Author

Topic: [ANN][CND] Cindicator - Hybrid Intelligence for Financial Markets - September 12 - page 192. (Read 137135 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Cindicator Bounty Manager
Hi Dev,

I would like to know why US and SG citizen is unable to take part in this project?

Hello,
Unfortunately, due to recent change in government regulations, we can not sell our tokens to a U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the US, or those who have a primary residence or domicile in the United States, including Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and any other possessions of the United States.
We also can’t sell our tokens to citizens and permanent residents of Singapore
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi Dev,

I would like to know why US and SG citizen is unable to take part in this project?
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
It seems that ni project is ready, yes from the look of his thread, the white paper presented, the team working behind it, and more interesting it has been discussed by many media about this project,
good luck
Hey guys, hope you are enjoying the weekend! We want to announce, that Cindicator has now it's own subreddit! https://www.reddit.com/r/Cindicator/
Activity: 364
I have read the whitepaper and tried the app. Will for sure join the ICO. Best of luck with the Project.
Activity: 203
Junior Cindicator Bounty Manager
Guys, correct me if I'm wrong. Are CND tokens also made to make payouts to forecasters?

Right, we make Token Sale to improve relationships between all parts of the ecosystem. Forecasters is an important part of Hybrid Intelligence' ecosystem.

Okay, I see. One more question. Will Cindicator buy tokens on exchanges from owners to make a reward for forecasters?

Yes, Cindicator will buy CND tokens at market price on exchanges from its owners and pay it to best forecasters Wink
So it's one of Token demand's sources

Cool! Thank you for the answer!
Activity: 18
AI in projects is the next big thing...glad to support and be a part of this wonderful idea!

Thanks! Btw, don't forget to test our arbitrage telegram-bot - it's very helpful for the notifications of price (BTC, LTC, ETH etc.) differences on different exchanges.

Here is a link - https://cindicator.com/arbitrage-bot
Activity: 42
I see Sasha is here, will waves platform support CND too ?

I wish it'd be Waves token Undecided
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
AI in projects is the next big thing...glad to support and be a part of this wonderful idea!

the idea is good,It seems a pretty interesting project, will pay attention to you project and  keep my eye on it over the next few days! best wishes!   

Hi, thank you for you support!

Hello, Sasha supports us because he is very interested in the crowd intelligence phenomena  Wink
Guys, correct me if I'm wrong. Are CND tokens also made to make payouts to forecasters?

Right, we make Token Sale to improve relationships between all parts of the ecosystem. Forecasters is an important part of Hybrid Intelligence' ecosystem.

Okay, I see. One more question. Will Cindicator buy tokens on exchanges from owners to make a reward for forecasters?

Yes, Cindicator will buy CND tokens at market price on exchanges from its owners and pay it to best forecasters Wink
So it's one of Token demand's sources
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 376

the idea is good,It seems a pretty interesting project, will pay attention to you project and  keep my eye on it over the next few days! best wishes!   

Great news!

1. We have updated our Whitepaper! Please download it from https://cindicator.com/

2. Our website is now available on Chinese!
Activity: 140
I am happy to be a part of this project. I am sure this project will attract many investors and I will invest some money into this project, hope the development team is always up to date with the latest news.

Hi! Thank you for the support!
Activity: 140
Hi,

I have been trying the app (Android). I like the intuitive interface and easy going user perception of the experience. I have not read the whitepaper so perhaps I probably ask something that is already stated there but how is the questions selected? Is it possible for users to propose questions based on trade ideas? Questions related to local markets?

Thanks and good luck with the Project.

Hello! Thank you for the kind words!

There is the unique system that creates the questions. However, we are planning to give an opportunity to CND token holders (who hold a large amount of tokens) to suggest their questions.
Jump to: