Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 75. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
He has some points we can't deny.. Must admit that I myself are thinking about selling mine and moving on to other projects. I really think/thought this could be a nice one to have in the bag, but we are only looking at delays. That is unfortunately only breaking the spirit in peoples believe, or at least us, ''weak hands'' as some may say.

Have to see if something can happen in this week or I think I really need to rethink my position.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
Hm. I am happy that I have sold my cloacks with little lost. I was new to the cryptocurrency. When I look back I was stupid. Too many motivation vides to buy cloak to be a milionare. One team member left the team before so long waited promised source code release. Another important member did the same after "missed dedline".  I am working in IT. This is toooo long time to release source code to my taste. For how long you are you promising it ?
But thanks for the lesson. I bought IOTA for 80 cents pre Mi. And.... I think I have invested into much more better technology, team, team transparency, team PR. Have a nice day cloack holders the idea (fiction) is nice.

Cool Story Bro
Activity: 7
Hm. I am happy that I have sold my cloacks with little lost. I was new to the cryptocurrency. When I look back I was stupid. Too many motivation vides to buy cloak to be a milionare. One team member left the team before so long waited promised source code release. Another important member did the same after "missed dedline".  I am working in IT. This is toooo long time to release source code to my taste. For how long you are you promising it ?
But thanks for the lesson. I bought IOTA for 80 cents pre Mi. And.... I think I have invested into much more better technology, team, team transparency, team PR. Have a nice day cloack holders the idea (fiction) is nice.
Activity: 295
Merit: 100
only cloak dump dump dump dump dump where is 0.012 btc/cloak price?HuhHuh? i bought on 0.003 and invested in cloak but cloak broke my trust... my big lost
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
"Before we start the public testnet phase"
do you have an exact date about the public tesnet phase ?

There wars a public testnet already, where we found bugs. We are still working on fixing those bugs. It 's difficult as they only appear to happen in very specific constellations and even with just 5 nodes in the network they do not appear by command. Once we are done with that a new public testnet will start for everyone to able to join.

legendary
Hi,
If I want to start stacking shall I rather wait for Mainnet to go live or it does not change anything?

Thanks

Our Main Net is up and running! CLOAKis a fully working Wallet already incl. ENIGMA anonymity !!
JNR
Activity: 585
@JNRcryptobox
"Before we start the public testnet phase"
do you have an exact date about the public tesnet phase ?
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Hi,
If I want to start stacking shall I rather wait for Mainnet to go live or it does not change anything?

Thanks
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Cmon cloak this video does not install much confidence.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9tAVENus9Y

What's with the dark video ? its also blurry, we cant see the Developer  from Cloak's face on the bottom half on the screen, the ZZ-top beard blocks the view.
Can cloak really not afford light-bulbs or a webcam?  Really ?  and why does the Dev appear to be hiding ? Fluffy pony(Monero) does not hide and  neither does Zuko (Zcash) .  
 - And what does  the  guy on the right, Joe Baker  have to do with cloak , he doesn't even work for cloakcoin ?

When someone searches for cloak videos is this really what we want them to see ? c'mon lads Lets put out a real interview, not this shady looking video - its very disappointing and does not instill confidence in purchasing  cloak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9tAVENus9Y
Activity: 29
Hi

Can someone elaborate please on how scalable cloak currently is?

It is a great coin and I have bought some.

Thx

Cheers!
legendary

I just saw this post in several forums.
Please don't spam us with this.

... and why do you quote his spam then ? Please remove it from your post! Thanks!!
Activity: 176
None of the POS coins are holding their value anymore. Multiplying coins and not creating revenue only dilutes the coin price.

Its time to switch to revenue based tokens like Pinnacle Tokens(PINN), https://pinnacletoken1.wixsite.com/thepinnaclegroup

Trading on EtherDelta. https://etherdelta.com/#0x1df6eadc2e1e9f4cbb2d94369210d8f1b790ee19-ETH

I just saw this post in several forums.
Please don't spam us with this.
Activity: 27

far from it friend.  Lots of progress happening.  Stay strong, need a couple more days.  Issues are minor.  Be well.  I am 100% invested in cloak ... put your money where your mouth is, right?

Ha, Cloak has one awesome vibe and energy behind it. For a new developer to come in and say that. Well it's definitely something that can't be bought.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
new team = Death  Huh
Do you have something to back your theory? I would really like to know more..
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Dear Cloak Community,

Before we start the public testnet phase, we decided to do a small "update"

CLOAK is proud to present the new logo of ENIGMA!

The new logo emphasizes solidarity and safety which are representative for the CLOAK community.
It symbolizes ENIGMA nodes which hold the network together.
The five circles in the logo represent active cloakers who aid in cloaking and strengthen the network.

ENIGMA makes it impossible for any outside observers to trace payments done with CLOAK!

Stay tuned for more updates in the upcoming days!

Peace & Love

Team CLOAK

Looking good , looking good ! go Team Cloak
Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Dear Cloak Community,

Before we start the public testnet phase, we decided to do a small "update"

CLOAK is proud to present the new logo of ENIGMA!

The new logo emphasizes solidarity and safety which are representative for the CLOAK community.
It symbolizes ENIGMA nodes which hold the network together.
The five circles in the logo represent active cloakers who aid in cloaking and strengthen the network.

ENIGMA makes it impossible for any outside observers to trace payments done with CLOAK!

Stay tuned for more updates in the upcoming days!

Peace & Love

Team CLOAK

Activity: 93
Merit: 20
new team = Death  Huh

far from it friend.  Lots of progress happening.  Stay strong, need a couple more days.  Issues are minor.  Be well.  I am 100% invested in cloak ... put your money where your mouth is, right?
Activity: 238
In 1 year we are all happy CloakCoin will be worth $300/400,1 year back worth 14 cent .... just think.
Now they are still in time to buy for a good price. Wink

Good job DEV TEAM the new website and awesome.

I agree that we will see a good increase in price as soon as things are settled out and due to the low supply and market cap, but $400? Dont get me wrong I would definitely love that price, as I would make huge profit too if this happens, but this seems a bit too much for me. Can you evaluate why you think we can go that high in one year?

Well, you never know what happens. Maybe the developers delivers something incredible ;-) But basically I agree with you, there are so many good projects out there at the moment and to reach that value you need really some luck I guess

Indeed, to reach such a high price, we need something great that creates a hype and also some luck. But you are definitely right, the competition is big, not only the direct competition, but also just promising projects that suck up the money that should/could go into Cload. But we will see, if not $400, even $50 or $100 would make me extremely happy. Im excited for Cloak, time will tell what can be achieved here!
Activity: 210
Only a few days left. Then ready for take-off.
for what??
Perhaps the final test net and the source code audit?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I am sure most of you have put the troll on ignore by now Grin Writes like a teenager This user is currently ignored.

Are you talking about TraderCouch? If so then yes.
Pages:
Jump to: