Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 66. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I'm also interested in staking. Will the amount of interest I get be different if I stake once a day, once a week, or once a month; or will I get the interest caught up once I start staking again?

Also, is it 6% a year or 6% per time you get interest?

Annual rate

Yes the amount of cloak you receive is 6% of mature coin wallet balance per year.
Your network weight determines the amount of time required to receive reward.
Your network weight is the percentage of total cloak in existence you own.
You don't need to mint all the time, just the time that is specified by "time to earn reward".
If you have a very large balance it may only be hours, very small balance could be a month.

You can mint as often as you want to earn a reward but it will always be 6% a year.
How do I figure out my time I need to mint? I have about 10 CLOAK atm but that changes often.

Look at the bottom of your desktop wallet, there are 6 icons, hover your mouse over the cloak symbol and it will tell you.
If you just deposited cloak it takes a little time before you can start minting, it may say no mature coins.
Activity: 14
I'm also interested in staking. Will the amount of interest I get be different if I stake once a day, once a week, or once a month; or will I get the interest caught up once I start staking again?

Annual rate

Yes the amount of cloak you receive is 6% of mature coin wallet balance per year.
You don't need to mint all the time, just the time that is specified by "time to earn reward".
If you have a very large balance it may only be hours, very small balance could be a month.

You can mint as often as you want to earn a reward but it will always be 6% a year.
How do I figure out my time I need to mint? I have about 10 CLOAK atm but that changes often.
Activity: 34

Annual rate

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

Annual rate
Activity: 14

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

No this is not possible at the moment. You can only stake when you have downloaded the full blockchain and using the daemon oder the qt-wallet. Don't worry the blockchain is still small (about 1.5 GB).

It is easily possible to use a Raspi for doing that!

Alright, that's doable, guess I expected the block chain to be bigger. Thanks for the help.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1051
Guys i have big problem. My computer is hacked. Someone stole all of my coins holded on wallets and myetherwallet.
Can someone explain to me how is possible that someone move my cloak from wallet even if they encrypted and locked?

Did you have the same password on myetherwallet and cloakcoin wallet, what OS,  seems not one keylogger in your pc, because hacker need access to your wallet.dat file, did you check your system
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
You can start a node using the daemon or the qt-wallet. Send coins to your wallet and wait. your coins will start staking. Once your wallet finds a block your get a reward, max 6% of the coins you hold in your wallet.
There is no minimum amount of CLOAK you need to have to be able to stake, but don't expect small amount to stake many times a day.
Perhaps I didn't word my question correctly. I was wondering if I could run a pruned node like some people do with Bitcoin, that way I can stake but not have the entire blockchain on my computer.

Am I not making any sense? I've never actually ran a full wallet for CLOAK before (always a light wallet, exchange, or cold storage).

*Edit: Would it be possible for me to stake without downloading the blockchain at all?

No this is not possible at the moment. You can only stake when you have downloaded the full blockchain and using the daemon oder the qt-wallet. Don't worry the blockchain is still small (about 1.5 GB).

It is easily possible to use a Raspi for doing that!
You can start a node using the daemon or the qt-wallet. Send coins to your wallet and wait. your coins will start staking. Once your wallet finds a block your get a reward, max 6% of the coins you hold in your wallet.
There is no minimum amount of CLOAK you need to have to be able to stake, but don't expect small amount to stake many times a day.
Perhaps I didn't word my question correctly. I was wondering if I could run a pruned node like some people do with Bitcoin, that way I can stake but not have the entire blockchain on my computer.

Am I not making any sense? I've never actually ran a full wallet for CLOAK before (always a light wallet, exchange, or cold storage).

*Edit: Would it be possible for me to stake without downloading the blockchain at all?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Guys i have big problem. My computer is hacked. Someone stole all of my coins holded on wallets and myetherwallet.
Can someone explain to me how is possible that someone move my cloak from wallet even if they encrypted and locked?

When they have your password/passphrase they can move your CLOAK. Did you check your address with the explorer ?

going on Sad
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cloak/tx.dws?3883803.htm
Activity: 35

it looks like keylogger stuff, sorry to hear that...check the adress, but if they have the keys and passwords no coin its safe...unless with a TREZOR, Nano Ledger or with 2FA
legendary

When they have your password/passphrase they can move your CLOAK. Did you check your address with the explorer ?
legendary
Hey, so I asked this question in the cloak chat but never got a response and then had to leave, so I'll ask it here:

Is there any chance that I can run a pruned node that is staking, similar to certain Bitcoin nodes (probably not, but it's worth asking). I'm thinking about trying to start staking, but I'm not sure I want to sacrifice a bunch of hard drive space.

There could have been a keylogger that nabbed your password before it sent the wallet file. Sorry to hear that.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Hey, so I asked this question in the cloak chat but never got a response and then had to leave, so I'll ask it here:

Is there any chance that I can run a pruned node that is staking, similar to certain Bitcoin nodes (probably not, but it's worth asking). I'm thinking about trying to start staking, but I'm not sure I want to sacrifice a bunch of hard drive space.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Which Privacy Cryptocurrency Is the Most Undervalued Right Now?

This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the press release.

https://www.ccn.com/privacy-cryptocurrency-undervalued-right-now/
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Hmmm.... mixed feelings about this development.

Me too, Idk what to feel right now.

2014... You're a necrophile  Smiley
Activity: 98
Hmmm.... mixed feelings about this development.

Me too, Idk what to feel right now.

legendary
Sorry if this is posted somewhere, but is there a suggested block size for Cloak?

1MB
Pages:
Jump to: