Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 16. (Read 97884 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The dev how showed us he can organize perfectly. Launch was perfecton 3 exchanges pow/pos was perfect no glitch only slow network.

So now its the waiting game and time for alot of FUD. Dont consider you investment lost just yet

I'm still buying Cheesy
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
The dev showed us he can organize perfectly. Launch was perfect on 3 exchanges, pow/pos was perfect no glitch only slow network.

So now its the waiting game and time for alot of FUD. Dont consider your investment lost just yet
Activity: 182
buying over 500 is stupid now... dead coins don't hold over 100sat...

even with a rebound the coin will first go under 200sat for sure Cheesy
this coin is far from dead tho , i think this was dev's plan all the time
dev needs to buy 2% of the coin so why not buy ehm cheap
if he Release whitepaper and the burst technology works out , this coin will be a blast
if you have some money you can lose i dont see why not buying into this.
if you buy now , price could potentially go to 100k so i'd reccomend buying atleast a few

Also my idea.

Blackcoin also dropped in the first 2 weeks to 400 satoshi but there are 75,000,000 blackcoins and just 8,500,000 cnl
Imo 100k is just a low mark....
I think the dev will supprise us all. There is no reason why the dev should bail. I think its just his gameplan to buy the 2%as cheap as possible
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

this coin is far from dead tho , i think this was dev's plan all the time
dev needs to buy 2% of the coin so why not buy ehm cheap
if he Release whitepaper and the burst technology works out , this coin will be a blast
if you have some money you can lose i dont see why not buying into this.
if you buy now , price could potentially go to 100k so i'd reccomend buying atleast a few
Activity: 734

My timing has been pretty amazing thus far with this coin (this is a rare occasion). Bought at 1800 sat, sold at 7k. I'll be buying back in at 500 sat and keeping my fingers crossed for a rebound.

Make sure to hold long enough till 20K? Grin
Activity: 277
My timing has been pretty amazing thus far with this coin (this is a rare occasion). Bought at 1800 sat, sold at 7k. I'll be buying back in at 500 sat and keeping my fingers crossed for a rebound.
Activity: 700
Anybody can check whether there hidden pre-mine?

There's a 15MM hidden premine in the coinage.gui file. Check the repo.

coinage.gui?  Where in the source do you see that file?
There's no such file just another fudder ^^
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
when nothing is left there is always hope
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
Anybody can check whether there hidden pre-mine?

There's a 15MM hidden premine in the coinage.gui file. Check the repo.

coinage.gui?  Where in the source do you see that file?
Hel
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Nice article and posted today.  Id like to know if the editor has heard from dev.  Interesting
Im buying more Tongue

more likely been in contact with a bagholder  Wink
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Nice article and posted today.  Id like to know if the editor has heard from dev.  Interesting
Im buying more Tongue
Activity: 145

So strange.  Looks like a decent article for the crypto world.  Don't know anything about the author.  I still don't understand why everyone's dumping just because we haven't heard from the developer in a day.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I have 120K (some at 30) and find this to be more opportunity to buy them cheap.
Not worried at all and if your not buying at these low levels, you will be missing some nice profits in the days/weeks to come Smiley
Activity: 224
This is starting to get tense  Grin
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
If anyone still has any interest in a Mac wallet, here's the one I sent the "dev" within ONE HOUR of him releasing the source on Friday:

https://mega.co.nz/#!0FAx2JJT!w6RWAkAC2spdeNtLHW-L_ICYtZOxTLQ7n2RMM_tUS8k

WARNING! This is a scam!

I can assure you that it is in no way a scam.  I compile a lot of Mac wallets and have never included a virus or tried to scam anybody.  I assume you are receiving this message because I am not on Apple's list of trusted developers (obviously).  This is normal, you will get this message opening any app you download from the internet that is not from a trusted Apple developer.

No.
When a Mac application is not signed, it is clearly stated.
Here is something else: If you click, the program installs a fucking plugin for Firefox, Safari and all other browsers. This plugin displays advertising on ALL the sites you visit.

To install a Mac software we have to use drag and drop. All Mac wallets works like this (except Nxt and CHACoin -> JAVA). This avoids installing viruses or trojans or any crap plugin...

When I click the download link and open the dmg I get the exact type of behavior I would expect.  I'm warned that it's not signed, I open it, I drag the wallet into my applications folder, and it works fine.  It doesn't try to install a "fucking plugin," it works like every other Mac wallet I've ever made or downloaded.  But whatever, I've taken the link down.  I'm a trusted Mac dev who has compiled Mac wallets for dozens of coins and I don't need my name being smeared in this thread.  I usually send the wallet directly to the coin dev and let them vet it and release it, which I did with this coin as well.  Unfortunately since the dev bailed and never responded, I decided to offer it to the community with no expectation of tips or donations, because I had it and nobody else has offered one.

Some idiot makes one of the most obvious scamcoins I've ever seen, goes permanently AWOL within an hour, and everybody says he's Satoshi Nakamoto.  I offer a CLEAN Mac wallet for it for free and I'm the scammer.  Unbelievable.

OK, I tested the installation to the end.
Indeed, there is no plugin that installs. My apologies. But the message is misleading.

However, the wallet will not work with Mavericks 10.9.4 because it is regarded as a virus by OSX.
To unlock this, you must open a shell and write:
"xattr -d -r com.apple.quarantine /Users/bob/Desktop/Xanon-qt.app"

(Note: wallet does not sync ...)

For more information, here is the message that appears when the developer is not known Apple:

That's strange...could it be anti-virus software on your Mac?  The message is odd, I'm running the wallet on 10.9.4, it's syncing, and I haven't encountered any of these issues.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
is this the same dev as xfc?

revolutionary crypto scam  launch!
Pages:
Jump to: