Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 43. (Read 97884 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I notice coins don't stake for 24 hours.  How much sense does that make when the PoW period is 24 hours?  It doesn't matter if you've been mining from the first block, nothing is eligible for stake right now.  Or ever will be unless the wallet gets fixed.

First, devs don't know how to count.

Second, devs don't know how PoS works.  Or maybe they know all too well?  Easy to make sure your instamined shitcoin stays propped up for one night when everyone with coins stuck in wallets and on pools can't move their coins anywhere.

Sure wish I had caught the peak, but someone with less critical thinking skills than I just bought my stack of this shit at 3800 satoshis and im grateful I am getting that.  After paying for the rentals, I'm up 1.3 BTC.  I'll take it.

I'm sure the genius developers who can't get even the basic shit right have this "burst algorithm" or whatever they call it all lined up.  I'm out.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Last chance to buy cheap.

you can search for other fools - not in this topic, fludder!

мoжeшь пoиcкaть дpyгиx дypaчкoв -  нe в этoй вeткe
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Outstanding. Now let's do this. Smiley

Someone has picked up a very large portion of the mined coins here in the last hour. That sell pressure can't last forever.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
[20:06] well I asked richie
[20:07] i haven't talked to the dev
[20:07] now or before

[20:07] oh shit
[20:07] richie stawp

This is the actual chat log from ##Concealcoin IRC

Bittrex has NOT spoken to the dev... ever!

thanks for posting the time stamp, I asked cause I didnt want people getting burned thats all. If dev is somewhere then great go talk to richie cause he is looking for the dev
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Dev dumped and rode away on his chariot
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Well some people really want to lie to others. I have no reason to lie

bittrex-richie
 i haven't talked to the dev
bittrex-richie
now or before

He said that on ##concealcoin irc

so you guys can say wtv u all want, I personally think is very irresponsible to add a coin without the proper vetting, Im just saying
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Guys , that is reals jesus christ...................... go ask richie on irc if you dont belive it i dont see why ppl make such a big deal of it tho
Activity: 350
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
pumt pumt pumt pumt  pumt pumt  pumt pumt  pumt pumt   pumt pumt pumt pumt 
to da moon to da moon to da moon to da moon to da moon to da moon
Activity: 350
Activity: 70
2882! wallet working!

YEA!

Maybe I will be able to get the rest of my coins out of the pool before the end of the year.  Grin
Activity: 224
█ If you want logo pm me █
I CANT BUY. WHERE THE DEV
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Last chance to buy cheap.
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
oh its a group! a group that's using block on or off to manipulate when mining has finished.

priceless
Activity: 112

bittrex-richie
i haven't talked to the dev
bittrex-richie
now or before

HOW IN THE WORLD... HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN.

A coin gets added to an exchange and nobody talks to the dev. Well folks is the wild wild west

I been in IRC all day. That was never mentioned.

Fudding asshole
it was mentioned actally like , 30 minutes ago

gtfo it was not. I have the bittrix log open since 10am this am.

was never said.

Please post. Would be informative.

Heres the complete bittrex IRC log since this am: http://www.filedropper.com/webchatfreenodenet-bittrexfreenodewebirc

Richie never said no such thing "30min ago"

Thank you for that. Better to have proof than FUD.

Personally I think BitTrex-Richie is a punk ass beotch that would list PEDOCoin, or ICO his own daughter's virginity if he could make $0.38 US cents off of it, and that puts exchanges that do real due diligence and code review such as Mintpal at a disadvantage. Hey that is just one man's opinion.  

But with your log the truth will shine.

Thanks again.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Bittrex added architectcoin as well so I'll go out on a guess here and say those thick twits just add coins based on how pretty they are presented on the forum ann.

Only other logical reason is that those behind bittrex make the shit coins they randomly add to sell off (not this coin haven't judged it yet eh)

Bittrex, MintPal and many other new exchanges are scams in making. Any sane person will see what is coming next easily, insane (majority here?) will end up just like morons who
lost BTC at MtGox. Enjoy reading articles linked below.

http://www.coinssource.com/sharexcoin-exchange-scam
http://www.coinssource.com/another-scam-exchange

Unless established exchanges like Cryptsy and Bter add some coin it is most likely a crap. If you are dumb enough to mess with such coins and exchanges that trade them, well ...
Activity: 182
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Activity: 224
█ If you want logo pm me █
Pages:
Jump to: