Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon X13 POW/POS - Now on C-CEX, POW-POS Phase- Get Your CON On!! - page 17. (Read 74241 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Cryptobulgarian ninja

Saturday is a trading day and I started already, I hope soon we'll move the trades to Trex? Grin Cool Grin

please everyboy make a request here:

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Done!  Cool
Activity: 357
Yeah, all coins that hit Craptsy bump for all about 1 day and then goes to shit. All the other exchanges follow suit because it sets the trending price

I agree we don't need no cryptsy... To be honest this coin has been the only coin where I actually been enjoying myself. Its been awhile since I've done that in crypto...
Activity: 142
Merit: 101
Yeah, all coins that hit Craptsy bump for all about 1 day and then goes to shit. All the other exchanges follow suit because it sets the trending price
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Fuck Cryptsy.  Don't add it to that site,. it poisons coins once they're listed.  One of the best things CON has going for it right now is that it is not listed on Cryptsy.
Well, apparently cryptsy was supposed to be one of the things that people kept saying would bump it a lil.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
The new splash screen is oddly mesmerizing.....
Activity: 142
Merit: 101
Fuck Cryptsy.  Don't add it to that site,. it poisons coins once they're listed.  One of the best things CON has going for it right now is that it is not listed on Cryptsy.
legendary

Saturday is a trading day and I started already, I hope soon we'll move the trades to Trex? Grin Cool Grin
You expect this to go back up ?

I'm all for an open mind but this coin looks like it might be close to its name, a con lol

Nothing is really even happening......

I think this would be a good time to sell some Coins

Nice try Smiley

I haven't seen anything happening, why should people hold this Scam Coin?

Sell then.

Ok you got me

I am having a bit of trouble adding a pull request

Please refer to the commits I have made for PayCon

https://github.com/Crestington/PayCon/commits/master

-Fixed all the Naming, Placeholder Text, and Address Examples

-Added new icons
New TX Icons
Sleeker Facebook, Reddit, and Twitter Icons
Key Icon changed to Mario Key
Lock Icons changed to Zelda Locks

-New Splash Screen

Added in the new Logo in all the right places and built the client

I am a genius, lol

SEND ME PAYCON!!!!!!!!

legendary
Don't mind the wise cracking but on a more serious note, I saw a reply that I guess CON wont be on cryptsy because CON updates too fast or some such shit.

What has to change for CON to get on cryptsy or was that just a pipe dream ?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

I'm all for an open mind but this coin looks like it might be close to its name, a con lol

Nice try Smiley

Sell then.

Sounds like a test me...

Ooh, can I say it? A CONtest?

It's a CON off.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Nice try Smiley

Sell then.

Sounds like a test me...

Ooh, can I say it? A CONtest?
Activity: 453
dfgfdgfdg

Nice try Smiley

Sell then (2)
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
I'm Embarrassed to be here
Activity: 345

Nice try Smiley

Sell then.

Sounds like a test me...
legendary

Nice try Smiley

Sell then.
legendary

Nice try Smiley

legendary

Nice try Smiley
legendary

legendary

Cryptobulgarian ninja

Cryptobulgarian ninja
Testimonials
"This coin totally rocks! Last week i put all my life savings into it and so far I've been losing so much money my bully wife is finally giving me divorce! Thank you for changing my life" -Bert Nancybloom

"Yesterday a man tried to rob me at a liquer store. I asked him if he would accept Paycon, he pull out his gun and shot himself 3 times in the face. Thanks Paycoin, you're a lifesaver!" -Cindy Lambstock

Its a fuckin bot
Pages:
Jump to: