Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 42. (Read 97884 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Yep, we're back in the game.
I see this panic buy coming in a moment xD
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Guys the blocks are moving again, transactions are working. There is no reason to continue panic selling this good anon coin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I don't understand why people think Bittrex should do anything more than they already do.

They are simple an escrow service, there to guarantee your trades are completed.

They have no responsibility to vet anything.

If they don't list a coin people say they are playing favorites.

If they list a coin people say they are irresponsible for not proofing the coin code base.

If you don't like what they do or how they do it then don't trade on their site.

BitTrex is an exchange, they have a responsibility to ensure what they are trading isn't fraudulent, and to most certainly not participate in the fraud. (This is going to change soon regardless though because of people like Richie. As much as I hate our government their oversight into Crypto is slowly being enforced, and blatant fraud will soon be punishable with jail time.)

They are not an escrow service. Once they start listing IPOs/ICOs/Shitcoin Scams/ they are listing securities without being regulated which is a federal felony. The government is not going to allow this to continue without oversight. That's why you see places like coinbase and I guess now Cryptsy getting licensed properly.

They have every responsibility to their customers to vet everything they sponsor and sell.

The rest... Blah Blah Blah.

They have no responsibility to vet everything they sponsor and sell.

What fucktard planet you live on?

The same one as the government regulators who will be kicking their doors in and seizing your funds if they don't stop with the blatant fraud.
Activity: 70

I don't understand why people think Bittrex should do anything more than they already do.

They are simple an escrow service, there to guarantee your trades are completed.

If they list a coin people say they are irresponsible for not proofing the coin code base.

If you don't like what they do or how they do it then don't trade on their site.

BitTrex is an exchange, they have a responsibility to ensure what they are trading isn't fraudulent, and to most certainly not participate in the fraud. (This is going to change soon regardless though because of people like Richie. As much as I hate our government their oversight into Crypto is slowly being enforced, and blatant fraud will soon be punishable with jail time.)

They are not an escrow service. Once they start listing IPOs/ICOs/Shitcoin Scams/ they are listing securities without being regulated which is a federal felony. The government is not going to allow this to continue without oversight. That's why you see places like coinbase and I guess now Cryptsy getting licensed properly.

They have every responsibility to their customers to vet everything they sponsor and sell.

"fucktard"? and your dissin' him?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Guys , we're 10 btc away from 5k again
23 btc from 10k on bittrex
Buy now or regret it later
dev is accumilating alot of coins atm

Heyyyy Fuddy McFudster thanks for those cheap coins
When did i fud mate ?
Activity: 182
Guys , we're 10 btc away from 5k again
23 btc from 10k on bittrex
Buy now or regret it later
dev is accumilating alot of coins atm

Heyyyy Fuddy McFudster thanks for those cheap coins
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I notice coins don't stake for 24 hours.  How much sense does that make when the PoW period is 24 hours?  It doesn't matter if you've been mining from the first block, nothing is eligible for stake right now.  Or ever will be unless the wallet gets fixed.

I was wondering how that was supposed to work as well.

How did people even manage to get their coins out of the pool or deposit their coins on the exchanges?

I did not start mining until late and many of my coins are stuck in the pool unconfirmed.

I have not even tried to transfer the balance to my wallet.

Because people moved their coins during the PoW phase, when all that hash was moving blocks.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

Absolutely. Exchanges are a service, not a regulatory agency. Buy at your own risk.

Makes no sense....

If a coin has an issue, fork wtv exchanges need to talk to devs look at what happened with Vericoin and Mintpal. Is a very risky business if you are adding a coin without a thorough investigation. The mintpal hack could have made them insolvent if it wasn't for the rollback
Activity: 112

I notice coins don't stake for 24 hours.  How much sense does that make when the PoW period is 24 hours?  It doesn't matter if you've been mining from the first block, nothing is eligible for stake right now.  Or ever will be unless the wallet gets fixed.

I was wondering how that was supposed to work as well.

How did people even manage to get their coins out of the pool or deposit their coins on the exchanges?

I did not start mining until late and many of my coins are stuck in the pool unconfirmed.

I have not even tried to transfer the balance to my wallet.
Activity: 105
Activity: 84
Look at devs profile.
Last active 45 minutes ago.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

Absolutely. Exchanges are a service, not a regulatory agency. Buy at your own risk.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
Got coins Stuck . What is wrong with the blockchain

have faith in the dev, he's a great guy (and perhaps THEE satoshi)

Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
It seems difficulty is screwing the generation of new blocks
legendary
Someone just dumped a huge amount of coins
Activity: 196
legendary
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE DEVELOPER??

Pages:
Jump to: