Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon X13 POW/POS - Now on C-CEX, POW-POS Phase- Get Your CON On!! - page 15. (Read 74241 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Soon you will be able to use your PayCon to register .con web addresses
Activity: 308
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin amazing description, amazing coin   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
really, this coin is fucking awesome
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
Guys, how long for coin maturity?

2 days, max is 14 days

You get fees in the Blocks too so should get a little extra from multi-pools, best bet is to combine coins into medium sized blocks (1-10K) and see how long past the minimum they Stake.

Got the first line (2 days)....

You lost me at "You get fees in the Blocks too....."

What does that mean (the whole line)Huh??
I am not mining (cannot mine this algo - I can only do yescrypt now  Cheesy ).

Thanks  Cheesy Cheesy

After 2 days of being stationary in your wallet it will begin to accumulate coinage and have a chance to Stake. Coinage is the size of the Transaction  X days in your wallet without moving and it competes against all other transactions or "Blocks" in order to Stake. At 14 days it will no longer gain anymore Coinage, you can still Stake after that time but you won't gain anymore reward.

Your coinage of the transaction grows whether or not your Wallet is open but will only Stake when your Wallet is open and unlocked.

Fees from transactions are also included in the Blocks such as transactions from exchange to exchange/wallet and multipools. Trading on exchanges themselves yields no Fees, all exchanges only have one Wallet for every Coin and everyone trades with that.

Fabulous!

Thanks  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

2 days, max is 14 days

You get fees in the Blocks too so should get a little extra from multi-pools, best bet is to combine coins into medium sized blocks (1-10K) and see how long past the minimum they Stake.

I am not mining (cannot mine this algo - I can only do yescrypt now  Cheesy ).

Thanks  Cheesy Cheesy

After 2 days of being stationary in your wallet it will begin to accumulate coinage and have a chance to Stake. Coinage is the size of the Transaction  X days in your wallet without moving and it competes against all other transactions or "Blocks" in order to Stake. At 14 days it will no longer gain anymore Coinage, you can still Stake after that time but you won't gain anymore reward.

Your coinage of the transaction grows whether or not your Wallet is open but will only Stake when your Wallet is open and unlocked.

Fees from transactions are also included in the Blocks such as transactions from exchange to exchange/wallet and multipools. Trading on exchanges themselves yields no Fees, all exchanges only have one Wallet for every Coin and everyone trades with that.

2 days, max is 14 days

I am not mining (cannot mine this algo - I can only do yescrypt now  Cheesy ).

Thanks  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary

2 days, max is 14 days

legendary
also have you seen the average volume of 2015 on trex ...give your head a shake far from a failure just as I hope Con gets on there and gets moving again it have good potential to make people who bought into paycoin go for it

Make support tickets, spam the trollbox, big bump on all new exchange listings.

Lets get some blogs happening, make some shit up about how even kittens can use PayCon.

Activity: 240
also have you seen the average volume of 2015 on trex ...give your head a shake far from a failure just as I hope Con gets on there and gets moving again it have good potential to make people who bought into paycoin go for it
your a tard lol not on any team and I hold coins in almost everything even CON / 2015 /pimp / Gp /Notes blah blah blah ..and I did get the wallet to work just redownloaded and opened it again no problem...anybody spews fud its you but not into PMS ing just out to make money cuz who isn't I want every coin to make good on what they say do and avance the technology and as far as I heard you the other day on ccex fudding about all sort of shit but oh well part of the game yabbadabadooo...as far as indian lol im whites than a ghost lol ... Cool
Activity: 306
Cryptobulgarian ninja
fatal error in windows wallet to new config file and addnodes ? please post thanks
 Tongue

Hey habibi, again you! In c-cex was hard for you so you decide to come here and talking lies and shits. You even didn't download it. Keep you and your indian friends that shit 2015coin and don't lie the people you are from "KANADA", you're newbie and fresh from the boat u know it!  Cool

P.S.
        There are bad and stupid people who prefer to throw more energy and funds to hinder some other good project just because they failed with their own than to put in order their own coin which only they own!
  I'm talking about kold678 and 2015coin/shit!  Grin

Wait a hot minute, did you say 2015? For a secondcoin I thought we were still in 2014, been getting speedy transfers between exchanges here.

Yeap, 2015coin or twenty15 coin and the guy is from their team, because he was tried to promote it to me and to lied to me that he is "from Kanada". And now he try do some fuds. Until now, does someone has wallet issue except this guy.

Not hard to build your own wallet from sourcecode.

https://howtocloneanaltcoin.com/index.php?topic=8.0

Remember...

Thank You mate!  Smiley
legendary
fatal error in windows wallet to new config file and addnodes ? please post thanks
 Tongue

Hey habibi, again you! In c-cex was hard for you so you decide to come here and talking lies and shits. You even didn't download it. Keep you and your indian friends that shit 2015coin and don't lie the people you are from "KANADA", you're newbie and fresh from the boat u know it!  Cool

P.S.
        There are bad and stupid people who prefer to throw more energy and funds to hinder some other good project just because they failed with their own than to put in order their own coin which only they own!

Wait a hot minute, did you say 2015? For a secondcoin I thought we were still in 2014, been getting speedy transfers between exchanges here.

Yeap, 2015coin or twenty15 coin and the guy is from their team, because he was tried to promote it to me and to lied to me that he is "from Kanada". And now he try do some fuds. Until now, does someone has wallet issue except this guy.

Not hard to build your own wallet from sourcecode.

https://howtocloneanaltcoin.com/index.php?topic=8.0

Remember...

Cryptobulgarian ninja
 Tongue

P.S.

legendary
 Tongue

P.S.

Cryptobulgarian ninja
 Tongue

P.S.
legendary
Have some pesky old PayCoins that are doing nuttin' for you?

Trade your PayCoin (XPY) for PayCon (CON) directly on C-Cex, Markets are now open!

legendary
WTF who has all the coins to rape the buy wall looks like we all got conned on this one so far worse than paycoin wow kinda makes you sick with a double whammy just seems like one rip off after another in crypto these days ... Cry

Can't tell if you're serious, but if you are - condolences.

You can't just expect that it will go up forever and meme's alone will do the trick, gotta get creative Wink

Or just set up a floor like I did at 1 sat. Incredibly successful so far, trading 100000% (I hope I got the zeros right but who cares) above the floor. Imagine if XPY was trading at $20000.

Can you spend another 7 minutes hacking the code and set up a magic wallet that stakes at 3000%? We'd be rich beyond belief.

Can't, it would be rejected by the network. You would need 51% of the Hashrate and the Coins in order to change the rewards like that. The only reason the hardfork was so smooth was that it was making it do what it was supposed to do so everyone upgraded.
legendary
lol I just bought in at the wrong time but im staking cuz cant lose much more Huh

I bought back in around 1500 and may pick up a bit more again tomorrow, good deals

You can just take it off the market and Stake and then promote it and you have more Coins to sell later.
lol I just bought in at the wrong time but im staking cuz cant lose much more Huh
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
WTF who has all the coins to rape the buy wall looks like we all got conned on this one so far worse than paycoin wow kinda makes you sick with a double whammy just seems like one rip off after another in crypto these days ... Cry

Your right we got CON Smiley I know I have a nice chunk of CON.. Before I invest in any coin I research . This coin is looking good..The CON team keep bringing new tech to the game so I know I made a good investment..

I just got back from dinner and saw this at the restaurant 

Pages:
Jump to: