Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CMC]CosmosCoin-PoW/PoS|Transaction Comment|0 Premine|Quick Confirm|0 Fees - page 2. (Read 83949 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
I will buy your CMC wallet at 150% of market rate

I know this network has problems, so I'm going to try to fix it. I've purchased CMC from Cryptsy but I have to wait 30 days before my client starts staking. If anyone has between 350 to 5000 CMC in their wallet, with sufficient confirms (last transaction has 10000+ confirms) I will buy the wallet.dat file from you, and pay you 150% of the price you would get at Cryptsy.

If you have less than 350 CMC, or more than 5000 CMC, or more recent transactions, we may still be able to work something out. PM me.

Couple of simple conditions:

1) You must have an established account on this board.
2) You must agree to destroy your copy of wallet.dat once I've paid & confirmed receipt of the file (if you send from that wallet at any time in the future, you're spending coins you've already sold to me)

Please PM me if you're interested, or ask here if you think the question would be relevant to others.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

CosmosCoin now has it's own page on http://coinwik.org a wikipedia listing all the alt coins to help you quickly find facts and links about your favorite coin.

http://coinwik.org/CosmosCoin

Feel free to update the page If you know of other facts and links that can be added to the page.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
more like a bad config on your stratum
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I NEED TO SPEAK WITH THE DEV TEAM ABOUT THE BLOCK TEMPLATE FUNCTION.
ST agreement seems not block
Activity: 126
Unable to connect . I need Node

Don't bother this coin is dead

This is regrettable, so shiny icons.
Activity: 182
try new CMC pool: http://cmc.coinminerpool.com

BTW, the coin is actively traded on Cryptsy @ https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/74

All the coins mined disappear from your wallet and go either to the dev's wallet which I suspect or the person who has controls of the blockchain with 51%
Cryptsy are well aware of this but don't give a damn as long as they get their fees.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Don't bother this coin is dead
Activity: 79
Activity: 266
None of them are! The wallet keeps going out of sync. It's best not to bother with this coin. The creator's said on December 1st that they were working on a new wallet that would solve all problems and still nothing!
Activity: 3
http://cmc.botpool.net    This pool  is not working.HELP!!!
Activity: 151
SCAM!!! I wont waste one more kh on this coin. I had 50 coins in the wallet then all of a sudden it went out of sink and started re downloading the chain and all the coins and transactions disappeared..

BEWARE!!!!!!!

I had something similar with 3 coins. This is a very strange wallet.
Activity: 43
SCAM!!! I wont waste one more kh on this coin. I had 50 coins in the wallet then all of a sudden it went out of sink and started re downloading the chain and all the coins and transactions disappeared..

BEWARE!!!!!!!
Activity: 90
Or as soon as the coins are mined, send them to another qt wallet. Im testing this now.

Let us know the results please

Okay... sending coins to an alternate qt wallet = bad idea. I sent two batches of 7 coins to an alternate wallet. They both confirmed right awayn and I had 14 confirmed. But before I could send them to an exchange, 7 of them went back to unconfirmed and have stayed that way permanently.
Or as soon as the coins are mined, send them to another qt wallet. Im testing this now.

Let us know the results please
Something is going on with this coin

you're not wrong there.

The last time the Dev was active was on the 1st of January 2014
The last time he posted something was in September 2013

This coin needs to be removed or taken over

Same thing happened to me last night. I had well over 100 coins confirmed. I decided to let it run over night. By morning I had found another 70 coins, but my confirmed balance was only 14 (previously 100). In the transaction list, all the blocks that were previously confirmed all turned to the '?' mark and were labelled as 'Generated but not accepted'. Oddly enough there was still 1 transaction in the list that was still confirming ... for a value of .50 coins?!?!?

Have you got any links?

I thought maybe if I could get the coins to an exchange as soon as they are confirmed before they vanished into thin air I might get some return, I tried to generate a deposit address at Cryptsy as they are the only exchange for Cosmoscoin but it was broken, I contacted Cryptsy and this was their reply to the support ticket

CMC is online but is not able to generate deposit addresses.
This means users can still trade but deposits will not show up until wallet is fixed.
We apologize for this inconvenience and please feel free to contact us if you have further questions or concerns.
Thank you

Sincerely,
Gretchen
Cryptsy.com

I have asked them to investigate further

Yes, if you get the coins out of your wallet and to an exchange fast enough they will remain yours. There are other exchanges out there besides cryptsy that trade CMC.
Something is going on with this coin

you're not wrong there.

The last time the Dev was active was on the 1st of January 2014
The last time he posted something was in September 2013

This coin needs to be removed or taken over

Same thing happened to me last night. I had well over 100 coins confirmed. I decided to let it run over night. By morning I had found another 70 coins, but my confirmed balance was only 14 (previously 100). In the transaction list, all the blocks that were previously confirmed all turned to the '?' mark and were labelled as 'Generated but not accepted'. Oddly enough there was still 1 transaction in the list that was still confirming ... for a value of .50 coins?!?!?

I thought maybe if I could get the coins to an exchange as soon as they are confirmed before they vanished into thin air I might get some return, I tried to generate a deposit address at Cryptsy as they are the only exchange for Cosmoscoin but it was broken, I contacted Cryptsy and this was their reply to the support ticket

CMC is online but is not able to generate deposit addresses.
This means users can still trade but deposits will not show up until wallet is fixed.
We apologize for this inconvenience and please feel free to contact us if you have further questions or concerns.
Thank you

Sincerely,
Gretchen
Cryptsy.com

I have asked them to investigate further

Yes, if you get the coins out of your wallet and to an exchange fast enough they will remain yours. There are other exchanges out there besides cryptsy that trade CMC.
Pages:
Jump to: