Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 32. (Read 97884 times)

Activity: 380
Merit: 100
Community Manager - Blockchain analyst
Free advice for dev

Step 1: Buy all coins @ 1500

Step 2: Photoshop hospital admission sheet

Step 3: Post something terrible IRL happened, but you're working on anon features very hard now.

Step 4: Huh

Step 5: Profit
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
If the dev posted "I had a yogurt with chopped bananas this morning" the coin would go above 7k.

Coin is working despite the absence of the developer. The OP says "whitepaper coming soon" which would mean that would be the next logical update. Whitepaper isn't ready yet so there isn't a point to update. PoW is over with a successful xfer into PoS. Richlist hasn't dumped and is actually getting bigger. The upside potential on this coin is worth the wait for a dev update.

The amount of FUDpacking going on in this forum its no wonder why the dev hasn't said anything. People come in here with baseless accusations every time volume goes up on a coin and they miss their entry. Once the coins value drops so does the FUDpacking. This is crypto, if you need someone to hold your hand while you invest you should look at hiring an investment adviser.

seriosly still trying to get them to understand, fuck that man, u cant learn children shit, they need dev to hold their hands. no one here has balls, iam in with around 100k bought in at 4k yes 4k and iam not worried what are you chickens worried about, that your 0,01btc turning to 0,009 btc fuckin idiots
how does it feel to throw away money?

Throwing away money is your opinion. I call it taking a risk on a coin with a HUGE upside potential (there's always a risk in crypto).

Nobody here can prove that this coin is a scam. Everything IS working. If you have clear evidence that this coin is a scam instead of conspiracy theories then post them. Otherwise sell your holdings to someone with a little more brass than you. If the dev responds with a whitepaper this coin will blow its load through 20k faster than a virgin at a whorehouse.
20k lol even if it hits 4k which is hard to do you only break even. For you sake I really do hope you get your money back but no response from dev means no hope. Im so glad i dumped my 220k

I already made 6x profit and I'm holding over 100k now. If the dev never updates I could care less. If he does I'll make even more BTC.
Activity: 196
If the dev posted "I had a yogurt with chopped bananas this morning" the coin would go above 7k.

Coin is working despite the absence of the developer. The OP says "whitepaper coming soon" which would mean that would be the next logical update. Whitepaper isn't ready yet so there isn't a point to update. PoW is over with a successful xfer into PoS. Richlist hasn't dumped and is actually getting bigger. The upside potential on this coin is worth the wait for a dev update.

The amount of FUDpacking going on in this forum its no wonder why the dev hasn't said anything. People come in here with baseless accusations every time volume goes up on a coin and they miss their entry. Once the coins value drops so does the FUDpacking. This is crypto, if you need someone to hold your hand while you invest you should look at hiring an investment adviser.

seriosly still trying to get them to understand, fuck that man, u cant learn children shit, they need dev to hold their hands. no one here has balls, iam in with around 100k bought in at 4k yes 4k and iam not worried what are you chickens worried about, that your 0,01btc turning to 0,009 btc fuckin idiots

Throwing away money is your opinion. I call it taking a risk on a coin with a HUGE upside potential (there's always a risk in crypto).

Nobody here can prove that this coin is a scam. Everything IS working. If you have clear evidence that this coin is a scam instead of conspiracy theories then post them. Otherwise sell your holdings to someone with a little more brass than you. If the dev responds with a whitepaper this coin will blow its load through 20k faster than a virgin at a whorehouse.
20k lol even if it hits 4k which is hard to do you only break even. For you sake I really do hope you get your money back but no response from dev means no hope. Im so glad i dumped my 220k
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Possible scammy motive by the developer...

1. Don't show for a few days and let the community panic and dump.
2. Buy up all the cheap coins.
3. Show up and spew lies to pump the value.
4. Dump previously bought cheap coins for inflated values.

Profit Profit Profit
Activity: 350

Activity: 490
I bought in now at 1500. Its just gambling. If dev comes back on monday the price will double.

No pain no gain
Yes.go up? Cool
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
I bought in now at 1500. Its just gambling. If dev comes back on monday the price will double.

No pain no gain
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Really    come on   Just  Look at the twitter, NO posts,   Dev has NEVER been in IRC channel ,  hasn't posted in here in 2 days,  This Russian guy  is GONE!!!

They pumped it   dumped it and left the Everyone else holding the BAGS

True story. Glad I got out at 5.5k Smiley
Activity: 742
Omnomnom, so cheap, want more and more.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Coin is legit end of story, just buy sell
Activity: 196

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Really    come on   Just  Look at the twitter, NO posts,   Dev has NEVER been in IRC channel ,  hasn't posted in here in 2 days,  This Russian guy  is GONE!!!

They pumped it   dumped it and left the Everyone else holding the BAGS

Yup!
Activity: 406
Really    come on   Just  Look at the twitter, NO posts,   Dev has NEVER been in IRC channel ,  hasn't posted in here in 2 days,  This Russian guy  is GONE!!!

They pumped it   dumped it and left the Everyone else holding the BAGS
Activity: 22

I have almost the same amount of investment and at the same level.
I do not have huge bankroll but I do not worry.
I like and I enjoy how people panic and hope for some promises and bull like that.
I have no questions for the DEV.
Everything is legit.
Hel
Activity: 78
I am pretty sure in countries like Russia and Asian countries they don't have our Western sense of morality or reputation

are you joking?
just some days ago burstNet (usa\eu hosting) scammers deleted all my servers, no refund money, all my data lost.. lost wallets with 50 BTC ... and after that they disappeared, no answer by email or phone.
about this shitty "sense of morality or reputation" do you talking?

If you had seen his posts prior to this I think you would have taken him less seriously, the dude's not what I would refer to as "intelligent".
Activity: 194
BaiQi

How do you know the rich list is getting bigger? Where can I see that?

http://cnl.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/
why i cant find block explorer link in the thread.
Activity: 42
Code:
{
"blocks" : 2979,
"currentblocksize" : 4380,
"currentblocktx" : 12,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 1297.81845477,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 350000000000,
"netmhashps" : 0.00000000,
"netstakeweight" : 2748.17570550,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 12,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 2,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 2
},
"stakeinterest" : 3000000,
"testnet" : false
}

We've almost hit 100 stake blocks!

I'd say that's a milestone! Here's to looking forward! Cheers!
Activity: 71
I am pretty sure in countries like Russia and Asian countries they don't have our Western sense of morality or reputation

are you joking?
just some days ago burstNet (usa\eu hosting) scammers deleted all my servers, no refund money, all my data lost.. lost wallets with 50 BTC ... and after that they disappeared, no answer by email or phone.
about this shitty "sense of morality or reputation" do you talking?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM

Not worried, calls others idiots and uses vulgar language.
Activity: 22
Nobody promised you anything.
The rest of the pack comes with shitty promises and made up foundations and bla bla
I like the way the coin is going even that I am down I like it.
Let be concealed and fully anonymous.
It was my choice to buy in or not and it was yours as well
Do no blame anybody.
Pages:
Jump to: