Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COIN]Soferox-★★-Brand new Twin-Blockchain with full SDK/API and Exchange - page 18. (Read 45024 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hey everyone going to be releasing Wallet information this weekend and allowing people to signup for a wallet to help on pre-sale day. So stay tuned for links and what not.

**EDIT**
Wallet system will work similar to most online wallets, but we will have support on stand by for any help needed.
Also other system functions off the platform will either be hidden, or disabled for obvious reasons.

Thanks,
Aaron

Will you have instructions on wallet, or is it easy enough to setup?
Can you say which exchange? and will it be a crypto to fiat, or crypto to crypto exchange?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Feature zero fee,, 8)Look interesting and whether there will be a profit for its own 'zero fee'..tahaks
Wow this has really picked up some momentum and partnerships, definitely investing now. When are instructions coming out on how to invest?
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
sounds interesting, but the op full of text, suggest dev make some pic ,team member ,roadmap etc  good luck with ICO.

I agree.
Eventually are you thinking on a sort of pre registration to give every person the chance to participate?
Activity: 80
This is a token or also a platform where i can trade coin?

This is a great question. We are both. We are going to be the first trading and holding platform with our own crypto backing it. Our PoP network will handle all transactions and is what enables us to allow you all to trade and not charge any fees.

So you will be able to trade your favorite cryptos like bitcoin, ether, litecoin, dash, and more as well as the SFX coin. Our token is going to be sold September first for .10 USD a token plus you get 30% more during the pre-sale. at the end the token is worth .16 a token, so you can do the math on value.

Thanks,
Aaron

This will be great. And the price is really low in my opinion
Activity: 80
This is a token or also a platform where i can trade coin?
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
very nice project, how about the airdrop or bounties campaign

BOUNTY PROGRAM HAS BEGUN
We are going to begin bounty programs for two things:
Advertising
&
Translations.
We would like any and all submissions and try to submit them to http://www.soferox.com/ico-bounty/
Advertisers who make a solid impact will also get bonus SFX during ICO Sale.
We are looking for people to partner in with advertising.
We will do payout either in the middle or at the end of the pre-sale.
Bounty signup is here! Go there to signup and reserve your free SFX Coins for helping! Once you fill form out we will contact you with offer based on what you are wanting to participate in!

http://www.soferox.com/ico-bounty/
Activity: 385
Aaron, the more I learn, the more I like it.  You right, I will say Arbitration now Smiley

the concept perfectly feed the need of the market, fast dl and syncr, calculation & energy cost friendly.

yes euro currency was vague, but you responded it more than my expectation.

About the software/Arbitration, it will be noob friendly too ? ( I mean windows ? command lines or UI ?)

just impressed.
Activity: 208
Merit: 101
very nice project, how about the airdrop or bounties campaign
Could you talk a bit about mining and euro currency ?

**EDIT**
Can't say anything at the moment, but will keep everyone posted.

Silence is golden  Cool
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
Would like to reserve the Greek translation if you are interested. Good luck!
I've posted about it on Steem/twitter and sent message to feed your twitter profil. Will keep in touch for sure !
I pm the op to reserve Chinese ANN translation and start to do it now!

Please tell me how long you spent on it.
Before Monday I could post it!

Before Monday is perfect for us! Also Arnaud if you can do before Monday too that is fine. Take your time Smiley

Thanks,
Aaron

Thanks you Aaron, i've reach "Merchant User Functions", starting page 9, it will be finish probably tomorrow or the day after ( time to read with fresh head).
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

Before Monday I could post it!

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: