Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COIN]Soferox-★★-Brand new Twin-Blockchain with full SDK/API and Exchange - page 15. (Read 45024 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
What will happen with leftover coins of you don't sell the reserved amount? Will they get burned?
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I checked the roadmap again. Will the vault feature be available in Alpha release? It seems you have turned off most of the feature off (compared to last week when I logged in). Wouldn't having a feature like vault help in pre-ICO and ICO?
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee
Just a quick update. We have almost hit our 50% goal mark. We anticipate some big investor dumps here soon, so we are confident now in hitting our goal for pre-sale.

Just a quick bit of information:

BTC Raised: 2.33631976 BTC
Ether Raised: 111.17480913 ETH
Litecoin Raised: 1.71817770 LTC

SFX Tokens Generated: 588,627.77 SFX
USD Raised: $45,000

A big thanks to everyone so far. We are excited to make this dream become reality!

Thanks,
Aaron and The Soferox Team

$ raised was now $45,000 I'm also checking if the raise amount of this altcoins is hitting its target goal if this coin succeed we also pay for the signature campaign I wish the best of luck to you soferox team.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Just wondering how often the amount raised in pre-ico is updated on your website?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
Found another link ,which is not working.
your Hindi Ann thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2074987 showing some error

Activity: 25
Dear Soferox Support!

The site is currently not working:
https://www.soferox.com/uncategorized/early-wallet-sign-up-bonus-live/

Server Error in '/' Application.
The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /uncategorized/early-wallet-sign-up-bonus-live/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More errors:
https://www.soferox.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Soferox-Fee-Free.pdf
Server Error
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.soferox.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Soferox-ico-presentation-V2.pdf
Server Error
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Error in Whitepaper:
P a g e
|
Timeline
July 2017

White paper and ICO
Crowd sale
Announcement
September

ICO Starts
October

ICO Ends
November

Private Alpha Starts
December

Private Beta Starts
December 2017

Public Beta Starts
January or February 2017   ---> do you mean 2018?

Open Access Begins
These dates are hard dates and we anticipate hitting them. Of course unexpected things can and do
arise, so if there are any unexpected set backs
user and investors will be notified.

Best regards

Robert
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
https://www.soferox.com/soferox-blog

Server Error in '/' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /soferox-blog
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
Sir do you have a link to the spreadsheet?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
I have check the account, there are different numbers of wallet and vault, dont understand what the numbers mean, can someone explain please. thanks

The vault is not open yet, so not sure what you mean by different numbers. Can you provide a screen shot for me?

Thank you,
Aaron

Then number under SFX

Uner the Vault are different number which is less than on the picture above

Manikato,

This was indeed an issue on our end. Would you please send me in a private message, or email [email protected] your SFX Wallet address as you will be rewarded for finding this bug, and we honor our bug bounty. So please send address so we can send you free SFX.

Thanks,
Aaron

Thank you for the bounty mate.
I have check the account, there are different numbers of wallet and vault, dont understand what the numbers mean, can someone explain please. thanks

The vault is not open yet, so not sure what you mean by different numbers. Can you provide a screen shot for me?

Thank you,
Aaron

Then number under SFX

Uner the Vault are different number which is less than on the picture above
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Does your referral program work now? It didn't when I last checked.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hello, I'm new in this Industry... Can somebody help me how to start Minning InfluxCoin?I  would appreciate your help, thank you!
i got the payment confirmed by coinpayments, how to get the coin? didn't see it from the dash board thanks

To ensure everyone gets bonuses and correct coins we will do payments in batches. Allow 24-48 hours and if you don't see any coins you can let us know then.

Thank you for participating!

Regards,
Aaron
Thanks for the quick reply.
i got the payment confirmed by coinpayments, how to get the coin? didn't see it from the dash board thanks
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
Hey Everyone,

Really excited to release the new site. Everything is back running through https://www.soferox.com, we are of course still getting some of the links and what not pointing to places, but we were too excited not to release it. A lot of thought and work went into this. Hope you guys like it!

Also if you find anything wrong, other than links not working, we are aware of this, it will count towards a bug bounty and you will get rewarded.

Thanks,
The Soferox Team

Hello there,
 you should redirect the links from our signatures to the correct pages as soon as possible.
For example: https://www.soferox.com/ico

There is no point of signature campaign if links are not working properly.

Also, I could help with the Croatian translations as well if translation bounties are available.

Best of luck!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Hi Do you have the demo of trading system? What I have seen is just the soferox wallet! How many team members besides the founders do you have? What experience do they have? I couldn't find them.

From Chinese thread!
Activity: 46
"We want to create an environment that allows users to send funds to one another and not get charged a fee every time they do a transaction." That's the idea of basically any blockchain project. How your project is different? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I mean take coinbase, shapeshift, evercoin, etc. The list can go on. Anytime you send money from any of these environments you get charged gas fees, or other fees. Our platform won't do that and you don't get charged that. We also have quite an array of things like the vault, invoice feature and so forth, but our biggest thing is PoP, which we will be releasing more information on this week since the pre-sale is almost here. Our platform is the zero fee product, and our blockchain of course is free, but has some key differences.

So I am not sure you understood completely, but this is definitely different. I hope I worded it more correctly for you now.

Thanks,
Aaron

I do now. Thak you for the explanation!
Pages:
Jump to: