Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon X13 POW/POS - Now on C-CEX, POW-POS Phase- Get Your CON On!! - page 39. (Read 74262 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
why people mine this?

Why did people mine Thorcoin, Zeitcoin, CTM (I did like the dev), Gold Silver Platcoin, Popcoin (I did like the dev and it might be listed maybe on Cryptsy soon) and many other coins? I have bags with a lot of these coins.

Most coins offered the world, the thing that caught my eye with this coin is IT OFFERED NOTHING, ZILCH, NADDA,  Very unique from any other coin, plus I wasn't using my card since all my miners are asic.

And the dev seems like a very cool person (funny as fuck), not some new account out to try and scam people offering them the world, he did a real nice job with this (wallet) and I would say fast too << much respect from me on this<<.

WELL SAID AND I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!!
Activity: 308
CEO FlawMiners TM®

Nice! Now we are decentralized. Oh, wait, PayCon SHOULD be centralized to one pool, lol.

Minerpools needs to be in the OP.

Done, activity picks up when I sleep. And by sleep I meant talking to major banks. Not little banks, big banks.

Ticker symbol?

Is CON taken?

Not in any coin that I know of or is still around. I have added CON to the OP title and ann post.

I liked PAY better. I'm out.

Tell your address, i send you middlefingers.

I LOL'd so hard, my drink came out of my nose...
CEO FlawMiners TM®
why people mine this?

Why did people mine Thorcoin, Zeitcoin, CTM (I did like the dev), Gold Silver Platcoin, Popcoin (I did like the dev and it might be listed maybe on Cryptsy soon) and many other coins? I have bags with a lot of these coins.

Most coins offered the world, the thing that caught my eye with this coin is IT OFFERED NOTHING, ZILCH, NADDA,  Very unique from any other coin, plus I wasn't using my card since all my miners are asic.

And the dev seems like a very cool person (funny as fuck), not some new account out to try and scam people offering them the world, he did a real nice job with this (wallet) and I would say fast too << much respect from me on this<<.

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
why people mine this?
Because the coin has a real developer, although Chinese.
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
Mr. Anon muddafudda, I forgot to compliment you on the wallet, like the statistics, block explorer, and the social media. +1
Did you implement any  thermonuclear technology into it? It would scare the shit out of my old lady. Tongue

Each user will be sent a flux capacitor to implement time travel. Hope this helps.

Just checked the mail. USPS dropped off my flux capacitor this morning. Going back in time to buy btc when it was practically free. Will update. Flux capacitor CONFIRMED!

I saw earlier in the thread where someone was willing to donate 2 x 2Mwatt generators. Out of curiosity, since we all know that this requires 1.21 Gigawatts, where did you come up with the additional power requirement?  Huh

Didn't you know, it runs on Plutonium!

PayCon is going Nuclear  Cool

*Remember kids, PayCon may fail and drop steeply in price or it may do well, please do all research and only invest what you are willing to lose.

Really? I thought dev said there was going to be a hardfork over to kyrptonite soon? What's the eta on this?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
Mr. Anon muddafudda, I forgot to compliment you on the wallet, like the statistics, block explorer, and the social media. +1
Did you implement any  thermonuclear technology into it? It would scare the shit out of my old lady. Tongue

Each user will be sent a flux capacitor to implement time travel. Hope this helps.

Just checked the mail. USPS dropped off my flux capacitor this morning. Going back in time to buy btc when it was practically free. Will update. Flux capacitor CONFIRMED!

I saw earlier in the thread where someone was willing to donate 2 x 2Mwatt generators. Out of curiosity, since we all know that this requires 1.21 Gigawatts, where did you come up with the additional power requirement?  Huh

Didn't you know, it runs on Plutonium!

PayCon is going Nuclear  Cool

*Remember kids, PayCon may fail and drop steeply in price or it may do well, please do all research and only invest what you are willing to lose.
legendary

Are you kidding me? I already told you I went back in time and bought a bunch of bitcoins for pennies. I took the money I earned from that, and had a custom nuclear reactor put in my backyard.. Even with this custom nuclear reactor, I still stand to lose $0.10 a gh hashing bitcoin
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
legendary

Nice! Now we are decentralized. Oh, wait, PayCon SHOULD be centralized to one pool, lol.

Done, activity picks up when I sleep. And by sleep I meant talking to major banks. Not little banks, big banks.

Ticker symbol?

Is CON taken?

Not in any coin that I know of or is still around. I have added CON to the OP title and ann post.

Tell your address, i send you middlefingers.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Ticker symbol?

Is CON taken?

legendary
Have you talked to Coin-Swap.net? I heard they might be looking for new coins to add after LTC and Shibe bailed  Grin

If your currency meets these requirements, please go to our IRC channel #coin-swap on freenode and type !help. The command for voting for your currency is:

!vote {SYMBOL}
example:
!vote DOGE
If you believe your currency needs to be added to the exchange immediately, please contact coinswap-Jared in our IRC channel #coin-swap or email him at jared at coin-swap.net.
CEO FlawMiners TM®

Ticker symbol?

Is CON taken?

Nice Thumbs Up, and this coin is growing! Will not move my card from it. Smiley
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
You guys should spam Bittrex to get it listed, should be pretty decent once it hits Proof of Stake

hear, hear!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Have you talked to Coin-Swap.net? I heard they might be looking for new coins to add after LTC and Shibe bailed  Grin
Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Obviously! I read somewhere on the internet that you were in talks with Chase, JPMorgan, USBancorp, and WellsFargo. Everyone knows if you read it on the internet, it must be true!
I read different....I read you were in talks with Wall street Nasdaq S&P AND NYSE...This must be 100 percent true becuz  i read it online  Shocked

and not just that...

Ticker symbol?

Is CON taken?

You are absolutely genius, mister.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

Ticker symbol?

Is CON taken?

Pages:
Jump to: