Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COIN]Soferox-★★-Brand new Twin-Blockchain with full SDK/API and Exchange - page 17. (Read 45024 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Will you make private keys to addresses available for the cryptocurrencies you plan to hold?
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Hi Aaron,

I have been watching the evolution of the project and it is coming up quite nicely. Very good job.
Is there anywhere the possibility to see the pre-ICO dashboard with money collected so far? Just can't find it.
It would be useful for potential investors to see that there is an actual contribution to the project!
Keep following.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100

Looks like a joke, the founder of the photo is online down it? Not a little innovation, that is a scam, the recent liar too much, too many garbage items. There are not a few good quality
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Hello Aaron,

I have a few questions:

• Your initial post mentions there are 1 billion tokens with 200 million being issued during the ICO. According to the whitepaper, only 40 million are being issued during the ICO. What was the cause for this change? With this change, has the total number of tokens changed as well? If so, what will the total number of tokens be?
  • If I refer someone who purchases, would the 100 tokens I receive count against the total token limit for the current phase or does it count against the total bounty that is set aside? For example, if I purchase during the presale and refer someone who purchases during Phase 1, will the referral tokens count against the Phase 1 limit or the bounty?
  • If a phase's cap is met, does the next phase begin shortly after completion or would it occur on a set schedule?
  • I know you mentioned that the platform has many features disabled for the ICO. Would you consider providing a screenshot of the more "robust" platform at the current stage though (which could potentially be marketed on the website)?
  • Do you have a slack/telegram for the project. If not, would you consider making one?

Thanks, Aaron. I am very interested in the project, and I look forward to hearing more in the coming week.
Having the same website structure as PayPal is a great idea. People are used to it and it is proven to work (by PayPal, which undoubtedly the leader in online payments).

I am glad to see you are taking care of marketing. As you know it is a critical part of this business and if you play your cards right you can earn the trust of many people.
Doing some website redesign tonight, would love some opinions after I comment it is done. Thanks everyone!

Regards,
Aaron
Looking forward to seeing the new website.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
So since i signed up I get 32% in pre-sale yes? and if someone uses my referral link I get an extra 3 % making is like I get an extra 35% in pre-sale. Is that correct?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I have registered an account at mysoferox, project is solid just need better design and graphics with some innovative look.
Activity: 308
hi,dev,I have a question about how to solve the problem of abuse and attack without cost, The idea is fresh, but there are too few details about technical innovation
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
No fees probably caused the trading flood and bring traffic burden for the server! What measure do you take for this issues!
Activity: 294
When is the white paper ready? Intresting project but I really need to read the whitepaper before investing!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Oh wow a lot has happened. That was definitely one of the most easy wallet sign-ups ever. It is nice to know the encryption happens behind the scenes. Will we be able to download a wallet file or something for backups?

Thank you.
Merit: 254
Early sign-up for the most profitable and no fee platform for trading and holding crypto is here. Sign-up now and get an extra 2% on ALL purchases and a one time 200 tokens!

Pre-sale price is going to be $0.10 + 30% more tokens.
Est. Market entry price is going to be around $0.20! Don't miss out on any bonuses!
Follow link below for sign-up.

https://mysoferox.com

So excited everyone!!

Thanks,
Aaron

How do you estimate an increase of 100% in the price?
Is there any negotiation with exchanges already?
The bonus seems appealing for early investors.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
Early sign-up for the most profitable and no fee platform for trading and holding crypto is here. Sign-up now and get an extra 2% on ALL purchases and a one time 200 tokens!

Pre-sale price is going to be $0.10 + 30% more tokens.
Est. Market entry price is going to be around $0.20! Don't miss out on any bonuses!
Follow link below for sign-up.

https://mysoferox.com

So excited everyone!!

Thanks,
Aaron

Interested to join this project, especially with a good offer for the earliest registrants..
Hopefully more and more investors will join and all tokens will soon be sold out
Activity: 546
The wallet setting is very simple.
We'll have instructions and video, in case people need it.
But it's just an email and password issue, and all the other encryption is behind the scenes.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251

pre-sign up
Do you mean this?
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
Hey guys just an update. Tomorrow is definitely looking good for wallet release. Be sure to sign up to get your early signup bonus for FREE!

Soferox ICO is coming guys lets get ready to make waves in the crypto world!

Thanks,
Aaron

Nice update dev, I hope many participate in ICO and sign up for free bonuses, everyone would be very happy with it.
Activity: 294
very Intereting,Very upgraded project, I want to join soon, hope be a very profitable project, good luck!
Merit: 108
interesed in croatian translation if needed
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Is there no desktop wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: