Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 71. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Deepend took over from Razor around 6-8 weeks ago and has done a fantastic job putting on the final touches, I believe razor is still involved but in a more advisor role.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
been absent from this coin for a while decided to get back involved what happened to razr? i believe that was his name, was the lead developer for a while earlier this year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Cardano is the highest market cap pure proof of stake coin and has been blazing higher selling itself as the only secured POS coin out there, that is until Cloak's audit is released which causes me to think Cloak's rise could be one of the fastest we've seen in crypto yet, which would explain clif high's call on cloak some months back,  it is far less stressful sitting back relaxing and collecting the stake and not worrying about trying to sell a high.

I think the electricity intensive PoW model coins are going to have a hard time competing for the mom & pop store of savings capital flow when PoS coins reward HODLers without 3rd party risk and have no hardware & electricity costs.

Interesting. I agree with most of your statement, but I wonder what makes you think that CLOAD could be one of the fastest rising cryptos in history? Im a hodler too, so it would be great to see that, Im just curious what makes you think that this could be the case.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Hey Cloak Community,

I'm glad to post a quick update about the current status and proud to tell you that everything is going according to plan.

-SNIP-

We will get interesting moments in the upcoming days!
Have a nice week!

Cheers!

lasvegas83

Outstanding! You guys are right on it, thanks for all your hard work and devotion!
Activity: 432
Merit: 254
https://cloakcoin.com

Hey Cloak Community,

I'm glad to post a quick update about the current status and proud to tell you that everything is going according to plan.

Cognosec is auditing the ENIGMA source at the moment.
Our Main-Developer Deepend is looking forward for a productive cooperation with Cognosec to get the report as smoothly as possible.

Besides the work around the open-source we started our marketing with a powerful tool for effective marketing.
The marketing tool provides an extensive and constantly updated database of media contacts covering Asia, Europe and USA.
The contacts include journalists from newspapers, magazines, news agencies, press release catalogs as well as web portals.
This campaign is essential to reach a broader audience and to achieve further growth and will lead us to a good way.

On top of that, an interview from a known Crypto-Vlogger with our PR & Marketing Lead 'Sidi25' will be online very soon. Stay tuned!!!

In addition we could establish a partnership with an experienced well known journalist/blogger who will write regular professional content for Cloak.

Another good point to consider is that we can finally announce that CloakCoin will get listed on a decentralized exchange.
We will inform you which exchange it is when everything is handled out.
Decentralized exchanges will play an important role in the future.
We hope to receive higher exposure and growing volume through the adding.

We will get interesting moments in the upcoming days!
Have a nice week!

Cheers!

lasvegas83

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
That one comes with the sample pack😉
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
Put that ring on your finger and you're fully anonymous!

Hahaha that’s a good one! And we also need an invisibility cloak for Cloakers!

Edit: I can’t put in Gif’s as a Member probably?
Put that ring on your finger and you're fully anonymous!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
Stake question.. I found my wallet from 2014 with some Cloak in it. The wallet is fully synced up and unlocked, had the wallet open for about 8 days but it still says my coins are not mature. Any ideas on how to get it to stake? Does it matter that the coins are from 2014 or should I just go ahead and send them to a new address? Thanks

Did you download and install the current wallet version? Is your wallet syned? I guess you have more than just a few hundred if your wallet is from 2014. They should have staked within 8 days more than once.

You can join our Chat https://chat.cloakcoin.com It might be easier there to find a solution with live help

Is there any reason why website doesn't work for me ? What server do you use, I've tried couple different browsers.....

Also I would like to contact regarding help with promotion, we are film production company based in UK.

Hi! https://chat.cloakcoin.com is working, on mobile devices you need the app rocket chat. Looking forward to see you in our Chat room and maybe  we can discuss further stuff there.

I tried to connect via rocketchat - it's says failed to connect to server : abort , abort .......

Also website doesn't work on any browser or device.... It's any reason for that ?

Website + Chat are working here, maybe a local DNS issue? Chnage your DNS to 8.8.8.8 (public google DNS)
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
Great new video with a compilation of reviews people did! Grin
CloakCoin will be the coin that has the potential, when OS is out, to be one of the biggest privacy coins. If not, the biggest! I got another small bunch picked up yesterday because I believe this price is nothing compared to Dash, Zcash you name it.
Pump on Verge too, but when Cloakcoin will rise soon, that money comes this way  Wink

Just my thoughts, but I believe a certain man in here will think otherwise..
legendary
Stake question.. I found my wallet from 2014 with some Cloak in it. The wallet is fully synced up and unlocked, had the wallet open for about 8 days but it still says my coins are not mature. Any ideas on how to get it to stake? Does it matter that the coins are from 2014 or should I just go ahead and send them to a new address? Thanks

Did you download and install the current wallet version? Is your wallet syned? I guess you have more than just a few hundred if your wallet is from 2014. They should have staked within 8 days more than once.

You can join our Chat https://chat.cloakcoin.com It might be easier there to find a solution with live help

Is there any reason why website doesn't work for me ? What server do you use, I've tried couple different browsers.....

Also I would like to contact regarding help with promotion, we are film production company based in UK.

Hi! https://chat.cloakcoin.com is working, on mobile devices you need the app rocket chat. Looking forward to see you in our Chat room and maybe  we can discuss further stuff there.
legendary

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Cardano is the highest market cap pure proof of stake coin and has been blazing higher selling itself as the only secured POS coin out there, that is until Cloak's audit is released which causes me to think Cloak's rise could be one of the fastest we've seen in crypto yet, which would explain clif high's call on cloak some months back,  it is far less stressful sitting back relaxing and collecting the stake and not worrying about trying to sell a high.

I think the electricity intensive PoW model coins are going to have a hard time competing for the mom & pop store of savings capital flow when PoS coins reward HODLers without 3rd party risk and have no hardware & electricity costs.
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
Still laughing my ass of Cloakcoinscammer.. Pointless words.. Predictions that everyone could have made, but that make it a scam? You funny as shit  Grin It will come and then you are or gone or you can only agree. Booooyyyyy

Trying so hard to FUD on Cloak makes me even more sure that this is the project I will invest more into. If it’s worth your efforts to come back so many times and stay on this thread, you must be afraid that this will kill another coin.
Stay with us, because it makes it that much better when this will explode in your face  Grin
Yes,remember the history of DarkCoin? look now and laugh....
The same thing will happen with cloakcoin and a matter of time.... Smiley
Calm and Patient Smiley

Yes,remember the history of dash and moreno? look now and laugh....
Calm and Patient Smiley
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Still laughing my ass of Cloakcoinscammer.. Pointless words.. Predictions that everyone could have made, but that make it a scam? You funny as shit  Grin It will come and then you are or gone or you can only agree. Booooyyyyy

Trying so hard to FUD on Cloak makes me even more sure that this is the project I will invest more into. If it’s worth your efforts to come back so many times and stay on this thread, you must be afraid that this will kill another coin.
Stay with us, because it makes it that much better when this will explode in your face  Grin
Yes,remember the history of DarkCoin? look now and laugh....
Calm and Patient Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
If cloakcoin market cap will reach equals to current market cap of bitcoin which is $301,223,431,952 at the moment then price of 1 cloakcoin will be $59334   Shocked Shocked Cheesy Wink Wink
legendary
Hi Dev, is there any plan to listing this into another major exchange such as binance  after the audit process?
I think it might be good for the coin price since we got a momentum here Cheesy

Yes we have plans to be added to other exchnages.
Pages:
Jump to: