Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CMT]CyberMiles-Incorporate blockchain tech. into the real e-commerce world - page 20. (Read 39401 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 250
the ico has been ended? i come here late?
when will CMT  be listed by exchanges?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
So the actual ICO is now over? How did it end so fast? I own COB TOKENS and we are told that by 5th January if we hold a minimum of 500 COB TOKENS we will receive an airdrop of CYBER MILES TOKEN. I am really looking forward to this wonderful partnership with the COBINHOOD Partnership. That will bring a lot more eyeballs also to both projects I think in a long term partnership.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
cybermiles is a good project worthy of investment, wish cybermiles team many successes
 Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I like the idea and roadmap of the CMT coin,.good job devs,.advance conratulations on your succes,.
Activity: 23
Most people don't understand how faster and easier everyday commercial operations would be with blockchain, it would be like living in a sci-fi movie!
Activity: 252
Merit: 117
congratulations! The project is very early. It is true that many investors are interested in this project. After it finishes on December 5 it will land on the moon.
Activity: 6
the ico finish as a flash
good project

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.
Activity: 198
Merit: 12
The Operating System for DAOs
i think this project ist very promising, because the cooperation with one of the biggest marketplaces in the US, 5 Miles, is already fixed (12 MIO +  User).

Also the ICO is almost sold out, i think this could be a realy good one!
22,000 partipiciation in white list? Really? May I join to pre-sale whitelist or its too late already? What bonuses on pre-sale?

presale and private sale is over,bonus is 10-30% and locked for 3 month
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
22,000 partipiciation in white list? Really? May I join to pre-sale whitelist or its too late already? What bonuses on pre-sale?
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
0x5796870edad7e3c6672cf24878b70214488d1127
Project looks interesting. Would buy some tokens
Activity: 6
Nice project. I will consider it.
¿Sería como una especie de Mercado Libre usando Altcoins?

sí, uno de ellos
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
¿Sería como una especie de Mercado Libre usando Altcoins?
update 11/19/17

We are writing to regretfully inform you that after further risk analysis, we have decided not to allow any participation in our Token Sale from residents & citizens of the United States. 
This decision was taken to safeguard a successful Token Sale and minimize regulatory risk, so that we can continue with our mission to Decentralize and Democratize E-Commerce with our blockchain applications. 
The US will continue to be an important part of CyberMiles’s blockchain development, and 5miles will continue to be a strategic partner to bring our blockchain innovations to its millions of users.
We look forward to having you remain a part of our CyberMiles community, but once again, we regret to inform you that we are not allowing US participation in the Token Sale. 
Thanks for your understanding and on-going support.
FOR bounty participant please read:

due to the feedbacks/ personal messages we received from last week bounty program review, lots of adjustments and changes were made afterwards and part of the reason was because weeknd activities can’t be accurately captured and updated in the same week review. In order to avoid such type of errors and potential duplicate works from our team, we’ve decided to move our reviewing session from Sunday afternoon to the next Monday throughout Wednesday for three days, and release the result on Wednesday morning. So make sure you go check out next Wednesday for this week's credits.
Activity: 686
Benefits are great in getting in the program that is currently growing its internet system makes it easier in doing needs or trading online.good idea
Activity: 103
Big fan of this token. Already registered the KYC and now waiting. I don't think there's anything wrong with marketing. If anything, it tells me they're conifdent about their product.
Pages:
Jump to: