Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 18. (Read 97884 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
good looking 1 CNL buy wall on bittrex  Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
up to 800 now, is the dev back?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

Is it true CNL got listed on 3 different exchanges on its very first day?

Including Cryptsy?

I have never heard that before.  Ever.

Can anybody explain how that was possible, especially for a new dev with a coin which had only a 24 hour PoW.

Thanks!

within hours of each other.

I have never heard of anything like that happening before, EVER.

Especially Cryptsy.  They take their sweet time testing everything.

WHAT?!??

That's the biggest smoking gun if I've ever seen one.  Especially with a new dev and only a 24 hour PoW - such a coin can be a scam so Cryptsy always holds off for a few weeks.

We may have some massive hype coming if these exchanges are in on it.  Whatever "it" may be.  Wish I had more BTC cause this may be a risky bet but it's definitely unusual and I like unusual in a corrupt Wild Crypto West.

i'm betting on it.

it's a very rare instance..and as you said, i've never seen it happening in altcoins.

hey, if it's a heavy bag, so be it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
this one is dead

You could be right.

I may have bought one big heavy bag.
Activity: 525
Merit: 500

Thanks for the cheap 100,000 coins [suckers].

Bwhahahahaaa.

Enjoy that there bag kind sir.
Activity: 378
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Yes but exchanges have never been more desperate.... It's possible it's been made only for some big whale miners. who sustain big prices at start...

Ok, if that's the case then what's the next step?

And if it was made specifically for big miners then how did it get on 3 exchanges on day 1?

Big hashrate? Somebody promised volume? They probably know more than we do. I also bought some ~1k but it was a big risk.

Welcome to the Wild Crypto West!

Activity: 311

Yes but exchanges have never been more desperate.... It's possible it's been made only for some big whale miners. who sustain big prices at start...

And if it was made specifically for big miners then how did it get on 3 exchanges on day 1?

Big hashrate? Somebody promised volume? They probably know more than we do. I also bought some ~1k but it was a big risk.
Hel
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

All that needed to happen was for the exchange that usually takes forever to add anything to add it, the other two would likely follow just due to that fact rather than chance missing out on volume. Next step would be "investigate" the coin, act bewildered, and delist it as soon as these "what if" waves die down, and no one would be the wiser.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
no premine,it's good. but 8,500,000 CNL is mined for 24 hours. It's too easy and too many.

And we're already over 10 million with PoS.

How is that possible? I thought PoS was around 3% PER YEAR [not per day].  lol.

But definitely designed for someone with a huge mining farm.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Activity: 49
 no premine,it's good. but 8,500,000 CNL is mined for 24 hours. It's too easy and too many.
Activity: 311

Including Cryptsy?

Can anybody explain how that was possible, especially for a new dev with a coin which had only a 24 hour PoW.

Thanks!

Especially Cryptsy.  They take their sweet time testing everything.

WHAT?!??

That's the biggest smoking gun if I've ever seen one.  Especially with a new dev and only a 24 hour PoW - such a coin can be a scam so Cryptsy always holds off for a few weeks.

We may have some massive hype coming if these exchanges are in on it.  Whatever "it" may be.  Wish I had more BTC cause this may be a risky bet but it's definitely unusual and I like unusual in a corrupt Wild Crypto West.

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
How much have you lost?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Including Cryptsy?

Thanks!

Especially Cryptsy.  They take their sweet time testing everything.

WHAT?!??

That's the biggest smoking gun if I've ever seen one.  Especially with a new dev and only a 24 hour PoW - such a coin can be a scam so Cryptsy always holds off for a few weeks.

We may have some massive hype coming if these exchanges are in on it.  Whatever "it" may be.  Wish I had more BTC cause this may be a risky bet but it's definitely unusual and I like unusual in a corrupt Wild Crypto West.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

Including Cryptsy?

Thanks!

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Including Cryptsy?

Thanks!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
big whale waiting to buy 1million CNL   
0.0128   1282283.29177057     0.00000001

Where's that?  The only large order I see is for nearly 1 million at 100 Satoshi.

At that price I'll buy it right now so I wouldn't say this is good news.
big whale waiting to buy 1million CNL   
0.0128   1282283.29177057     0.00000001
Pages:
Jump to: