Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 47. (Read 97884 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
We've only had 1 confirm since PoW ended, Some people stake or this shit is gonna die, Fast.
I'm staking 2.5k. 20min to earn reward.
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
We've only had 1 confirm since PoW ended, Some people stake or this shit is gonna die, Fast.
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
I wish mintpal was still worth the shit. I hated how they were nazis about coins added and a little shaddy but it was way better than pumping every coin that gets released on the same day.  It just in courage more.
Activity: 364
i just pulled about a thousand coins from bittrex to my wallet and its just sitting there unconfirmed. Any ideas?

2,000 PoW blocks is just too little to have properly working PoS coin, especially if you count-in that most PoW mined coins are in exchange cold wallets now so not staking. If most
mined coins are not staking how can network confirm transactions? Situation with some latest craps like this coin is just ridicule, with new blocks being generated at 20 minutes or
worse instead of advertised 1 minute on average. Clearly, the aim is to mine as many coins as possible and then dump them on exchange - zero interest even for short-term hold.

For those of you who will end up burned here, welcome to crypto Wild Wild West!  Grin
  Yea i just had to bail out of iceberg so on a whim i bought up conceal at 2k and was gonna put it in my wallet to stake i also mined about 1000 but i left that on the website for now till the wallet is fixed
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
 Grin Grin

Some fuckstick keeps trying to throw up sell walls .02 less to lower price and just gets eaten alive. Watching this guy try to push down the price and continually getting beat up side the head with 12 inches of limp horse dick is entertaining.

LOL....
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Everything in this twitt is false - I've just compiled a wallet from Github, so it's obviously working and so on..

Go away fu**ers..

*fudders i mean of course Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
i just pulled about a thousand coins from bittrex to my wallet and its just sitting there unconfirmed. Any ideas?

2,000 PoW blocks is just too little to have properly working PoS coin, especially if you count-in that most PoW mined coins are in exchange cold wallets now so not staking. If most
mined coins are not staking how can network confirm transactions? Situation with some latest craps like this coin is just ridicule, with new blocks being generated at 20 minutes or
worse instead of advertised 1 minute on average. Clearly, the aim is to mine as many coins as possible and then dump them on exchange - zero interest even for short-term hold.

For those of you who will end up burned here, welcome to crypto Wild Wild West!  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Activity: 350
FUDpackers could actually make a decent living as politicians. All that spews out of their mouth is bullshit.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
lol someone tried to pull the price down with a little 5BTC wall at 38xx - 15 seconds later it was all bought xD
i'm sure he's regretting it now xD

Or he is happy now, before the epic dump Cheesy
Activity: 132
We need POD

Proof of dump!

LOL!

Dev is busy ATM, very busy working on D ...
Activity: 140
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
BTC Vol 444 enough said

Maybe 50 BTC are genuine trades, the rest is trade volume manipulation by whales and possibly Bittrex.

Haha looks like somebody is late to the party... Grin
Go away you troll
Back over 5000 satoshis!
The fudders are out in full force.  Love how people sell too cheap and then FUD in the hopes that the coin won't be a success. 
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
BTC Vol 444 enough said

Maybe 50 BTC are genuine trades, the rest is trade volume manipulation by whales and possibly Bittrex.
Activity: 259
Well, I can say with the line of idiots yelling that this is an insta-mine this coin likely has a bright future in front of it.
Activity: 448
Not FUD but highly possible outcome. Coins like this one (a mere clone with some cool story (BRO) added) launch daily and end up forgotten in a month. You have been warned.

djabe im pricas, kazes im da se paze oni te napadnu kazu hoces da kupis jeftino , tipicni coin kao i svaki drygi ovih zadnjih sedmica, dabogda da dev ikad dodje
Pages:
Jump to: