Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 46. (Read 97884 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

bittrex-richie
i haven't talked to the dev
bittrex-richie
now or before

HOW IN THE WORLD... HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN.

A coin gets added to an exchange and nobody talks to the dev. Well folks is the wild wild west
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Now wake up RUSSIANS and dump after 5 hours  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 896
Merit: 501
 (Read 14365 times) enough said googogogog CN Shocked Grin ;DL
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

Yup, no more miner coins, that sucks.

Coin is broken.

block  2881

gg

Last POW block 2880.  (24 hours of mining)

you are forgiven for not researching and being a lil derp
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Got out at 5187.  Feel pretty comfortable about it but it could bite me in the ass later.  No dev, no real twitter and a website that's pretty bare.  Good luck people.

The best metric to look at with instamined craps is total number of coins. 8,500,000 CNL at 0.00004 BTC is worth 340 BTC, absolutely overpriced. It is not worth even 10 BTC.

Good game guys, i quadrupled my BTCs today Grin

Won't make you a better person but worse. Go buy a gun and kill yourself, thanks!  Grin
Activity: 140
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Good game guys, i quadrupled my BTCs today Grin
Activity: 196
I wish mintpal was still worth the shit. I hated how they were nazis about coins added and a little shaddy but it was way better than pumping every coin that gets released on the same day.  It just in courage more.

They can't do anything while you have filthy exchanges like BitTrex. They will list any shitcoin for volume, hell recently they get in on the scams with the *devs*, but that's this community it appears. If Mintpal doesn't follow suit they will have to close.

Check out JudgeCoin if you are looking to get in on the bottom and work up slowly. Maybe Sync, they look like they are slowly building something worthwhile that might have real world use. Have to watch.

Or trade penny stocks. (shitcoins).

I guess they all have their place for different people.

actually Talkcoin is pretty good investment
Activity: 126
Activity: 168
Twitter - @hashking

Yup, no more miner coins, that sucks.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
I wish mintpal was still worth the shit. I hated how they were nazis about coins added and a little shaddy but it was way better than pumping every coin that gets released on the same day.  It just in courage more.

They can't do anything while you have filthy exchanges like BitTrex. They will list any shitcoin for volume, hell recently they get in on the scams with the *devs*, but that's this community it appears. If Mintpal doesn't follow suit they will have to close.

Check out JudgeCoin if you are looking to get in on the bottom and work up slowly. Maybe Sync, they look like they are slowly building something worthwhile that might have real world use. Have to watch.

dude talking about other coins!! if thats the case get in SC now its all time low and new wallet upon release and will tripple your money
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
We've been stuck on block 2881 for 30 minutes now
^_^
Activity: 42
We've only had 1 confirm since PoW ended, Some people stake or this shit is gonna die, Fast.

I am....

Mine aren't mature yet. Smiley Still cookin in the wallet.
Activity: 22
Why people buying this crap without real features and unknown dev and don't buying NAV with unique anon-tech and trusted goodskilled dev? Who'll tell me Grin

Oh, I'm happy to tell you!  Because NAV recently had broken wallet TWICE (that's funny for a coin with "unbreakable code", isn't it? ;-) ), no proof of unique anon-tech and so on.
Activity: 168
Got out at 5187.  Feel pretty comfortable about it but it could bite me in the ass later.  No dev, no real twitter and a website that's pretty bare.  Good luck people.
Activity: 504
We've only had 1 confirm since PoW ended, Some people stake or this shit is gonna die, Fast.

I am....
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★

Everything in this twitt is false - I've just compiled a wallet from Github, so it's obviously working and so on..

Go away fu**ers..

*fudders i mean of course Grin

Why people buying this crap without real features and unknown dev and don't buying NAV with unique anon-tech and trusted goodskilled dev? Who'll tell me Grin
Pages:
Jump to: