Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android - page 3. (Read 179126 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
We have decided that new wallets are the first priority. The CON wallet needs to be completely redone. New code base, new reward structure and new wallet design.
We are asking the community to help with the cost of creating the new wallets. All dev fund addresses will stay public so the community can see our transparency.
We will list those that contribute so if you would like to be listed send a PM with your name, amount and transaction ID.
If you would like to contribute please use the addresses below.
The total amount needed is $500 usd.

BTC Dev Fund Address: 1MpMdBWZhCQLc4tDxUmuRzwBudVVQg4snM
CON Dev Fund Address: PQ1EaFtr5yG3yHRcqNGro3NeL3WX5V9gG7

If you do not have any funds you can send but still want to contribute you can use MultiSend in the PayCon wallet.

WHAT IS MULTISEND?
MultiSend allows a user to automatically send a percent of their stake reward to as many addresses as you would like.
The MultiSend transaction is sent when the staked coins mature.
The only current restriction is that you cannot choose to send more than 100% of your stake using MultiSend.

To access MultiSend in the wallet: Tools --> MultiSend
If everyone sent 15% (4.5 CON) it would not take long to reach our goal.

Donations!!
CryptoHustler - 10,000 CON, 0.00043349 BTC
Woody20285 - 15,000 CON
CryptoTech - 0.00520378 BTC

Thank you to those that have contributed towards the dev fund. There is a small updated wallet coming that was funded by CryptoTech and CryptoHustler. This is not the full wallet update the we are asking funds for. Just a small one to let the community know that CON is being developed and still alive. More details about what changes have been made will be released soon.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
A swap would be necessary, we need to leave the bulky CON to rest in peace, but i would only like to see one if it's done in a good way, like using a chain parsing method, that makes it fair and transparent, allowing people to redeem their coins without deadlines.

MuddaCresty fucked.. forked.. I mean FUCKED KaiDev. What makes you think he won't do it again ?

KaiDev, I'm pretty sure they were sent of a forked chain. The exchange is now listing COL https://btcltc.com/home/index/col_cmc

send of a "forked chain"?? what do you mean?

HELP me please!

i am still missing about 8 billions!!!!! COL, i send all ColossusCoins directly from https://btcltc.com/home/index/col_cmc to my COL Wallet

is btcltc.com SCAM??? Angry

about 8 billions COL unconfirmed!!! please give me some tips

what can i do? 
that makes btcltc.com not really reliable

Huh Huh Huh so bad   Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

A swap would be necessary, we need to leave the bulky CON to rest in peace, but i would only like to see one if it's done in a good way, like using a chain parsing method, that makes it fair and transparent, allowing people to redeem their coins without deadlines.

We have been discussing the option of a swap to reduce supply. Thank you for your input on the method to use.
Just curious

Why the need for new wallet code?
It their a security issue, or just want updated code issue?

Thanks.
 Cool

The current code is very out dated with issues causing fluctuations of 30-90% orphans. It uses an old Bitcoin core. We are wanting to eliminate the orphans issue, bring in newer features and update to later Bitcoin core.

I'm all for fixing the orphan issue and adding new features.

As far as updating bitcoin core, it was my understanding that no one has modified any of the newer bitcoin core versions for POS yet.  Are you saying that CON is going to achieve that and be the first POS with a newer version of Bitcoin core?

If not, what version are you planning on updating to?

I figure answers to these questions would be good for the community to know before they donate funds for updating the wallet.

As a matter of fact you are right, there was a misunderstanding when speaking with the other devs. Our sincere apologies. CON will use Bitcoin core .8. But hey you never know maybe we can make that a future plan of ours down the road eventually.
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Activity: 473
Even though I wont be part of the development project, I will help any way I can. I will not accept any funds. I just want to see CON continue. Its a great project, started by a great man. My only concern is that donations DO NOT work. They have never worked in the past and they wont work now. So I would suggest a "plan B"

Vegas

Donations do not work in Crypto, I've seen it many many times.

What exactly costs 0.65BTC ~500US$??
A new code base and new wallet design shouldnt be so expensive.

~CryptCo

Edit:
You should ask for BTC donations ONLY instead of CON and BTC.
I dont wanna see CON dumped for the funding.

Again:

A new code base and new wallet design shouldnt be so expensive??

Thanks
~CryptCo

Implementing a new code while keeping the existing chain, adding in the TX fees for the dev fund, reworking reward structure and new wallet design. Adding in the newer gitian capabilities for wallet building.

How much will you charge for a completely new wallet?

what about this service:

ALTCOIN CREATION +FULL ANN DESIGN+LOGO+WALLET DESIGN+NODES+SRC
See:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/altcoin-creation-full-ann-designlogowallet-designnodessrc-1506325
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/altcoin-creation-full-ann-designlogowallet-designnodessrc-1506325

0.35 BTC for ALL.

~CryptCo

He would be finish within 24-48 hours..so that's a simple clone, nothing unique. That 0.35BTC is a LOT for this. We have nodes, our new ANN design is ready, new logo is done, we can compile the wallets, we have a web-programmer/designer for the new website, so we don't want to pay for these things.
Only what we need is a GOOD programmer who can make perfect source code with a simple fork. We won't swap it if not necessary.
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
Just curious

Thanks.
 Cool

The current code is very out dated with issues causing fluctuations of 30-90% orphans. It uses an old Bitcoin core. We are wanting to eliminate the orphans issue, bring in newer features and update to later Bitcoin core.

So you want to take a snapshot of the chain and make it redeemable into a new Blockchain ?? How to handle the swap?
Even though I wont be part of the development project, I will help any way I can. I will not accept any funds. I just want to see CON continue. Its a great project, started by a great man. My only concern is that donations DO NOT work. They have never worked in the past and they wont work now. So I would suggest a "plan B"

Vegas

~CryptCo

Edit:

Again:

Thanks
~CryptCo

Implementing a new code while keeping the existing chain, adding in the TX fees for the dev fund, reworking reward structure and new wallet design. Adding in the newer gitian capabilities for wallet building.

what about this service:

ALTCOIN CREATION +FULL ANN DESIGN+LOGO+WALLET DESIGN+NODES+SRC
See:

0.35 BTC for ALL.

~CryptCo
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
A new code base and new wallet design shouldn't be so expensive??

Actually, that cost is in the ballpark.
http://thealtcoinguys.com/coin-packages/

As for the orphan issue? Maybe has to do with the stack amounts for staking?
I had them in stacks of 450 and got mucho orphans. Re-stacked into 900 stacks
and most of the orphans disappeared. So, I think it may have to do with the stacking
amounts, more than to do with wallet issues. 450 stacks worked fine up to the beginning
of the year. Probably more larger stacks competing against smaller ones.

Peace, Dennis

The stake size has nothing to do with the orphan issue. I have mined and checked out many/most of muddafudda's clones and they ALL have this problem.

Look up, MEME, GLX, STARcoin, LK7 and/or 90% of craptsy's inhouse shyte offerings and you'll see more of the same. This was done by design.

Mind if I ask, what made you decide to buy into this dead ponzi ?
Activity: 473

and most of the orphans disappeared. So, I think it may have to do with the stacking
amounts, more than to do with wallet issues. 450 stacks worked fine up to the beginning

Peace, Dennis

That packages are only a renaming. We need a clean code directly for PayCon's blockchain. Our code is a mess so not so easy to upgrade it, that is why we need a better one for the future. Don't forget the high resource requirements. That's a problem too. We want to make good base, build a renewed brand with new logo, give clear purpose and start a new era.

The orphans issue..I tried every settings at couple of machine, low and higher blocksize but I can't eliminate to orphans completely. It's impossible. Somebody has much higher income than other's depends on settings so we need to change that. It's not fair.
Activity: 300

Peace, Dennis
Activity: 298
Just curious

Thanks.
 Cool

I'm all for fixing the orphan issue and adding new features.

As far as updating bitcoin core, it was my understanding that no one has modified any of the newer bitcoin core versions for POS yet.  Are you saying that CON is going to achieve that and be the first POS with a newer version of Bitcoin core?

If not, what version are you planning on updating to?

I figure answers to these questions would be good for the community to know before they donate funds for updating the wallet.
Just curious

Thanks.
 Cool

Vegas

~CryptCo

Edit:

Again:

Thanks
~CryptCo

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Just curious

Thanks.
 Cool

Vegas

~CryptCo

Edit:

Again:

Thanks
~CryptCo
To be clear, any coin that Vegasguy or any of his team contribute development to will be delisted from Cryptopia, this is a security risk we will not compromise on. A summary of the reasons for this can be found here:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/676

If vegasguy has been deleting your posts in his self moderated thread I invite you to contribute to the above thread.

We can assure you that vegasguy or his team will not be a part of the development team nor will they help in any development.
Activity: 176
Merit: 102
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz
To be clear, any coin that Vegasguy or any of his team contribute development to will be delisted from Cryptopia, this is a security risk we will not compromise on. A summary of the reasons for this can be found here:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/676

If vegasguy has been deleting your posts in his self moderated thread I invite you to contribute to the above thread.
N30
Activity: 309

Vegas

I am glad you are not part of dev team.. You as part of devs team means to kill CON.

Vegas

~CryptCo

Edit:
Pages:
Jump to: