Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][COMM] 🌟 Crypto Commonwealth: A Crypto Asset Manager and Publisher 🌟 - page 21. (Read 10519 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I like the idea of the project itself and I'm sure that I can buy tokens now. while the price will be really favorable. I will continue to monitor how everything works and develops.
Activity: 7

What is your long term vision regarding your publication journal?
Unlike most other hedge funds focus solely to amass wealth and gain relativeadvantages over peers ourultimate goal is advance researches in multiple frontiers, including butnot limited to mathematics, fundamental and social sciences, and are dedicated to buildinga safer, more open-source digital world with the blockchain.

An interesting idea and I am sure that this will be fully implemented.
in any case, the team will be able to offer unique opportunities for investors.

What are you doing to spread awareness about your project?
We are aiming at creating a very active community and we definitely agree that we need to be more active in that sense. We are working to stay closer to our community.

I am glad that the project team has such an attitude towards the community. It is really important for the development of the project in the future.
I will follow the news from your team.
Activity: 9

On Facebook, I saw news about your events.
please tell me if there is a video from such events. For me it would be very useful and informative.

I'd rather watch a few video broadcasts.
And that would be interesting for me. I think that I can buy tokens in the near future.
Now I like how the project works and develops. But as I understand it, the success of the project will depend on the work of the team and on the success of their interactions. So it is necessary to study the project team in more detail.
Activity: 3
What exchanges are you still negotiating with? to get a listing and make your token even more popular.
Demand for tokens should grow anyway.
Activity: 4

I see that the project already has a very reputable team and they really know what they are doing.
In my opinion, these guys are really capable of making money for investors.

It will be just fine. And their successes that are already now amaze me. So I will continue to monitor how the project works.
I really like it all.
Activity: 14

Now I follow the price of tokens on exchanges and I think that I can buy tokens for me when it will be possible to do this at a bargain price.

In any case, buying tokens is very profitable right now. It will be possible to get the maximum advantage on the platform in the future.
So I will buy tokens at competitive prices.
Now I follow the price of tokens on exchanges and I think that I can buy tokens for me when it will be possible to do this at a bargain price.

Now I follow the price of coins on exchanges. And I think that I can buy tokens in the near future.
the team plans listing on other exchanges in the near future.

So far I have not seen any announcements about this, but I see that the demand for tokens is growing now and this is very important.

Now I like that the project has such an authoritative team.
I think that investors will be able to get a really good profit in the near future.

it is still difficult to draw any conclusions. You just need to monitor the price of tokens on exchanges. And also understand when there will be a listing on other exchanges.
I see that the project already has a very reputable team and they really know what they are doing.
In my opinion, these guys are really capable of making money for investors.
I still do not really understand the concept of the project and what do you offer for investors. ?
Will it be something like a blockchain investment fund?
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
COMM - A Scientific Publisher and Asset Manager
What are you doing to spread awareness about your project?
We are aiming at creating a very active community and we definitely agree that we need to be more active in that sense. We are working to stay closer to our community.
What is your long term vision regarding your publication journal?
Unlike most other hedge funds focus solely to amass wealth and gain relativeadvantages over peers ourultimate goal is advance researches in multiple frontiers, including butnot limited to mathematics, fundamental and social sciences, and are dedicated to buildinga safer, more open-source digital world with the blockchain.
What will be the main purpose of the COMM token?
The ecosystem will eventually embrace strategies of all financial markets - commodities, futures, stocks, currencies, bonds and cryptos. We are a pioneer in strategy tokenization and will invite portfolio managers across multiple markets to participate in our ecosystem. The COMM token will serve as the public or consortium chain for all token issuance and transactions, similar to Ethereum as of all ether-based crypto issuances.
On Facebook, I saw news about your events.
please tell me if there is a video from such events. For me it would be very useful and informative.

Now this is one of the best projects I've seen.
I mean that the team will do something really useful for users. Demand for tokens will be in any case.

The idea is certainly interesting. But as I understand it, this will be a long-term investment. But such tokens should be unambiguously in my portfolio and this is a fact.

alpha mining.
please tell me what this term means and what essentially do you offer for investors? I would like to understand this all.

I am also interested in how it will work and what passive income the team will be able to offer for investors it will be very important in the future.
such an asset will be in real demand. I already bought some tokens on exchanges and now I'm just waiting for growth in order to sell tokens at a bargain price.
Pages:
Jump to: