Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COIN]Soferox-★★-Brand new Twin-Blockchain with full SDK/API and Exchange - page 9. (Read 45024 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 1
@manikato  Yes, I have pre ICO bonus 30%. Two days before end ICO.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hi aaron,

May I know how long it will take before the exchange of sfx will be available? Do we need to wait for another month or more?

I think the devs are really busy right now, and I deem we can see an update in every social media they have, as for your question the possibility of it to be live in a month or so is 80% because they don't have a list of exchanges.

I see. It take too long. Can't wait.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
is the extra 30% bonus been add to the wallet for early birds(before the ico)?
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee
Hi aaron,

May I know how long it will take before the exchange of sfx will be available? Do we need to wait for another month or more?

I think the devs are really busy right now, and I deem we can see an update in every social media they have, as for your question the possibility of it to be live in a month or so is 80% because they don't have a list of exchanges.
Hi aaron,

But some POS yield should be there or not?
POS + POW
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?
Activity: 74
The dev's are probably going to give the information about where to trade sfx when they themselves have it
Activity: 658
Hi. I just want to ask when and where can I exchange my sfx coin? The last time I checked on your website there is a chat box there that I can ask questions but now it's gone so I am bothered. And I talked to someone there and he told me that he is a hundred percent sure that I can exchange my sfx at the end of the month of october. So what happen?

Please read above post about this question. Read our FAQ. Exchange information will posted when we have it.

Thanks,
Aaron

Okay. Thanks Sir Aaron for quick response. Please inform us once it is available.

I still do not understand, where I can exchange my soferox coin assets with btc
very please help
Hi. I just want to ask when and where can I exchange my sfx coin? The last time I checked on your website there is a chat box there that I can ask questions but now it's gone so I am bothered. And I talked to someone there and he told me that he is a hundred percent sure that I can exchange my sfx at the end of the month of october. So what happen?

Please read above post about this question. Read our FAQ. Exchange information will posted when we have it.

Thanks,
Aaron

Okay. Thanks Sir Aaron for quick response. Please inform us once it is available.
When the mining software is released, would you mind making a instruction video or something on how to setup and start mining on the soferox blockchain? Would be much appreciated. Cheers
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Congratulation for the successful ICO. 0.5M$ is a really good achievement.
Looking forward to exciting news, miner and exchange, as well as wallet working properly.
Well done Aaron and team.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
ICO is really done as I see in my wallet.
This button is now only for registration in the Soferox wallet.
We are waiting for further information.

PS. mining will be CPU (GPU resilient)?

Correct mining will be done on CPU with our resource and energy efficient mining algo. We are doing this because mobile mining is something possible down the road.

Thanks,
Aaron

Looking forward to it. Please keep us updated. I wish for this project to be a success!
ICO is really done as I see in my wallet.
This button is now only for registration in the Soferox wallet.
We are waiting for further information.

PS. mining will be CPU (GPU resilient)?

Activity: 27
Helo, i noticed ico was over but i can still purchase SFX. Is this due late website update or am i still able to buy? Cheers
When do you plan the first step?
How did you choose (wallet, miner ...)?
:-)
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
So this is the last day of ICO
Glad to be on board from Day 1 even if the investment isn't that big as I wanted it to be  Smiley
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
Which exchanges do you intend to enter? From what I understand the coin is going to be mined only by the CPU or am I mistaken?
I look forward to launch!
Pages:
Jump to: