Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 35. (Read 97884 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
█ If you want logo pm me █
I have only one question, where is the dev  ?

Forum ? Twitter ? IRC ?  None!

Here

Activity: 734
Merit: 500
people don't believe an orphan coin... guess why lol
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
I have only one question, where is the dev  ?

Forum ? Twitter ? IRC ?  None!
Activity: 140
I just think it's funny that the only thing actually wrong with this coin is the dev himself.
Activity: 194
BaiQi
Honorcoin was a good scam just like many, but suceeded well at ripping off newbies (myself included)
All this activity around a coin while no real evidence of it's utility in the crypto world is scary, only hype for now, and descredit when you are on IRC with claimed devs shitty or fake whitepapers, either it is negligence from the dev which is clearly unprofessionnal regarding the amounts at stake, or just pure scam, the bizarre thing here is the acceptance by 3 exchanges real fast, some will say hashrate, others that it is an insider (the dev) but nobody really knows, except some who shut up because it would go against their interest

and once of a sudden the "dev" will show up and explain why he could not comment the launch, etc.
his cat or mom or car got stolen, idk....

Satoshi is a bad motherf***** thats for shure Cheesy

LOL,funny Dev..
and once of a sudden the "dev" will show up and explain why he could not comment the launch, etc.
his cat or mom or car got stolen, idk....

Satoshi is a bad motherf***** thats for shure Cheesy
Activity: 69
Merit: 3
Honorcoin was a good scam just like many, but suceeded well at ripping off newbies (myself included)
All this activity around a coin while no real evidence of it's utility in the crypto world is scary, only hype for now, and descredit when you are on IRC with claimed devs shitty or fake whitepapers, either it is negligence from the dev which is clearly unprofessionnal regarding the amounts at stake, or just pure scam, the bizarre thing here is the acceptance by 3 exchanges real fast, some will say hashrate, others that it is an insider (the dev) but nobody really knows, except some who shut up because it would go against their interest

BaiQi
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
mmmhhh

the next honorcoin ?

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
i guess this coin has no chance with quick response from the dev....

people ask for what the pay for...
Activity: 224
█ If you want logo pm me █
Satoshi(DEV) is in the IRC guys. He showed us the whitepaper it's pdf format. He said special announement coming SOON.

Crytpsy already at almost 4k lol there was a 2.9k buy wall pumped it all up to 4k.

NOW IS TIME.

NICE, satoshi is back!

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
BaiQi
some real kindergarden is going here....

Scam, no scam, scam, no scam...

LOL

every coin thread filled with scam and no scam,someone want to buy say scam,someone want to sell say no scam.so u know.this people is more ugly than animal.
BaiQi
someone set buy order at 3k at cryptsy.buy some to hit it.

If you want to lose everything, please listen to this guy.

how to lose everything,u eat coin?
some real kindergarden is going here....

Scam, no scam, scam, no scam...

LOL
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
BaiQi
"active dev" the dev is instamining this shit ready to dump on you greedy fools. #SPATA deja vu.

I did warn you all. Looks like this shit coin was made by one of the exchange owners i.e Jay (MintPal) or BigVern/BitJohn (Cryptsy) or Busoni (Poloniex piece of shit), and I know full well Bittrex was not behind this. Looks like it's mind-fuck war now with these bastards. You all deserve to lose on this scam shit.

可耻的是你所有
Don't shout mouth gun,give some proof.

别放嘴炮,提供证据。
Pages:
Jump to: