Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android - page 5. (Read 179126 times)

Activity: 473
Merit: 250
I agree to all of this and I appreciate your work.

Of course you do, you have been seduced by Vegas the snake oil salesman who has promised you a 5% premine as a reward for your support and umm.. well nothing else really.
Dont feel too bad though, you're not alone here but I'd suggest you think long and hard before selling your ass and this coins reputation to team FLY.

I agree, a Premine sounds bad. But I know the FLY Team and I know the team is working hard to develop some very goood Coins.
I am willing to act as an escrow agent for CON Community members if it is needed.

Oh do you? What do you know of the FLY team and their very good coins? Please elaborate, the con community is all ears.

Guys, relax, please. If You can't talk about PayCon in this topic, leave it and make another one to fight.
Activity: 266
I agree to all of this and I appreciate your work.

Of course you do, you have been seduced by Vegas the snake oil salesman who has promised you a 5% premine as a reward for your support and umm.. well nothing else really.
Dont feel too bad though, you're not alone here but I'd suggest you think long and hard before selling your ass and this coins reputation to team FLY.

I agree, a Premine sounds bad. But I know the FLY Team and I know the team is working hard to develop some very goood Coins.
I am willing to act as an escrow agent for CON Community members if it is needed.

Oh do you? What do you know of the FLY team and their very good coins? Please elaborate, the con community is all ears.

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Activity: 355
Hi,

PayCon is being delisted from Cryptopia

Please withdraw all coins immediately.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Like I said. Ill leave it in the communities hands. So far Im hearing no. So, I guess let it go.

Vegas

Ive done 2 successful swaps:

Fly was launched September 2015.

One was fly , were there was no premine, but I was a massive bagholder of the existing coin, and I made a promise to the users that if the dev did not return , that I would take over, never thinking he would abandon his project. I am the top holder of FLY and have enough to dump it 10x over, but I dont sell my coins and disrespect myself and the users. Here is my wallet that anyone in fly can verify I own. Go head and look, I dont sell. Im at the top. Look back through the transactions as far as you want. http://fly.dnsalias.com/richlist

The other was XDE2:

Launched and swapped January 1st 2016. Still under CONSTANT development. Our 7th wallet is about to be released. We just added POSP.

I don't want attacking you, but why will swap help to CON with your way?

Fly has 0.03BTC volume at a tiny exchange without any significant buy order(0.5BTC to zero price).

XDE2 is same. It had 0.5BTC/day in the first 2 week(in january) at Yobit, and almost zero after that. It hasn't a bigger exchange, bigger volume for 6 months? The price is dropped from 0.4 to 0.031 and the highest buy order now is 0.008.

PayCon is better NOW than these. I repeat, I don't care the premine if worth it for all of us and CON will be back on track but don't say XDE2 as an example.

We should do a complete rebrand without swap based on PayCon's basic idea, make a new, stable wallet without orphans. At the launch we should cooperate with Bittrex. If You can do this I offering 50% of my stake (multisend) until You working on this.(50% is 1-2k/day for me, more if less orphans) If some of us do the same You will get your pay.
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
legendary
Q: What will the Superblocks be?

Ill use the model of superblocks from fly as it is proven over the months to be "spot on". Here is the numbers:

10%   chance of   2x Multiplier
5%   chance of   3x Multiplier
3%   chance of   5x Multiplier
1%   chance of 10x Multiplier
1/2%  chance of 20x Multipiler
1/4%  chance of 50X Multiplier
1/16% Chance of 100X Multiplier

I see 2x maybe once a day or two. I see 10x once a week, and Ive seen only one 100x the entire time fly has had superblocks, which is about 8 months. To me this sounds about right.

Since CON is an existing coin where will the premine come from?

A new chain will be made. 275,000 coins will be premined on block 1.

What figure will the 10% be based off of?

10% will be added to 250,000 premined coins, bringing it to a total of 275,000. 250,000 coins to be distributed to users. 25,000 coins distributed to devs.

Now should we move forward let me explain how the swap will work (to your benefit). First there will be a start date. That is the day the swap opens. Everyone will have 30 days to turn in their old con to me. 30 days later the swap closes. The first to turn in their old con, is first to receive their new con. Its a ratio. The less people that turn in their coins, the more "new con" coins everyone gets. So for example if you turn in 5.6% of the "old con" money supply, you will receive 5.6% of the "new con". Basically, the LESS "old con" that gets turned in, the MORE new con, youll get. When the swap closes, every user name will be posted. It will have an address they sent their CON to me. The amount of old con they sent to me. The NEW address I sent the new CON to and how much. The premine address holding the 275,000 new CON will be made public as soon as its created. EVERYTHING will be transparent, and very public and detailed all listed on the new OP in a clean and easy to read format. As everything progresses, the NEW OP will be updated constantly. So youll never have to search through loads of posts to know whats going on. I keep everything on the OP and just update it. The new op belongs to Cryptco, so he will allow me access to that OP , for the purpose of updating the OP. When my work is finished, then he will change the password.

What this does is encourage buying of old con for 30 days, raising the price.

ALL old con coins go to a burn address that will be made public, so everyone can see that every con I collected got burned.

Vegas

legendary
Hey, it's just one opinion. If everybody thinks 10% is a reasonable premine, then go for it. You asked for input.......I just don't see anything in the roadmap that justifies 10% of supply, maybe I'm missing something.

It pays for the enormous job ahead of us. Everything has to be redone. A complete startover. Also the fund secures the coins survival. Dev will have funds to further development. I think there is no roadmap because first this coin needs fixing before it hits the road. Thanks for your input.

Vegas
10% of the entire supply to create a new wallet and block chain and some peripheral work seems extortionate.

Like candlesticks says maybe we are missing something.

Maybe a breakdown of what needs to be done and some estimate of how long it would take might give us a better idea of what the real costs might be, as I for one agree people do not work for nothing.

I don't like posting here because of the enormous amount of crap throwing, just offering some thoughts which I hope are seen as reasonable. Last thing I want is to get involved in a war of words.

Cheers.

I don't like posting here because of the enormous amount of crap throwing, just offering some thoughts which I hope are seen as reasonable. Last thing I want is to get involved in a war of words.

Agreed. El Gimpos attacks really dont bother me directly, but it bothers me as he is hurting the con community. We are trying to work things out and he is throwing mud and simply making it difficult for everyone. El Gimpo, im going to ask you nicely to allow us to discuss this. No one has attacked you. My team and the CON community decide what happens here. Thank you.

The 10% premine is higher than normal. Here is why.

If youve seen my work with Fly and XDE2, Its clear im a perfectionist. So work does take longer, I check everything, and its done correctly and professional. Could I just throw it together for .5% premine. Ya, probably. But then when things dont work right, then the community gets to blame me, yet the community wasnt willing to allow a nice premine to get it done correctly. So, are there other devs out there that could throw something together real quick for next to nothing. Many of them. So thats what your paying for. Strike that. Your not paying anything. Your granting permission for the premine or not.

Vegas
legendary
First to set the record straight. I was once the highest holder of CON, and slowly sold it off over a few months in late 2015. Anyone notice a massive tumble then? No. The reason. My supply wasnt dumped. It was listed on the sell side always. The only issue being talked about here is the premine. So thats where I will focus on the discussion.

Lets really understand the why premines are a "four letter word" for those that might be new (not many).

Premines are always frowned on. Its ALWAYS the one thing that is in dispute between the users and the dev. Here is the exact reason.

Ever since altcoins have been born hundreds of newbie devs would take their premine as fast as it hits the exchange and dump the entire amount and disappear. This has happend thousands and thousands of times. Its to the point that its almost expected. Its gives enormous power to the dev to make fast money and to abandon the project, and ever user get screwed. The higher the premine, the more danger. I get that.

Here is my argument:

Ive done 2 successful swaps:

Fly was launched September 2015.

One was fly , were there was no premine, but I was a massive bagholder of the existing coin, and I made a promise to the users that if the dev did not return , that I would take over, never thinking he would abandon his project. I am the top holder of FLY and have enough to dump it 10x over, but I dont sell my coins and disrespect myself and the users. Here is my wallet that anyone in fly can verify I own. Go head and look, I dont sell. Im at the top. Look back through the transactions as far as you want. http://fly.dnsalias.com/richlist

The other was XDE2:

Launched and swapped January 1st 2016. Still under CONSTANT development. Our 7th wallet is about to be released. We just added POSP.

My premine was 53 coins, and a wallet that yielded a higher percent POS rate. I think over the course of 6 months, Ive sold about 10 coins. Here is my addy. http://xde2.dnsalias.com/address/xPXuZNkLM3Q4QfE8nE9f2qy1NC84HvhbpC

You would find it near impossible to find ANYONE that hates "dumpers" more than me. Because when greedy dumpers , dump their coins, they are only caring about themselves and hurt everyone else.

The results of both swaps were staggering. XDE2 is stable @ $22 a coin , and FLY is rock solid at 128,000 sats , from 13 sats.

Is the premine higher than normal? YES!!!! Here is why:

Cryptco is getting 5%. Im bringing in 3 more of my team we will get 1.25% EACH. The 4 of us from team fly are short term to fix everything. This is NOT a takeover.

Crypto gets the most as he will be running the project after we are finished. We are NOT asking the community to take a collection of btc and pay us. This will cost you NOTHING. I will NOT dump my coins and disrespect the community and trash my good name. I never have, and never will.

I would like to hear valid detailed explanation of WHY a premine cannot be done. I will promise to keep my same CON addy, and NEVER change it as I have done with XDE2 and FLY, so EVERYONE can look at it anytime.

Thanks for your feedback.

Vegas

Faucet Emporium will support what ever the dev team decides to do as long as it is what is best for the community. We have invested in CON by creating a faucet and wish to see CON succeed.

Thank you for supporting CON. We are definitely here to support the community. Without them there is no coin.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Faucet Emporium will support what ever the dev team decides to do as long as it is what is best for the community. We have invested in CON by creating a faucet and wish to see CON succeed.
We are reading everyone's posts and paying attention to what the community wants. We will use this information to decide the direction of CON. This is going to be a community coin and not just one person making all the decisions that the community has to live with. We do need more feedback so if you have not weighed in on the recent discussion please do.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hey, it's just one opinion. If everybody thinks 10% is a reasonable premine, then go for it. You asked for input.......I just don't see anything in the roadmap that justifies 10% of supply, maybe I'm missing something.

It pays for the enormous job ahead of us. Everything has to be redone. A complete startover. Also the fund secures the coins survival. Dev will have funds to further development. I think there is no roadmap because first this coin needs fixing before it hits the road. Thanks for your input.

Vegas
10% of the entire supply to create a new wallet and block chain and some peripheral work seems extortionate.

Like candlesticks says maybe we are missing something.

Maybe a breakdown of what needs to be done and some estimate of how long it would take might give us a better idea of what the real costs might be, as I for one agree people do not work for nothing.

Cheers.

I agree in lots of thing guys.Regardless of what I wish to do, I think the idea of Vegas is failed, because the community won't accept that. We shouldn't turn CON to a scandalous coin.
Activity: 266
You cant help bullshitting Vegas.

A complete startover huh? Just a coincidence that you're suggesting a clone of your other two code bases I guess. I mean really, how thick do you think people are?

Anyway, you guys need to do your research and make a call on this guy but I'd suggest you really look him up first.
If you still want to reward the guy who was once the top CON holder, then dumped the coin to the gutter with 10% of the coin supply, knock yourselves out. You'll deserve what you get.

Just know that doing so will put this coin in the same boat as XDE, the shining example that vegas uses as his masterpiece, the one he proudly hasnt dumped his premine on... because he cant, not because he wont.

There is absolutely zero trade volume because his name is on it. See for yourself, nice spread: https://yobit.net/en/trade/XDE2/BTC
legendary

Vegas
Activity: 345
legendary
10% premine......You can't be serious Roll Eyes
Reduce supply, but have 30-50% PoS.....seems counterproductive, although that premine would stake nicely Cool
I still have some catching up to do on this thread, but so far, this is laughable. I'd rather see con die in piece, than it turn into another premine scamcoin.

There are others that feel that way. Even though they are invested, they would HATE to see a dev get paid for their work through a premine and they will let a good coin die. I have been in cryto for a few years, and a premine was always a scary word. The reason is newbie devs used to create accounts and create a basic wallet and dump the premine within a few days. I STILL have my premine from XDE2 from 6 months ago. There was no premine in fly. I bought all my own coins.  So I have plenty of other work. So either way is fine with me. If the community wants to let it die, what a shame.

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: