Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 30. (Read 97884 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I would say calm down, no technical scam in here, just dev offline, based on my calculations devs are coming back, this coin is 2 days old.

no) it's big scam.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I would say calm down, no technical scam in here, just dev offline, based on my calculations devs are coming back, this coin is 2 days old.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
711 BTC VOLUME bittrex, folks dumping and volume rising
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
But why volume is so high?

It has been less than 24 hours. I'm Interested in seeing the volume 1 minute after the whale trades it will probably be less than 100 btc volume.
Activity: 70
funny thing is the dev account was online 5 hours ago, right?

Dev has no time to make comments here. he is busy with white paper and anon
oh boy, you are spamming the Polo box and you also have time to tell shit here?

man go home please...

is there at least one person with a clear mind that can sum up the problem?

Yes, The dev rented HUGE hash, Dumped and I doubt he will be seen again, He came on briefly yesterday and all he did was type "BITTREX' in the OP, That's it. His intentions are clear Smiley

thanks for the sum up... thats what one guy was telling about amazon servers?

people are the ones that started hyping it based on cryptsy and polo adding it(people don't realize that exchanges added it to make money on fees cause coin had huge hash and they why should they let bittrex collect it all so they changed their strategy, cryptsy added aegis other day which makes it clear that they are trying to compete which is understandable they are all buisnises) this is same coin like any other in last couple months, rent/mine/dump and you'dd be surprised how profitable it is to mine some of these, but making sure to dump on time . the beautiful irony is that concealed dev will most likely never come back, i see this stuff every day, but if you say it to people they will attack you and accuse you of trying to buy cheap coins lol, this thread was so fun to watch but one guy on this thread blew my mind with his ethnic comments.

blah blah fking blah..
Activity: 31
These coins come up and hit a certain peak and thats it. If you didnt sell then better dump now or you will only lose more. 1 day mining 1 day pumping dumped in a matter of minutes for profit. I'd say this is one damn smart dev. Get rich quick
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
But why volume is so high?
Activity: 22
think about it:
The coin was listed simultaneously on Bittrex, Polo and Cryptsy.
I have no idea why they did that.
How many coins did get listed simultaneously on the 3 exchanges?
Activity: 734
i dont know if its true, but

[12:36] I'm the dev
[12:36] my mom died
[12:36] People are buying on cryptsy
[12:36] sorry guys
[12:36] Whitepaper coming tonight

that is scary as fuck when people start to write garbage like this...
Activity: 283
www.l3p.nl
might be a big gamble ... but I'm buying some  Cool
Activity: 711
good, I sell out all yet...
Activity: 233

yet he could edit the first post and has logged in more than once? more fud dont get bitten twice people
Activity: 65

Real glad i sold last night with almost a double, no dev = I'm out!  I'll keep an eye on it and if I'm not busy with something else maybe ill buy later if he shows ....... or maybe not Wink

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Another scam, another day. Well better just move on and dump all your coins now than go home with nothing...
Activity: 314
einc.io
11 Letters in concealcoin, 11 letters in Machiavelli - 11 + 11 = 22 - dev is coming back on 22nd of july!!!
Activity: 15

Activity: 112
funny thing is the dev account was online 5 hours ago, right?

Dev has no time to make comments here. he is busy with white paper and anon
oh boy, you are spamming the Polo box and you also have time to tell shit here?

man go home please...

is there at least one person with a clear mind that can sum up the problem?

Yes, The dev rented HUGE hash, Dumped and I doubt he will be seen again, He came on briefly yesterday and all he did was type "BITTREX' in the OP, That's it. His intentions are clear Smiley

thanks for the sum up... thats what one guy was telling about amazon servers?

people are the ones that started hyping it based on cryptsy and polo adding it(people don't realize that exchanges added it to make money on fees cause coin had huge hash and they why should they let bittrex collect it all so they changed their strategy, cryptsy added aegis other day which makes it clear that they are trying to compete which is understandable they are all buisnises) this is same coin like any other in last couple months, rent/mine/dump and you'dd be surprised how profitable it is to mine some of these, but making sure to dump on time . the beautiful irony is that concealed dev will most likely never come back, i see this stuff every day, but if you say it to people they will attack you and accuse you of trying to buy cheap coins lol, this thread was so fun to watch but one guy on this thread blew my mind with his ethnic comments.

Actually the exchanges are the ones that scammed us guys.

They decided together to add this shitcoin so we would believe that its the ''next big mysterious thing that's going to make us all rich''
Activity: 462
it hurts my brain when i see people buying into this small pumps now....
dev knows what will happen when he will post, why not wait and kaboom after? Smiley
Activity: 734
it hurts my brain when i see people buying into this small pumps now....
Pages:
Jump to: