Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon X13 POW/POS - Now on C-CEX, POW-POS Phase- Get Your CON On!! - page 14. (Read 74241 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
LAST CHANCE TO BUY CHEAP CON
BUY OR CRY!!!

Price looks nice, good time to pick up some cheap Coins. Make that cash
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Ive seen some terrible coin names but atleast yours is honest  Roll Eyes keep paying guys and well done.
legendary
Best to use addresses in signatures instead of posting them
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
popcon - you already staked, so your coin age was destroyed.  You can stake again, 2 days after the last time you staked.

OH this is makes me really Conny......
thank you for solving the Problem
your are a real master.....you want a CON?

PLcTWwfbHKyNQ9PM5LiSrXw3PHyjiyDFzp

Let me know if you have any other technical problems.  PayCon Coin of the Future
legendary
your a tard lol not on any team and I hold coins in almost everything even CON / 2015 /pimp / Gp /Notes blah blah blah ..and I did get the wallet to work just redownloaded and opened it again no problem...anybody spews fud its you but not into PMS ing just out to make money cuz who isn't I want every coin to make good on what they say do and avance the technology and as far as I heard you the other day on ccex fudding about all sort of shit but oh well part of the game yabbadabadooo...as far as indian lol im whites than a ghost lol ... Cool

You got me wrong, I'm talking about that you lied about your nationality I'm not talking about races and colors, there are full of caucasians in India- proto europeans came from there, you damn ass  Grin 

AND

also have you seen the average volume of 2015 on trex ...give your head a shake far from a failure just as I hope Con gets on there and gets moving again it have good potential to make people who bought into paycoin go for it

I told you in the chat and I'm telling you again! I'm not interested in your coin, get out you chaser!

Well your a strange one lol so let me slow this one down for yah cuz I think it blew right over your head ..as yah im from CANADA not KANADA which is also called North America and then there is a province called British Columbia on the west coast and im in a city called Vancouver...I don't know but it sure seems as if allot of people only know a little bit about a world map ...I had someone ask me the other day if Africa was in south America so you don't surprise me with your education level...lol....and as far as coin go who cares just have for and maybe make some cash

I'm from Vancouver too, we should smoke a joint have a business meeting.
popcon - you already staked, so your coin age was destroyed.  You can stake again, 2 days after the last time you staked.
Activity: 306
Cryptobulgarian ninja
your a tard lol not on any team and I hold coins in almost everything even CON / 2015 /pimp / Gp /Notes blah blah blah ..and I did get the wallet to work just redownloaded and opened it again no problem...anybody spews fud its you but not into PMS ing just out to make money cuz who isn't I want every coin to make good on what they say do and avance the technology and as far as I heard you the other day on ccex fudding about all sort of shit but oh well part of the game yabbadabadooo...as far as indian lol im whites than a ghost lol ... Cool

You got me wrong, I'm talking about that you lied about your nationality I'm not talking about races and colors, there are full of caucasians in India- proto europeans came from there, you damn ass  Grin  

AND

also have you seen the average volume of 2015 on trex ...give your head a shake far from a failure just as I hope Con gets on there and gets moving again it have good potential to make people who bought into paycoin go for it

I told you in the chat and I'm telling you again! I'm not interested in your coin, get out you chaser!

Well your a strange one lol so let me slow this one down for yah cuz I think it blew right over your head ..as yah im from CANADA not KANADA which is also called North America and then there is a province called British Columbia on the west coast and im in a city called Vancouver...I don't know but it sure seems as if allot of people only know a little bit about a world map ...I had someone ask me the other day if Africa was in south America so you don't surprise me with your education level...lol....and as far as coin go who cares just have for and maybe make some cash
I don't care, why you are still here habibi  Grin I don't care about you and your coin! I'm only interested in Paycon. Cool
Activity: 240

You got me wrong, I'm talking about that you lied about your nationality I'm not talking about races and colors, there are full of caucasians in India- proto europeans came from there, you damn ass  Grin 

AND

Activity: 345
Any news about CON @Bittrex?   

Tongue
I would like this link to exist  Grin
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CON

Maybe we should think about annoying them into doing it?
Cryptobulgarian ninja
 Any news about CON @Bittrex?   

Tongue
I would like this link to exist  Grin
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CON
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
no still not staking i don´t check it i already get one reward from stake and after that reward
no green arrow anymore  Angry not staking because you have don´t have mature coins..........
this is not acceptable for me  Angry solve my Problem NOW!!!
You can find a window?
Cryptobulgarian ninja
Angry my wallet don´t stake  Angry my only and the last stake i receive
was 2 days ago  Angry make it stake again  Angry no mature CON???
no no my friend not with me !!!  Angry i have engough so make it stake
again  Angry why not stake  Huh  Angry who can make it stake again and why not stake???
 Sad  Angry  Angry

Yoo brother, I'm not sure that You can stake with an encrypted wallet doesn't matter it's unlocked.If you want you can try move some coins to a new one wallet and leave them for a while to see does it stake. Smiley

why you don´t have the lock unlock sing beside your green stakearrow?Huh
you don´t have lock unlock???you don´t encrypt your wallet?Huh
you can send me con and i send it back to you so that we can see if its start staking again.

I'm not sure this gonna work, I don't know is this coin friendly minting an encrypted wallet.Most of them are not, you can check on google there is somewhere explanation for a stake on encrypted wallet  Smiley
https://www.google.nl/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=_4yyVMyvMYmh8wf9k4DAAw&gws_rd=ssl#q=stake+on+encrypted+wallet
Cryptobulgarian ninja
again  Angry why not stake  Huh  Angry who can make it stake again and why not stake???
 Sad  Angry  Angry

Yoo brother, I'm not sure that You can stake with an encrypted wallet doesn't matter it's unlocked.If you want you can try move some coins to a new one wallet and leave them for a while to see does it stake. Smiley
Cryptobulgarian ninja
 Sad  Angry  Angry

I really don't know.
 Sad  Angry  Angry

I had similar thoughts, but with less smileys.

Are you on Windows 7?  I haven't had any problems staking on Windows 8.
Cryptobulgarian ninja
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin amazing description, amazing coin   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
really, this coin is fucking awesome

You should tell people how awesome it is, especially on the C-Cex troll box and it will help get some volume going, I also Linked Mudda to those Github changes so he can take a look at it when he's around next and posted on the forums the new exchange that listed PayCon because it quickly got buried in 6 pages.

Spam Post stuff about PayCon on different forums, promise the world, people love that kind of stuff. There are a couple icons and a splash images some people made to help you promote your PayCon, use paintshop it's free.

I really like this one! Grin
Cryptobulgarian ninja

AND

legendary
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin amazing description, amazing coin   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
really, this coin is fucking awesome

You should tell people how awesome it is, especially on the C-Cex troll box and it will help get some volume going, I also Linked Mudda to those Github changes so he can take a look at it when he's around next and posted on the forums the new exchange that listed PayCon because it quickly got buried in 6 pages.

Spam Post stuff about PayCon on different forums, promise the world, people love that kind of stuff. There are a couple icons and a splash images some people made to help you promote your PayCon, use paintshop it's free.

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
soon you can buy painite with PayCon

keep your eyes on new updates.

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
Soon you will be able to use your PayCon to register .con web addresses

You can do that now through Bitnet  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: