Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon X13 POW/POS - Now on C-CEX, POW-POS Phase- Get Your CON On!! - page 13. (Read 74241 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Cryptobulgarian ninja
Strange what Mudda was lost.  Huh

I don't think so, It's too calm like before storm! Really nice price for investment so I bought some k's for 504 sat...hihii  Grin Cool

P.S.
  There is a nice, fun and strong community here with really heavy persons, so this is priceless and I don't think the dev would throw it just like that!
So keep calm and be ready for CON Storm! Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Strange what Mudda was lost.  Huh
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
wow we are dumped to death... but like a phoenix we will rise again...
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
Why in wallet statistics total volume 13m?

int64_t volume = ((pindexBest->nMoneySupply)/15000000)

If you are looking for money supply itself, use getinfo in your console in the debug window
Activity: 306
Cryptobulgarian ninja
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Why in wallet statistics total volume 13m?
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
If you don't support Paycon, then fuck you!  Grin
legendary
PayCon Announcement!

The President of the United Stated has officially announced a partnership with PayCon for international money transfers between special interest groups. That is right! you can now bribe your favorite politician with PayCon! Need an orphanage bulldozed to make way for a slaughterhouse? No worries, we gotcha covered!

The President of the U.S. government went on record with FOD news to discuss these changes.

In a series of positive meetings we cemented our shared views on what is needed to bring negotiations to a close.  We focused in particular on making meaningful progress on market access and also advanced outstanding rules issues in an effort to narrow our remaining differences.

In order to further build on the momentum of negotiations, we have decided on a pathway of intensified trade over the coming weeks on market access without rules. As part of that effort, which will take place bilaterally and in other configurations, we have instructed our Chief Negotiators to meet in July. At the same time, Miners will continue to engage bilaterally to direct negotiations, coordinate, and tackle the most challenging outstanding issues. We will also continue our respective processes of domestic decapitations.

Our negotiations during this important period will continue to reflect our long-standing commitment to deliver an ambigious, comprehensive and high-standard agreement consistent with the instructions of our leaders. We will also continue to be guided first and foremost by our shared desire to create jobs, economic growth and opportunity for the privileged of our countries.

legendary
LAST CHANCE TO BUY CHEAP CON
BUY OR CRY!!!

I think I'm picking up your bread crumb trail . Wink

Must be mine, all battling over CON Smiley

Accidently sent some random person 4k CON cause of C-Cex's address memory  Grin

Sadly not me

Signatures work well otherwise if you post addresses it gets lost in the pages

Volume picking up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx5n21zHPm8
Activity: 345
BUY OR CRY!!!

Sadly not me
legendary
BUY OR CRY!!!

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
BUY OR CRY!!!

Activity: 106
BUY OR CRY!!!

What coin are you gonna create and dump next? All you doing is FUCKING UP BTC!!!

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? I AM NOT MISTER CON !!!!
I AM ONLY POP OF CON SO SHUT THE FUCK UP
FUCK UP???NO MY FRIEND!!!!!VERY FUTURE  Shocked

Do you have ADHD or something? Or did you get dropped on your head as a baby?

Dude learn how to write before talking SHIT!!
legendary
Lets make requests for Poloneix, buy some lambo's

legendary
Good time to accumulate cheap coins
legendary
your a tard lol not on any team and I hold coins in almost everything even CON / 2015 /pimp / Gp /Notes blah blah blah ..and I did get the wallet to work just redownloaded and opened it again no problem...anybody spews fud its you but not into PMS ing just out to make money cuz who isn't I want every coin to make good on what they say do and avance the technology and as far as I heard you the other day on ccex fudding about all sort of shit but oh well part of the game yabbadabadooo...as far as indian lol im whites than a ghost lol ... Cool

You got me wrong, I'm talking about that you lied about your nationality I'm not talking about races and colors, there are full of caucasians in India- proto europeans came from there, you damn ass  Grin 

AND

also have you seen the average volume of 2015 on trex ...give your head a shake far from a failure just as I hope Con gets on there and gets moving again it have good potential to make people who bought into paycoin go for it

I told you in the chat and I'm telling you again! I'm not interested in your coin, get out you chaser!

Well your a strange one lol so let me slow this one down for yah cuz I think it blew right over your head ..as yah im from CANADA not KANADA which is also called North America and then there is a province called British Columbia on the west coast and im in a city called Vancouver...I don't know but it sure seems as if allot of people only know a little bit about a world map ...I had someone ask me the other day if Africa was in south America so you don't surprise me with your education level...lol....and as far as coin go who cares just have for and maybe make some cash

I'm from Vancouver too, we should smoke a joint have a business meeting.

nice I like this coin even more now see all the good new coins are coming from where im at lol ....if this makes me anything ill personally come down there with a bag for yah

Send me a message, I have the day off from work

Best way to get profit is to look for good buy and sell points and try not to get caught buying in on a top, averaging out and not investing too much. It's a bit hard to hit every high and low so just look for sensible trades and you should do just fine.
BUY OR CRY!!!

What coin are you gonna create and dump next? All you doing is FUCKING UP BTC!!!
Activity: 240
your a tard lol not on any team and I hold coins in almost everything even CON / 2015 /pimp / Gp /Notes blah blah blah ..and I did get the wallet to work just redownloaded and opened it again no problem...anybody spews fud its you but not into PMS ing just out to make money cuz who isn't I want every coin to make good on what they say do and avance the technology and as far as I heard you the other day on ccex fudding about all sort of shit but oh well part of the game yabbadabadooo...as far as indian lol im whites than a ghost lol ... Cool

You got me wrong, I'm talking about that you lied about your nationality I'm not talking about races and colors, there are full of caucasians in India- proto europeans came from there, you damn ass  Grin 

AND

also have you seen the average volume of 2015 on trex ...give your head a shake far from a failure just as I hope Con gets on there and gets moving again it have good potential to make people who bought into paycoin go for it

I told you in the chat and I'm telling you again! I'm not interested in your coin, get out you chaser!

Well your a strange one lol so let me slow this one down for yah cuz I think it blew right over your head ..as yah im from CANADA not KANADA which is also called North America and then there is a province called British Columbia on the west coast and im in a city called Vancouver...I don't know but it sure seems as if allot of people only know a little bit about a world map ...I had someone ask me the other day if Africa was in south America so you don't surprise me with your education level...lol....and as far as coin go who cares just have for and maybe make some cash

I'm from Vancouver too, we should smoke a joint have a business meeting.

nice I like this coin even more now see all the good new coins are coming from where im at lol ....if this makes me anything ill personally come down there with a bag for yah
Pages:
Jump to: