Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COIN]Soferox-★★-Brand new Twin-Blockchain with full SDK/API and Exchange - page 13. (Read 45024 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
By the way I am glad that you are guys back providing update. I do have some Soferox token and you were AWOL for a while on this thread Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Well now I don't remember exactly but was the mining part there previously? It says that you have developed a mining software to work with CPU. Is the mining software for Soferox token?
Activity: 518
Merit: 275
If you fail...just dont fail again
Sorry my bad, look at their website they are entering Phase1 of the ICO, it still a good project.

There has been no activity in Soferox's account lately. Aaron last logged in on September 10th. Last tweet was on September 18th. Slack activity also halted on the same day. Let's just hope that there are no problems on their side and ICO resumes on the first.
Aaron has been busy preparing for the main ICO. If you want to reach him anytime at all join telegram:  https://t.me/soferoxreal , he is always available on there
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
When does the coin come on the market?
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
https://www.facebook.com/soferoxllc/posts/1976544815948397

Hey everyone! Really exciting things happening this week. We have updated our whitepaper and added one over the PoP blockchain tech. We are super excited to share those with you all. Also we have new features coming out for ICO, that include transaction tracking similar to etherscan, and our GitHub will receive it's first of many updates. Go to www.soferox.com to learn more!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
why no update on this project ?
Activity: 378
Sorry my bad, look at their website they are entering Phase1 of the ICO, it still a good project.

There has been no activity in Soferox's account lately. Aaron last logged in on September 10th. Last tweet was on September 18th. Slack activity also halted on the same day. Let's just hope that there are no problems on their side and ICO resumes on the first.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
https://twitter.com/SoferoxLLC/status/909480649064452096

"Hey everyone, a lot of exciting things coming before ICO start date. Stay tuned !"

Hey Arnaud, do you know why Aaron does not post anymore in the forum? He was here daily, night and day and always prompt in replying to the whole community. Not anymore.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
Activity: 700
https://twitter.com/SoferoxLLC/status/909480649064452096

"Hey everyone, a lot of exciting things coming before ICO start date. Stay tuned !"

Hey Arnaud, do you know why Aaron does not post anymore in the forum? He was here daily, night and day and always prompt in replying to the whole community. Not anymore.
Activity: 385
the ico is running for 7 days remainings, news guys ?

ps: I think it's too late for portugese translation
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
portuguese translation ?
Activity: 700
Is there any update from the team after the end of the pre-ICO? Perhaps I have missed it. It would be good to see where the project is and where and how the development is going. Much appreciated.
Hi,i have some amount of soferox tokens available in my wallet,i just want to exchange them into bitcoin.
I do not know where to do it,there is no exchanging option on their platform yet.
If anyone knows,please let know how i can exchange.

wait the end of the ICO, also you should be abble to exchange your coin directly on Soferox I think

hello, is SFX an erc20 token? and can be transfer into myetherwallet ? your answer is highly appreciated.

Soferox use it's own blockchain, it's not an erc20 token, you will be abble to store it in the Soferox Vault with unique security features ( like multiserver repartition, to change address funds regulary to make harder for attackers to identity address)

Ok thanks for the info. Highly appreciated thanks  Wink
Hi,i have some amount of soferox tokens available in my wallet,i just want to exchange them into bitcoin.
I do not know where to do it,there is no exchanging option on their platform yet.

wait the end of the ICO, also you should be abble to exchange your coin directly on Soferox I think

hello, is SFX an erc20 token? and can be transfer into myetherwallet ? your answer is highly appreciated.

Soferox use it's own blockchain, it's not an erc20 token, you will be abble to store it in the Soferox Vault with unique security features ( like multiserver repartition, to change address funds regulary to make harder for attackers to identity address)

Activity: 308
Merit: 128
Hello I have amount of soferox coins in my wallet could someone know how to convert it into Bitcoin?
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
Pages:
Jump to: