is there any plan to optimize it?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA

You see what happens folks......... you thought I was gone but I am again BACK. The sell off begins and will continue,.,., big collapse you see?. I hope you all made some big money following my previous analysis.........

I will keep in the loop you guys ok? I will call the bottom again for u for the cheap Cloaks.

Activity: 392
Merit: 115
Crazy market it has turned out to be the last few weeks. A lot of money flooded the market, but it’s harder and harder to predict where it will go. At the moment Cloak is taking a bit of a hit, but I’m not worried about a loss of ~30% after a gain of way more than this.
Cloak has hit ATH’s once again and set new support levels which is fantastic.
I always like to compare Cloak a little with Monero and checking their charts, Monero was sitting around 18 dollars around this time last year. Dropped 40% in the first weeks of January and look where it is now. Holding through the storms is the best way in a lot of times. So I will check up in a week from now  Tongue It’s much easier that way..
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: Cloak’s Transaction System Enigma Is Open Source – A Milestone for Privacy
https://bitcoingarden.org/cloaks-transaction-system-enigma-open-source-milestone-privacy/

After three years of hard work, countless hours of programming, passion and perseverance for a shared vision, CloakCoin has reached a new milestone in building the world’s safest cryptocurrency.

ENIGMA, the in-house payment system is open source as of 31st December 2017. Anyone can now take advantage of CloakCoin’s Transaction System.

At the heart of CloakCoin is ENIGMA, protecting you from access by third parties, such as hackers, official bodies or any unwanted parties. The blockchain payment system encrypts the transactions of users and prevents transaction tracking while providing secure transactions with a maximum processing time of 60 seconds.  Thus, CloakCoin’s ENIGMA ensures full privacy combined with speed.

Many advantages that are hard to find at other cryptos and which are now easily accessible to you, the end user. By making ENIGMA freely available, CloakCoin aims to provide its community with the transparency it deserves and gives prospects the opportunity to leverage their proven payment system....
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Dear Cloak Community,

After three years of hard work, countless hours of programming, passion and perseverance for a shared vision,
CloakCoin has reached a new milestone in building the world's safest cryptocurrency.

ENIGMA, the in-house payment system is NOW open source as of 31st December 2017.
Anyone can now take advantage of CloakCoin's Transaction System.

By making ENIGMA freely available, CloakCoin aims to provide its community with the transparency it deserves and gives prospects the opportunity to leverage their proven payment system.

The community, technology experts and prospects are encouraged to use its technology freely and share these improvements with the Cloak team.
By doing so, Cloak expects to receive new impulses from outside and acceleration of its establishment in the markets.

CloakCoin is now on course for a whole new level, which will be confirmed by a quality audit of an external company in January and increased promotion of the ENIGMA technology.

Our roadmap shows some exciting improvements to Cloakcoin and we look forward to sharing the success with you,
the community and investors, in 2018 and beyond.

We welcome all support and participation along the way.

Thank you for sharing the journey with us so far and we thank everyone involved for their continuing support and love.

Happy New Year

Team Cloak

This is a step in the right direction made by the cloak team. Making Enigma open source would bring about more adoption of the technology. This means further growth. One of the best new in recent times for Cloakcoin
Activity: 323
Merit: 19

Dear Cloak Community,

we’ve been nominated!

We need the power of our awesome Community for the Binance-Voting!

Please vote for CloakCoin!!!

Would be nice, if cloak team contact with decentralized exchanges to list cloakcoin, like openledger-dex(they have form to add coins) or etc., because in future, i think,  coins like cloak will have problem on centralized exchanges

Wish granted Smiley

See above
Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Dear Cloak Community,

We're very pleased and proud to announce that CLOAK will be listed on a decentralized exchange!
We'd like to extend warm thanks to OpenLedger for supporting CLOAK
and look forward to get more attention in the decentralized cryptomarket.

Peace and Love

Team Cloak

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

Dear Cloak Community,

we’ve been nominated!

https://www.binance.com/vote.html

Retweet please: https://twitter.com/CloakCoin/status/948558857491636224

Thank you for your support!

Great, Binance are very popular exchange now, they have a big trading volume. Will be good to see Cloak coin here. I will vote for Cloak to and hope that many people here will do this.
Activity: 295
Merit: 100

0 active cloak connection on cloak network on latest wallet what should i do?

Did u do the blockchain download at the first start of the wallet when there was no wallet installed before? IF no, then join us at chat.cloakcoin.com in #wallet there are all solutions for this prob.

simply: on windows go to AppData\Roaming\Cloakcoin
There: delete the folder txleveldb

Then start the wallet again, and click yes for the blockchain download. Then wait a bit until everything is installed and fully synced. depending on your internet speed maybe 1/2 / 1 h more or less.

Thanks for your quick reply

before working was ok like 5 hours ago then some how i restart my computer then when i start cloak wallet and it was giving error and closed then i try to remove old peers.dat and debug text file and then restart and its worked but after 30 minutes still 0 active cloak connection on networks

I think it's the peers file. The re-download of the blockchain files will solve this issue. GL

yes its solved thanks alot
Activity: 432
Merit: 254
https://cloakcoin.com

Dear Cloak Community,

we’ve been nominated!

https://www.binance.com/vote.html

Retweet please: https://twitter.com/CloakCoin/status/948558857491636224

Thank you for your support!

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

Did u do the blockchain download at the first start of the wallet when there was no wallet installed before? IF no, then join us at chat.cloakcoin.com in #wallet there are all solutions for this prob.

Then start the wallet again, and click yes for the blockchain download. Then wait a bit until everything is installed and fully synced. depending on your internet speed maybe 1/2 / 1 h more or less.

before working was ok like 5 hours ago then some how i restart my computer then when i start cloak wallet and it was giving error and closed then i try to remove old peers.dat and debug text file and then restart and its worked but after 30 minutes still 0 active cloak connection on networks

I think it's the peers file. The re-download of the blockchain files will solve this issue. GL

legendary

come on little cloak baby make it soon your first step to 0.0055
Activity: 80

Dear Cloak Community,

After three years of hard work, countless hours of programming, passion and perseverance for a shared vision,
CloakCoin has reached a new milestone in building the world's safest cryptocurrency.
Awesome work! Cloak seems ready to take off

Now, should I update my wallet or something? I understand there were some bugfixes etc. My installation is like 3 months old

No there is no live wallet yet as the security audit is still in progress, but can review the code, compile it and/or join the testnet and get familiar with the CLOAK-Enigma Anon Features. The live wallet that is available for download is still the current version and also has CLOAK-Enigma Anon enabled. The new CLOAK-Enigma, which is open source now has huge improvements compared to the current live version.

ok, thanks for clarifying! Maybe, I will have a look at the code, could be interesting. Yes, I remember seeing the enigma feature in my current wallet and it´s good to know I don´t have to do anything right now.

I am really curious to see how things will develop for Cloak in 2018
legendary

Dear Cloak Community,

Now, should I update my wallet or something? I understand there were some bugfixes etc. My installation is like 3 months old

No there is no live wallet yet as the security audit is still in progress, but can review the code, compile it and/or join the testnet and get familiar with the CLOAK-Enigma Anon Features. The live wallet that is available for download is still the current version and also has CLOAK-Enigma Anon enabled. The new CLOAK-Enigma, which is open source now has huge improvements compared to the current live version.
Activity: 80

Dear Cloak Community,

Pages:
Jump to: