Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android - page 6. (Read 179126 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 250
10% premine......You can't be serious Roll Eyes
Reduce supply, but have 30-50% PoS.....seems counterproductive, although that premine would stake nicely Cool
I still have some catching up to do on this thread, but so far, this is laughable. I'd rather see con die in piece, than it turn into another premine scamcoin.

Activity: 266
Ya ..Mr Gimpo is mad. Forgot to mention.. when XDE was swapped to xde2, I gave 5 xde2 for every 1 xde (original). So had he swapped he would have had 500% his investment.
Hardly mad, knock yourself out.
Im actually enjoying watching you dig your greedy claws in to any coin you can, invent premines and lie to everyone about your intentions.
All this goes into the vegas shame file. I simply detest people like you and yes I hold a grudge as you have destroyed two of the coins I was invested in with your utter greed.
Every time you try this scam move I will be there to tell people the truth about you. So will many others.

If you ask El Gimpo specific details of my so called scam. He will tell you that I wrote weeks in advance exacts numbers of a premine that I would take. 53 coins. 53 coins is what I got. He will also tell you that I disclosed that the devs would get higher yielding wallets, and we did. But if you ask him what I did that was so terrible, can cant tell you. He wont be specific. Why? There was no deceit. He is angry that I charge for my time. Plain and simple.

Actually, I have been pretty specific about what you did with XDE that was so terrible, unlike you I am not out to fool people into thinking I am a nice guy while I rob them blind. I dont intend to take money from anyone here, just tell people exactly what it is you do.
I noticed you completely avoided the shitful act of swapping an existing coin against the communities wishes. You would do the same here now you have a plan in place. This is where you made a real name for yourself, you lie to people and will do anything to line your own pockets.
I can get far more specific at any time, I speak the truth about you and its easy to prove while you dance around the truth in an attempt to misinform people.
53 coins is what you proudly claim to have taken from the XDE supply is it? Why dont you be open and honest about the full extent of these 'dev' wallets, including your FLY coin mates who didnt have to swap anything, who did nothing to earn their supply or special wallets, what about the 'community wallet' that you again own that stakes at a special rate.

Why dont you tell people about the true % of coins you and your 'team' hold in both XDE2 and FLY? Go on, I dare you to try and bullshit people about it and I'll destroy you with blockchain details all day.
Why dont you tell people about how you swapped ROS for FLY, then dumped the swapped coins on the market?
Why dont you tell people about how the two swaps of 'dead coins' you have done both still have working coins on exchanges?
Why dont you tell people why you are really here instead of selling some bullshit story about how you care for Cres or CON when you are the biggest dumper this coin has ever seen, you know you are to blame for its demise right? Now you want people to 'trust you' because you're a nice guy, lol.

Facts will smash you every time.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Ya ..Mr Gimpo is mad. Forgot to mention.. when XDE was swapped to xde2, I gave 5 xde2 for every 1 xde (original). So had he swapped he would have had 500% his investment.

If you ask El Gimpo specific details of my so called scam. He will tell you that I wrote weeks in advance exacts numbers of a premine that I would take. 53 coins. 53 coins is what I got. He will also tell you that I disclosed that the devs would get higher yielding wallets, and we did. But if you ask him what I did that was so terrible, can cant tell you. He wont be specific. Why? There was no deceit. He is angry that I charge for my time. Plain and simple.

I did the swap of XDE on January 1st 2016. I promised to work on it every day and make it the best it can be. 6 wallet versions have been released. Not one of them were a fix. We are releasing our 7th in a few days from now. It has been 6 months of non stop development. I still have 99.7% of my original coins. Swappers earned 500% in one day.

Here is the last XDE wallet that I started with:                                                              

Here is our upcoming release in a few days:

Vegas
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
We are glad to have you here and apart of CON.

We? 

Well done, securing all ongoing transaction fees sees you paid off by the vegas machine.

People are shit.
Premines and ongoing transaction fees is his new model

So Elgimpo was one of those that held XDE. I told him over and over that when I take it over, it will go from dead to the moon. He is kicking himself now that it went from worthless to $22 a coin(The highest priced altcoin , EVER) . I DID try to tell him.  Now he is sick when he sees the price.

See, whats controversial is premines. Elgimpo and many others believe that devs should work for free. How is that working for you? They HATE people like myself that charge for my service, and they call it a scam. If you ask for evidence of a scam, he cant show you anything, other than the fact that I charged a premine to raise a coin from the dead to Saturn. The new age is here were teams will charge for their work. If thats not for you, then choose out.

Vegas

Yes I hold XDE. Still do. Its worth 10 times more than your failed XDE premine shitcoin. So much for your call of dead to Saturn. Just more lies.
Your XDE takeover bid was put to a vote by your own choice and when the vast majority of holders voted against it, you deleted the vote from the thread and did it anyway. You cannot justify this action and it proves without doubt you are not a man of your word and should not be trusted. You secured a gigantic premine for yourself and your team through a deceitful swap. That still wasnt enough though, you needed to create super wallets for you and your team that stake more than anyone else possibly could. What chance do you honestly give this coin. There is a reason its well known as a scam coin even though you try to cover up what happened by moderating any discussion about it.

You also stated that people should trust you when you released FLY as it would be your primary focus and the only coin you ever released. Now you spend your days hijacking coins and creating scam swaps where you can secure as much of the supply as you can. Sending in your chosen sockpuppets as some kind of support for your actions, creating moderated threads and deleting anything that exposes what you do.

Amazingly, just as you post here in attempt to claim CON for yourself the market spikes back up again as you and your team make your move.

You have already demonstrated that you dont care about CON in the slightest, you were the biggest holder and dumped the entire supply on the market. What happens to most coins when the top holder dumps? Then spent days bragging about your riches and how many houeses and cars you own in your moderated thread.

The only reason you have not dumped XDE2 is because there is nobody that wants it. The entire market is full of your teams fake buy orders. As for evidence of your scamming, I could fill this thread with pages of it, your history is long and dirty in crypto and its well documented. Try and deny the simple truths posted here if you can.

By all means, add CON to the growing list of Vegas scam coins. Im sure your FLY investors will be even more pleased. Wolf in sheeps clothing.
Guys with regard to Yobit. Any wallet that does not move a block for 30 minutes goes into maintainace mode. When a new block stakes then it resyncs. Cant tell you their logic on this, but thats how it is. The new team behind con has reached out to us. Let me get some stuff squared away on my own projects and I will see what I can do.

Vegas

What a post! Thank You very much!

I support this project for many reasons. Primarily , Crestington is a close friend of mine. Secondly I see you guys are struggling. Con is a fantastic project, and I cannot forget that when I began to code fly and was struggling myself, there was only one person that came, and took the time to show me. Crestington actually called me on the phone and spent hours walking me through what to do. So I dont forget things like that. He never asked for anything, but I sent him a nice batch of Con anyway. So CON carries a special place in my heart. I was once the top holder with 1 mil con, but sadly had to sell it off to get my own projects moving. So Im very attached to Con. My only concern is that rumors will start spreading that im taking over CON, and that is NOT the case. Im simply here to help you guys get moving again. Thats all.

Please give me an idea on what needs to be done first. Lets tackle one thing at a time. Whats the most major thing you guys want done?

Vegas

We are glad to have you here and apart of CON.
The point is Con HAS a team and working on it. We have more time to buy and stake at this ridiculous price.

Now is a good time to buy while CON's price is so low.
Activity: 473
legendary
legendary
Premines and ongoing transaction fees is his new model

So Elgimpo was one of those that held XDE. I told him over and over that when I take it over, it will go from dead to the moon. He is kicking himself now that it went from worthless to $22 a coin(The highest priced altcoin , EVER) . I DID try to tell him.  Now he is sick when he sees the price.

See, whats controversial is premines. Elgimpo and many others believe that devs should work for free. How is that working for you? They HATE people like myself that charge for my service, and they call it a scam. If you ask for evidence of a scam, he cant show you anything, other than the fact that I charged a premine to raise a coin from the dead to Saturn. The new age is here were teams will charge for their work. If thats not for you, then choose out.

Vegas
Seems vegas is dead keen on destroying any credibility he had left. Killing his precious FLY coin with every greedy attempt to resurrect new coins and grab the majority for himself.
Team FLY are known and proven scammers.

Premines and ongoing transaction fees is his new model, yesterday there was no talk of premines or fees paid to any individual for CON. Strange that.

XDE2 was a hostile takeover, full of greed and lies and team fly owns all of the supply, can stake faster than anyone else, nobody will go near it.
He tried the same thing there, offered to help with laughable swaps that saw his team take all the coins and setup an ongoing payment to themselves, when the community loudly voiced it disapproval, he went and did it anyway, now there are two XDE coins.

Do your own research before committing this coin to pure death.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323006.60
legendary
Cryptotech has contacted me to step in and help with the reorganization of paycon. What you are about to read is simply a proposal. It needs to be discussed by the community. Its not final , and anything can be negotiated or changed.  After looking at the big picture, Ive advised him to do the following:

Perform a swap bringing the total paycon to around 250k con. The current money supply is close to 23 million. This is why its value has fallen so badly.

So in short if everything is agreeable youll get 1 of the new paycon for every 100 old con coins you turn in, making con extremely rare and much more valuable.
Here are the rest of the specs we are proposing:

35%-50% per year POS
X13 algo
Pow is up to you guys. We need feedback. It could be a hybrid of POS and POW or POS only.
New chain.
Completely new wallet with a new look (All new graphics)
Superblocks
And everything else that paycon had. We may leave Tor out, as its only created headaches.
If the community decides this is what they want then my team will move forward and then open the swap.
The swap will stay open for 30 days. No con will be swapped after that.
My team will be managing con during this time.
Once all work is completed, and swap is finished, it will be turned back over to Cryptotech and his team.
To cover the costs of my team and its development and to cover current costs and future costs for Cryptotech, there will be a 10% premine added.
Also to continue the life of con, there will be a 1% tx fee that will go to the dev fund wallet on every transaction. I will receive no part of this.

It would be in your best interest to stay open minded and discuss this. If something drastic doesnt happen, paycon is dead. I know many people dont like premines, BUT it will completely put paycon back on track. So, we are NOT asking you for your BTC. I am certainly against dumping premines and hurting the coins I care about the most. So lets open an intelligent discussion.

For those of you that are not familiar with me. Ive done a few swaps. Fly coin came from a swap. It started out from another coin at 19 sats and is now solid at 128,000 sats.  See : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fly-coin-annswapping-to-las-vegascoinmasternodesdarksendstealth-instantx-1316737

Also my other swap was XDE which was totally dead. Today its THE highest priced altcoin @$22 a coin!!!     See : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxde-ii-coinnow-300-pos-for-a-few-months-4hr-min-stake-only-100k-coins-1310435
Thanks
Vegas

Activity: 393
Merit: 500
Guys with regard to Yobit. Any wallet that does not move a block for 30 minutes goes into maintainace mode. When a new block stakes then it resyncs. Cant tell you their logic on this, but thats how it is. The new team behind con has reached out to us. Let me get some stuff squared away on my own projects and I will see what I can do.

Vegas

I support this project for many reasons. Primarily , Crestington is a close friend of mine. Secondly I see you guys are struggling. Con is a fantastic project, and I cannot forget that when I began to code fly and was struggling myself, there was only one person that came, and took the time to show me. Crestington actually called me on the phone and spent hours walking me through what to do. So I dont forget things like that. He never asked for anything, but I sent him a nice batch of Con anyway. So CON carries a special place in my heart. I was once the top holder with 1 mil con, but sadly had to sell it off to get my own projects moving. So Im very attached to Con. My only concern is that rumors will start spreading that im taking over CON, and that is NOT the case. Im simply here to help you guys get moving again. Thats all.

Please give me an idea on what needs to be done first. Lets tackle one thing at a time. Whats the most major thing you guys want done?

Vegas

VegasGuy and myself have been in touch regarding the future of CON.  He has given me a lot of advice towards the future of CON.  I personally like the idea of a new start for CON.  We've already got a new look, new logo.  To begin new clean code base, with new clean chain.  This obviously would require a Coin Swap; however, i think the pros out weight the cons, no pun intended.  New chain equals the opportunity to lower inflation by swapping the currently coin supply of approx. 23million CON down to 230k 0r 2.3million CON.  Also, we would lower the PoS rewards to keep inflation lower from the start this time.  With this new code base with be the implementation of PoSP.  I would to get everyone opinion on adding PoW back to CON as well.  This would give CON a completely new start. Thoughts?
legendary

Vegas

Vegas

Vegas

legendary

Vegas
Yobit CON Wallet is OFF

https://yobit.net/en/trade/CON/BTC

Deposit CON
Wallet status: Maintenance

CON wallet is online again!
Pages:
Jump to: