Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 74. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Could be even faster. Some people say 10 days.

Great to hear that the code audit is underway. I hope that everything goes smoothly and that the source code will then be ready to be released.

Is there an estimate of time the audit will need to be done? In other words, is there a possibility that the source code will be released still within this year?

3-5 weeks

Thanks for the answers.

10 Days would be awesome! But even if its five weeks, making the code open source will be done in perfect time for the altcoin bull market to start! I think it is a great strategic move from Cloak to do this now. Best timing imho.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Could be even faster. Some people say 10 days.

Great to hear that the code audit is underway. I hope that everything goes smoothly and that the source code will then be ready to be released.

Is there an estimate of time the audit will need to be done? In other words, is there a possibility that the source code will be released still within this year?

3-5 weeks
Activity: 153
Vote for Cloak

Which privacycoin do you think will get big in 2018?

https://twitter.com/BruceR37466210/status/940268619606515715

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

3-5 weeks

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
I will be staking...
If I stake lets say 100 Cloak on 2 seperate wallets, would I get more rewards If I staked 200 Cloak on one?

it is better to stake 200 coin on one wallet. You only get max 6% reward per year there is no chance to trick the wallet by splitting or using the same wallet on different machines.

With 200 CLOAK you can expect an avg stake reward of 1 CLOAK / month (equals 6% / year, simple maths)
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
I will be staking...
If I stake lets say 100 Cloak on 2 seperate wallets, would I get more rewards If I staked 200 Cloak on one?
Thanks Yogibaer  Smiley

Downloaded the win wallet, followed the instructions, everything opened fine.
I do not know if I did the automated process.
I let it open for one hour, only opened it since 10 min!
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
Hi,

How long does it take usualy to get the wallet to sync? Any fresh node list?

Did you do the automated blockchain download at the first start? It can can take a few minutes to 1 h after the blockchaindownload.

If you need help join our chat at https://chat.cloakcoin.com

We can help there quickly!
Hi,

How long does it take usualy to get the wallet to sync? Any fresh node list?
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
Well there you have it people talking about delays. The team said Q4 and you all started bashing them becuase it's Dec 11th/12th and it wasn't announced. NOW ITS ANNOUNCED. They set a date and delivered. Great job team!
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
Great news guys. Looking forward to 2018
Activity: 159

Dear Cloak Community,

We are proud to inform our community
that we sent the source code to the auditor Cognosec Limited.

We are waiting now for more details about the audit procedure.

Cognosec is a NASDAQ-listed company, headquartered in Sweden,
with subsidiaries in the UK, Austria, Germany, UAE, Kenya and South Africa.

Cognosec provides solutions that enable clients to protect themselves against threats and withstand significant cyber attacks.

Cyber resilience is the business of Cognosec.

Promo video:

At the same time our Development Team is fixing further issues for the testnet phase.
These issues are independent of the audit and has no impact on the roadmap!

We also want to clarify an explicit point that we already offer fully functional Enigma transactions in our current live-wallet "Defender".

We wish you all a nice week and will keep you informed about further progress.

Peace and Love

Team Cloak

Fantastic news!!!!! Up up and away!
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Well done, well done! Things are moving forward for Cloak. Looking forward to seeing a hopefully successful audit
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Great job guys. Serious team and innovative anonymous technology. Beautiful community. Cloakcoin is defionitically a very good project.

Congratulations for your work!
Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Dear Cloak Community,

We are proud to inform our community
that we sent the source code to the auditor Cognosec Limited.

We are waiting now for more details about the audit procedure.

Cognosec is a NASDAQ-listed company, headquartered in Sweden,
with subsidiaries in the UK, Austria, Germany, UAE, Kenya and South Africa.

Cognosec provides solutions that enable clients to protect themselves against threats and withstand significant cyber attacks.

Cyber resilience is the business of Cognosec.

Promo video:

At the same time our Development Team is fixing further issues for the testnet phase.
These issues are independent of the audit and has no impact on the roadmap!

We also want to clarify an explicit point that we already offer fully functional Enigma transactions in our current live-wallet "Defender".

We wish you all a nice week and will keep you informed about further progress.

Peace and Love

Team Cloak

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
looks like cloak is completly dead i mean 90%

And in this corner, providing the comic relief, Tradercouch/Cuteflower! Dead huh? Just like your head? CLOAK is fine, you need a check up from the neck up!

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Hm. I am happy that I have sold my cloacks with little lost. I was new to the cryptocurrency. When I look back I was stupid. Too many motivation vides to buy cloak to be a milionare. One team member left the team before so long waited promised source code release. Another important member did the same after "missed dedline".  I am working in IT. This is toooo long time to release source code to my taste. For how long you are you promising it ?
But thanks for the lesson. I bought IOTA for 80 cents pre Mi. And.... I think I have invested into much more better technology, team, team transparency, team PR. Have a nice day cloack holders the idea (fiction) is nice.

We're happy you sold your CLOAKs also...  Grin
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Today 11dec but the source till not release. Q1 2018 comming (Q4 2017 with some roadmap till not complete)

I am holding some CLOAK and waiting. Can we complete the roadmap and grow in next year? Give me some advice

Thanks
He has some points we can't deny.. Must admit that I myself are thinking about selling mine and moving on to other projects. I really think/thought this could be a nice one to have in the bag, but we are only looking at delays. That is unfortunately only breaking the spirit in peoples believe, or at least us, ''weak hands'' as some may say.

Have to see if something can happen in this week or I think I really need to rethink my position.

Fact is, that the alt market can give huge profits in these days, therefore it hurts holding on to coins with little to no price movements, or even going down, while we are witnessing other coins making several 100% in a matter of days. I will keep holding my CLOAK (but my position is not that big, so it wont hurt me too much if there is no price movement). But I can totally understand if people abandon a project when there is no money to be made. Its always about believing in a project or about the short term profit.
Pages:
Jump to: