Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CND] Cindicator - Hybrid Intelligence for Financial Markets - September 12 - page 194. (Read 137135 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Join the project, I have high hopes for it!
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
Activity: 18
Sounds great. A promising direction. A large share of the market falls on financial markets. Good luck in implementing the plan.
What are your plans for working with MOEX?

I'd like also share the public results of our 1st pilot with MOEX https://medium.com/@Cindicator/group-intelligence-shows-47-p-a-return-367b86603278
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Cindicator Bounty Manager
Sounds great. A promising direction. A large share of the market falls on financial markets. Good luck in implementing the plan.

Hello, thank you for your feedback!

We are planning to launch partner integration to increase the number of quality forecasters for traditional markets, also we are planning to launch joint experiments to develop different approaches. We are also planning that the Exchange will assist us with introductions to large funds and companies for the distribution of our products in the future
Activity: 1008
Merit: 306

Projects with perfect concepts and plans, have a professional team, I think this project has the potential to succeed

Hi, thanks for your feedback!
Activity: 596
Merit: 500

Projects with perfect concepts and plans, have a professional team, I think this project has the potential to succeed
Activity: 18
That is nice project just read the whitepaper so I think this project has good chance to hit the hard cap. I will follow this thread to keep me updated with more news and further progress about this project.

Thanks, our team is here, and we are ready to provide any helpful information for the Bitcointalk Community!
Activity: 970
Merit: 500
Looking forward to this project looks good and very promising Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
That is nice project just read the whitepaper so I think this project has good chance to hit the hard cap. I will follow this thread to keep me updated with more news and further progress about this project.
Pages:
Jump to: