Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CMC]CosmosCoin-PoW/PoS|Transaction Comment|0 Premine|Quick Confirm|0 Fees - page 3. (Read 83976 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Something is going on with this coin

you're not wrong there.

The last time the Dev was active was on the 1st of January 2014
The last time he posted something was in September 2013

This coin needs to be removed or taken over

Same thing happened to me last night. I had well over 100 coins confirmed. I decided to let it run over night. By morning I had found another 70 coins, but my confirmed balance was only 14 (previously 100). In the transaction list, all the blocks that were previously confirmed all turned to the '?' mark and were labelled as 'Generated but not accepted'. Oddly enough there was still 1 transaction in the list that was still confirming ... for a value of .50 coins?!?!?

I thought maybe if I could get the coins to an exchange as soon as they are confirmed before they vanished into thin air I might get some return, I tried to generate a deposit address at Cryptsy as they are the only exchange for Cosmoscoin but it was broken, I contacted Cryptsy and this was their reply to the support ticket

CMC is online but is not able to generate deposit addresses.
This means users can still trade but deposits will not show up until wallet is fixed.
We apologize for this inconvenience and please feel free to contact us if you have further questions or concerns.
Thank you

Sincerely,
Gretchen
Cryptsy.com

I have asked them to investigate further

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

you're not wrong there.

Same thing happened to me last night. I had well over 100 coins confirmed. I decided to let it run over night. By morning I had found another 70 coins, but my confirmed balance was only 14 (previously 100). In the transaction list, all the blocks that were previously confirmed all turned to the '?' mark and were labelled as 'Generated but not accepted'. Oddly enough there was still 1 transaction in the list that was still confirming ... for a value of .50 coins?!?!?

you're not wrong there.

Activity: 979
Merit: 510
SCAM COIN

I solo mined this coin for a week, found many blocks which all matured and were confirmed every time I go back to the wallet to see the balance all coins have disappeared.

These are not orphaned blocks. I suspect foul play here, code in the Qt to send your mined coins to the DEV's wallet

I have lost valuable time and electricity mining this shit Scam coin.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Im having the same trouble but i gave up about a week ago to focus on bigger and better things like NXT. Im fairly confident that it has to do with the amount of nodes. I only have these ones myself. Im about to hunt for some more, ill make sure to post them whenever i get around to it. Juggling a lot right this moment.

addnode=199.71.215.196
addnode=103.28.44.181

EDIT: After running for a few hours, i synced up with just having those two in my config, you will find more as you wait.

Although with all the feedback on this, i doubt i will take time to mine this.
Activity: 138
Howdy ppl,

I installed cosmoscoin-qt and dropped the CosmosCoin.conf file into my roaming folder.

On the config file what do the 'rpcuser' and 'rpcpassword' need to be so that the wallet can sync properly? 

I says it's 'Out of Sync' still and I"m not sure what to do.

Thanks.
Activity: 120
anyone can compile the wallet in ubuntu?  i get errors

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find  -boost_system-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_filesystem-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_program_options-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_thread-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53

i installed libboost1.53-all-dev but look like this dont work....  i there is some conflict bettween liboost 1.4# that other wallets use and this one...

can anyone upload a compiled linux version?? thats will be great...

Open up the cosmocoin-qt.pro file

line 14 should be commented out
line 15 remove the -mgw46-mt-sd-1_53 so the lines look like this

LIBS += -lboost_system -lboost_filesystem -lboost_program_options -lboost_thread

Line 18 make it look like this

BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=

save it and remake this will make your wallet based on your mingw install and not force using the older version that was used to compile orginally.
Activity: 266

http://cmc.botpool.net/ has not found a block for 6 hours, but more than %25 of the hashing power is still mining there.

What's going on?!

Thats pools for you. They actually find blocks, you dont get to see it.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Help me, please.
I can't run wallet with key "-salvagewallet". Gives an error "Cannot initialize keypool"
Activity: 2

http://cmc.botpool.net/ has not found a block for 6 hours, but more than %25 of the hashing power is still mining there.

What's going on?!
Activity: 13
take care

cmc.ltcoin.net  stoled me 7.71 CMC

i earned 17.71 they said they gived me 17.71 on my account i have only 10!
Activity: 1
anyone can compile the wallet in ubuntu?  i get errors

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find  -boost_system-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_filesystem-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_program_options-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_thread-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53

i installed libboost1.53-all-dev but look like this dont work....  i there is some conflict bettween liboost 1.4# that other wallets use and this one...

can anyone upload a compiled linux version?? thats will be great...
Activity: 9
Did some solo mining today, had several hundred confirmations, then poof all gone.  And the coin is currently not tradable on cryptsy (maybe a cryptsy bug?).  Not worth it.
Activity: 322
lot of people say this one is a scam

lots of people say every coin is a scam, including Bitcoin.
lot of people say this one is a scam
Activity: 479
hey try this one out.  currently mining this coin there.

cmc.ltcoin.net
some one know an eu pool where i can mine CMC?

the only one i have founs is cmc.botpool.net, and i experience very slow speed and lot of stale maybe because server is too far away

so i ask again, do you know other pool who are working? most i have tested are down or not working properly
Activity: 2
Cmc.BotPool.net paid me 4 cmc 14 hours ago, payment is still unconfirmed! Wallet says it is in sync. Is this normal for cms wallet because of weak net or has Cmc.BotPool.net paid the wrong fork?
Activity: 1
Cmc.BotPool.net SCAM. They stole from me COSMOCOINS. Angry
Pages:
Jump to: