Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon X13 POW/POS - Now on C-CEX, POW-POS Phase- Get Your CON On!! - page 37. (Read 74254 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
well, contact with some small exchange to add it... Smiley

Small exchange? We taking this to bittrex and 0.07777777 initial price offering.  Grin

trex is perfect but not as a starting point! Smiley

For a smaller exchange you should try AllCoin, AllCrypt, Coin-Swap and Cryptotopia.

They "Might" give it a chance.

You can only really ask & find out.
Also EmponeX, b-ter betasharex
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Amazing so many exchanges want money. The people coin does not pay to be listed.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
damn lost mad money on btc must be scam...shit
I lose money every time the ole' lady calls me "honey". Tongue
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
Yes they will.

i dont think so.... any prof?

Please stop posting addresses or we may get locked.

Activity: 378
damn lost mad money on btc must be scam...shit

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Gotta' love that website, same template, look, and feel as every other crypto coin as of late. Grin

Gotta love that coin too.

Lol, useful or useless...who could decide?!
Sometimes usefulness, or uselessness can or even should be defined by a good laugh.

legendary
Yes they will.

Please stop posting addresses or we may get locked.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Small exchange? We taking this to bittrex and 0.07777777 initial price offering.  Grin

For a smaller exchange you should try AllCoin, AllCrypt, Coin-Swap and Cryptotopia.

"Might?" Are you nuts? They will beg and bribe muddafudda to have it!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1559
Epic Private Internet Cash
you guys should go do something useful instead of sitting here and shitting on it. Not getting anywhere

Lol, useful or useless...who could decide?! Smiley
Activity: 378
you guys should go do something useful instead of sitting here and shitting on it. Not getting anywhere
Activity: 345

Nothing would make me happier than to see this right above/below a certain other coin.
legendary
Any CPU X13 miners out there?

I wouldn't mining some of these just for fun  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
better post your address here, you'll gain more from gifts Cheesy
legendary

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Word on the street.

"Warren Buffet announced today that Berkshire Hathaway is offering a 2 for 1 swap with Paycoin for Berkshire Hathaway Class A shares giving a per coin valuation of $120,000 per coin. Buffet stated this is our first offer and we may increase our offer to 4 or even 6 to 1 given that Paycon has cured cancer 10-1 is not out of the question. This swap makes Berkshire Hathaway the largest firm in the world by Market Cap and Paycon the biggest and most successful start up to date. Miami Bitcon 2015 attendees are sleeping in the streets 2 weeks in advance of the conference in an attempt to catch the eye of the lead Dev"

No source provided.

legendary
More news.

The US Federal Reserve has announced that as of Monday 5 th of January 2015 all T Bills will be pegged to a new instrument TP Bills TP bills will be pegged to Paycon market prices or 120,000 per coin at the time of writing, TP will pay interest and dividends based on the code of Paycon and will be swappable for gold.silver or Paycon coins

No source provided.
legendary
Word on the street.

"Warren Buffet announced today that Berkshire Hathaway is offering a 2 for 1 swap with Paycoin for Berkshire Hathaway Class A shares giving a per coin valuation of $120,000 per coin. Buffet stated this is our first offer and we may increase our offer to 4 or even 6 to 1 given that Paycon has cured cancer 10-1 is not out of the question. This swap makes Berkshire Hathaway the largest firm in the world by Market Cap and Paycon the biggest and most successful start up to date. Miami Bitcon 2015 attendees are sleeping in the streets 2 weeks in advance of the conference in an attempt to catch the eye of the lead Dev"

No source provided.
Activity: 308
haha i'll mine this coin even though it offers nothing. this coin has a feel good aura in it. go surprise us dev with 0.1 price tom haha
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
I think @muddafudda should hire "IconicExpert" for PR campaigns Grin

Oh god. The coin will invest 0 BTC in bribes and bullshit. The truth will make us prevail.

If you are not going to bribe then this is a scam of a scam coin :p
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
Any CPU X13 miners out there?

I wouldn't mining some of these just for fun  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: