Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNC][1% Fee] CNC Simple Pool [LP/Stratum] - page 11. (Read 29384 times)

erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Looks like it's over the 51%

Net Hash: 2729.58 MH/s   

Pool Hash: 1451.5 MH/s

Not good.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
paul do you still suggest trying "--queue 0 --expiry 1" since you've increased the files size. The blocks are solving so fast often i cant get an accepted share in before the next and it causes both my hash rate and my expected round pay to decrease significantly. Thanks for your input.
Activity: 56
pool is running great, but i have still hugh number of stales 1750/300... trying to lower intensity by 2
Activity: 20
issue definitely resolved. looking forward to you increasing the difficulty of submitted shares, still at 10% stale rate despite dropping intensity, queue to 0 and expiry to 1. The high number of miners on the site has affected my shares, 17.5CNC would take an hour to pay out for a couple of hours, then 1hr 15mins, now 1hr 30 mins. Don't know if it is just bad luck, but with the huge number of workers, wouldn't have thought the luck would be that bad....
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I increased the file limit but I forgot to restart my session before I opened stratum server, oh well it's bumped now should be good Smiley
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Getting this mass of errors that say:

Rejected     ((2001, "Can't create UNIX so)
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
for the past few minutes, my miners have reported "Can't create UNIX so". 2 separate computers. Pool issues? It's causing quite a few rejected shares. I had already set queue to 0 and expiry to 1

Same here! But atleast the pool is running now  Grin
Activity: 20
for the past few minutes, my miners have reported "Can't create UNIX so". 2 separate computers. Pool issues? It's causing quite a few rejected shares. I had already set queue to 0 and expiry to 1
Activity: 196
Good BYE CNC, Dontmine me is about to get 51%
"Registration has been temporarily closed due to the large hash rate on this server relative to the total hash power of the network.
It will reopen when the pool/network hash rate (50.54%) drops below 35%

Thank you for your support!"

http://cnc.dontmine.me/register

I've had >51% before actually, on both FTC and CNC, and gotten 6 blocks in a row several times (not that any pool should have 51%). I close registration, but someone has been selling accounts apparently on btc-e. I'm trying to be a good pool citizen here, but it's hard!

Paul,

Wish you would combine these pools like Coinotron.  I have had ~9000Kh/s pointed at your FTC pool through all the difficulties it had with stratum but stuck with it.

It is frustrating not to be able to switch a few of those to CNC because I do not have a separate registration here.  Sad
"Registration has been temporarily closed due to the large hash rate on this server relative to the total hash power of the network.

I've had >51% before actually, on both FTC and CNC, and gotten 6 blocks in a row several times (not that any pool should have 51%). I close registration, but someone has been selling accounts apparently on btc-e. I'm trying to be a good pool citizen here, but it's hard!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

Activity: 126
GPUDude
What is the reason this pool keeps on making my GPU's go from 99% to 0% in cycles?  It does like 20 minutes 99% then 0% for 10 minutes, and repeats (sometimes longer on 0%)

Any ideas?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
Alexander KOSTIN | GoldMint
... sending 3000kh/s .. your site is showing 130kh/s ... Help!
Activity: 17
I am getting about 10% stales. Is this normal?
2 x 7950.
A:760 R:44
A746 R:78

Try --queue 0 --expiry 1 , and lower intensity by one or two. The fast blocking rates are responsible for most of the stales, despite stratum block notifies. I will probably have to increase the share difficulty soon until I can get a vardiff setup running since it's running 1000 shares/second and that's about the limit for my setups to handle.
Activity: 163
I am getting about 10% stales. Is this normal?
2 x 7950.
A:760 R:44
A746 R:78

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Keep up the good work Paul !
Okay, everything has migrated to a new server. The hardware is much better, the connection is better, and it has a reverse proxy for DDoS mitigation. I'm currently protected to 1 Gbps, but if the DDoS attacks are larger than that I'll have to up the pool fee to ~2% and buy a more hefty reverse proxy.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
going nicely again.
Activity: 196
From News on pool website:
-----------
5/4/2013 Update 1:
The server has been migrated. The new IP should propagate through DNS but
it might take a few hours. The :9999 is no longer necessary, it's just:
http://cnc.dontmine.me
-----------