Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 34. (Read 97884 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
I have only one question, where is the dev  ?

Forum ? Twitter ? IRC ?  None!

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=##concealcoin
Dev's not in the IRC channel, do not use you 0 post newbie account to tell lies.

Sorry, thought you were looking for the IRC channel, didn't mean to imply the dev is actually there. Many claiming to be dev there as a matter of fact. Kinda funny.

He's CONCEALed.

Yup, very very funny dev. Grin   Is it possible that there's a hidden pre-mine? Can someone help check it out ? I can't understand the codes.

As has been pointed out many times, there's almost nothing wrong with the coin or its launch. 10m coins ended up getting mined, and the blockchain is sluggish because not a lot of people are staking. But that's about it.

No hidden coins. No premine. No garbage in the code. The coin is perfect.

The dev is the only problem with this coin.

Rented rigs>launch coin>mine the shit out of it instead of having a listed premine>get listed on exchange>major profit.

Instead of premines being right there up front to the people, devs ( who have the same name as the coin, why you people mine this shit day in and day out baffles me ).... they are renting rigs mining the hell out of the coin at start. Imagine you can hit a coin with a few hundred MH at launch?
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
BaiQi
perhaps dev with his Gf doing something,u know,hah.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Activity: 140
Activity: 167
BaiQi
Fuck those who bought this shit at 5000 and sell at 2000. Idiots
i like this idiots,they are so cute.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
scamcoin, fuck dev

Newbie, fuck you, fuck mother you, fuck girlfriend you

muhahaha, that you are a scammer!!! fuck scammer! with the DEV CNL

Now I see, Pseudo is better. At least dev is active, less total coins, price also cheaper.

It might be a better bet right now, but it's all a gamble atm. Still, keeping my eye on both coins. Straddling the field. As far as the latest Anon promising coins are concerned, Conceal has the markets and the attention... Pseudo has a dev...
Activity: 525
Merit: 500

BaiQi
scamcoin, fuck dev

fuck you,

fuck your mom, where the dev is ?
u guys can be alittle polite?
Activity: 490
Now I see, Pseudo is better. At least dev is active, less total coins, price also cheaper.

Dev's not in the IRC channel, do not use you 0 post newbie account to tell lies.

Sorry, thought you were looking for the IRC channel, didn't mean to imply the dev is actually there. Many claiming to be dev there as a matter of fact. Kinda funny.

He's CONCEALed.

Yup, very very funny dev. Grin   Is it possible that there's a hidden pre-mine? Can someone help check it out ? I can't understand the codes.

As has been pointed out many times, there's almost nothing wrong with the coin or its launch. 10m coins ended up getting mined, and the blockchain is sluggish because not a lot of people are staking. But that's about it.

No hidden coins. No premine. No garbage in the code. The coin is perfect.

The dev is the only problem with this coin.
Activity: 243
reality overcomes
Activity: 370

He's CONCEALed.

Activity: 224

He's CONCEALed.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Activity: 370

Pages:
Jump to: