Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][COMM] 🌟 Crypto Commonwealth: A Crypto Asset Manager and Publisher 🌟 - page 23. (Read 10519 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Do I understand correctly that your rounds of sales will now be closed? What discounts or bonuses can I get in the near future?
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
What is the minimum amount of time to give a notice in advance to withdraw funds?
Activity: 20
What will be the main purpose of the COMM token?
Activity: 94
COMM - A Scientific Publisher and Asset Manager
Where will the funds to pay your contributors come from? Just from the gains generated by the investment funds or do you have other plans?
Stonybrook will share a decent cut of our management or incentive fee (up to 50%) with excellent authors and collaborators. We believe we will create very strong, knowledgeable community of contributors by our generous sharing of our profits.
Wouldn’t it be better to use STOs which are less risky than ICOs as investment strategies. A lot of ICO’s token are currently totally worthless. People burned their finger in 2018 and 2019 with ICOs.
Definitely is something worth of consideration and we will keep an eye on that since the market seems to be moving in that direction.
What plans or strategies do you have to attract the best researchers to your journal. Given the current price of your tokens, what you are offering for top research publications may not seem like a lot.
It is our vision that all contributors will benefit from the tokens they hold as our ecosystem grows.
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
What plans or strategies do you have to attract the best researchers to your journal. Given the current price of your tokens, what you are offering for top research publications may not seem like a lot.
Activity: 32
Wouldn’t it be better to use STOs which are less risky than ICOs as investment strategies. A lot of ICO’s token are currently totally worthless. People burned their finger in 2018 and 2019 with ICOs.
Activity: 62
Since you are planning to be a journal at the level of Nature, with what regularity will users have to contribute to your publication and how would you secure the continuity of high quality publications? I am just saying because Nature is really on another level.
We are well connected and discussed the subject with a large number of professors and scholars in renowned universities including but not limited to MIT, Harvard, Boston, Stony Brook University, University of Chicago and Michigan at Ann Arbor.It is our solemn duty to make every effort and ensure all the authors and contributors get fair compensations from their work statistically.
When it comes to the three strategies you are planning to use for investment funds. I am curious about what you “considerer Medium to high return and risk, low to medium IR, high capacity”. Among these optionsare stocks, real state, and ICOs... I think ICOs stand like a category of its own and are much riskier. After the 2017 fever it has been proved that many ICOs were scams or best case scenario, just bad companies. As investors take time to digest it, the tokens from some of these ICOs have a nonexistent value. In my opinion an ICO is a very risky form of investment and I was wondering what strategies will you follow to protect your investors.
Merit: 2
What about introducing a tipping bot to reward redditors who contribute good content on your reddit account or in any other social media platform?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Where will the funds to pay your contributors come from? Just from the gains generated by the investment funds or do you have other plans?
Do you have any previous experience managing funds non crypto-related?
We do have a strong background in global stock markets, have amassed a good number of lowly correlated equity strategies at our disposal and will seek to tokenize them when the time is right. The ecosystem will eventually embrace strategies of all financial
Since you are planning to be a journal at the level of Nature, with what regularity will users have to contribute to your publication and how would you secure the continuity of high quality publications? I am just saying because Nature is really on another level.
We are well connected and discussed the subject with a large number of professors and scholars in renowned universities including but not limited to MIT, Harvard, Boston, Stony Brook University, University of Chicago and Michigan at Ann Arbor.It is our solemn duty to make every effort and ensure all the authors and contributors get fair compensations from their work statistically.
What type of publications do you expect writers and analyst to contribute and how much would you pay?
We will focus on three types of publications: (1) The ’Beta for Pros’ column publishes heavyweight research papers intended for professionals with advanced quantitative backgrounds. (2) The ’Beta for Fun’ column publishes quantitative and fun crypto analysis, tokenomics and philosophies. (3) The ’Crypto Insights’ column publishes non-quantitative articles in the blockchain domain that serve as educational resource and crypto knowledge base.

Compensation starts at 4000, 2500, 1500 COMMs a piece for ’Beta for Pros’, ’Beta for Fun’ and ’Crypto Insights’ columns, respectively. But there is numerous bonus a writer can get depending on the quality of this publications. You can find detailed information about the payment system in our whitepaper.
brand new
Activity: 0
Do you have any previous experience managing funds non crypto-related?
Activity: 62
What type of publications do you expect writers and analyst to contribute and how much would you pay?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
Looks ok but we need time to see progress and steps to be full done. Will be ok I think so my support.
Activity: 8
Crypto Commonwealth is  a Crypto Asset The project has a good idea! This is a new world inside cryptocurrencies, and as an expert in this business .
Activity: 37
Very good project with nice idea and great all around team, which will surely fulfill all expectations! Airdrop program is also very good and rewarding!
Pages:
Jump to: